Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (69967 Views)

Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by cr7lomo: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2018
mynairaland2018:
I love everything about this girl. I don't know why. shocked So innocent looking. I don't even watch Yoruba movies but anytime I see her I pause on the channel. kiss

Na this type of girl go make u talk say women de very wicked...Na this type of girl them de call run for ur dear life
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by contigiency(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Then she Is a lesbian
I can read this.

Not necessarily. She said that she doesn't have a boy friend, not that She doesn't have sex.
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2018
OboOlora:
I don’t know her
I stopped watching Nigerian movie after the era of Sandra Achums and JT Tom West!
You must be an ancestor.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by eddie7: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2018
Ooops so sorry to hear that dear... I have a girlfriend already.... . Check next door
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Kennedy94(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2018
your biz dear

everyone with his or her own

check below to get your btc and rmb
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2018
U dnt av boyfrieñd because u ar engrossed wt oldmen
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by dhenjhi(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2018
Congratulations on ur award winning. More of it IJN (amen)[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
This kind of actress is a no no for me cheesycheesy
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Then she Is a lesbian
I can read this.
I am single.I don't have a boyfriend.I am not a lesbian.I will have one if he is real.
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by JADEK01(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2018
mynairaland2018:
I love everything about this girl. I don't know why. shocked So innocent looking. I don't even watch Yoruba movies but anytime I see her I pause on the channel. kiss
very innocent....
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2018
To all the regulars of this forum, please tell me what you have achieved with your time here.
All I see are people who struggle to post comments on the first page of threads, some choosing to forgo sleep to achieve this. Why?
So, I ask, how has your life gotten better since you joined this forum?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by enitey(f): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who cares?!

[img]https://i./CBJ.gif[/img]

Hehehehhe
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by libson001(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Ok but you've boys as friends
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I know what you mean.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by baratech: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2018
She's pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Is she not the one that acted Yoruba Higi Haga movie...I love the grammers she spoke in that movie she even spoke it than Patrick

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Ogroma1: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2018
You cute ...can i be your boyfriend
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by KelB(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Should we apply in person or what?
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by silifat11(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2018
What about me ? Well, we done break up
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Sleekfun: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Dear, the problem is ur name " odetola" if it was "Otedola" you already know the result or better still ask Bobrisky mother to teach you how to snatch peoples husband . Thank me latter.
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2018
Izumarock70:
You should be searching for a husband at your age not a boyfriend

No be from boyfriend person go start with before e turn to husband?
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2018
OboOlora:
I don’t know her
I stopped watching Nigerian movie after the era of Sandra Achums and JT Tom West!

big headgrin see person dm me oo say he dey like you ooo
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2018
let angels of boyfriend surround you now
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Very ugly biiiitch
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Of course you don't

You don't call your sugar daddies "boyfriends" these days.
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2018
her cup of tea
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Geonigga(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2018
You can't eat ur cake and have it at the same time, after reaping your fairness by trading your life with sugar daddies therefore scaring away some potentials young men with your illed-gotten wealth and is now downed on you to start searching for one innocent man to come and follow you suffer the wrath of God for all atrocities you committed. .
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
this Lady is very intelligent. she's surely one of the actress that would redressed Yoruba movie industry and peradventure Nollywood in few years to come

very passionate and discipline professionally

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2018
I don't find this lady pretty. I don't like her eyes at all.

But she is a great actor.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by purples25(f): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who cares?!

[img]https://i./CBJ.gif[/img]

If you don't care why didn't you just pass the post. If you don't care why did you even bother to comment.

Bitter set that only want to dampen another persons happiness.
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by pee17(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2018
You don't have a boyfriend?

Why are you telling us na, should we hug transformer or what? undecided undecided
Re: I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2018
purples25:

If you don't care why didn't you just pass the post. If you don't care why did you even bother to comment.

Bitter set that only want to dampen another persons happiness.

So her happiness is here in Nairaland...use your comment to judge yourself Voltron. Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.