Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures (40528 Views)

"My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Onyii Alexx Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Outfit To An Event (Photos) / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by RYANAYO(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Samantha23(f): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
another 'actress'. okay continue
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by AuroraB(f): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Baroba:
Shaped like a coke bottle, with a face to match..I love this honey mehn cheesy
Shes indeed beautiful smiley
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by sirusX(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pentools:
This one looks homely sha, but not my type. I like my gal melanin with moderate lips, long in height, big thigh,raven sky's kinda eye and Chanel star/beauty dior/Jada fire's kinda energy.
shocked
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
OK.

Any Abuja based Biker here?
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Akile1: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
You get money, you chop good food
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
she is always beautiful[/quote] shocked
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Adakintroy: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Make up free ke. More like sharing yourself.

Women spend more hours with their makeup self than their natural self. So sharing a makeup free photo is like letting people see the real them. Which is rare this days.
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
I just wanna make money and wife me one loyal girl for a wifey.

I think no amount of Money is too much to lavish on a beautiful looking woman with character.
Lord knows when i finally find my woman I will give her everything she can possibility need in life.

I will give her the keys to everything

Aswear down

1 Like

Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
everything na actress even person wey pass for film
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by SeriouslySense(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nigerians have voted for their presidential candidate and they endorse AAC, Omoyele Sowore, to see this video, check youtube, type the following
​"Nigerians in diaspora endorse Omoyele Sowore for President as Sowore floor Atiku, Buhari, others"

follow NELSON M46664, subscribe and hit the bell for updates
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by SHAMONEYXL(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
is that all she has to offer

DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a

sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

Why not open your own thread instead of derailing
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by iamphill: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Everybody na actress or actor these days.
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by RomeoEmpire(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Beautiful
Just as you are.
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Just as you are.
Thanks smiley
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Olibboy: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
You said make up free...try to use a java phone to capture new pictures. forget your smartphone with all the camera qualities
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Edmondd(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Even with her beauty she still wears makeup. Smh

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Kingsley121(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
utenwuson:
How does this send ATIKU to amelica

Name one movie she's featured in and win a recharge card..... From me,

All these Nairaland actresses, just hustling for them big God......
“Mr and Mrs Posh” she did the movie with Alex Ekubo, Ushbebe, Oge okoye, Daniel lloyd and Belinda Effah

1 Like

Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by RomeoEmpire(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Thanks smiley
Uwlcm Bae
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Killdeer(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nowadays, Taking Pictures without makeup is an achievement for women.
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Xbebe2014: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
GistersNG:
See more Onyii Alexx beautiful pictures here >>> http://gistmore.com/actress-onyii-alexx-shares-beautiful-free-make-pictures
this is lovely
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Yuceeluv(f): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Heavens!...how can a cup fit into a vagina?

LegitHustler:
Fine girl

Say goodbye to Tampons, pads...Switch to Menstrual cup. According to the world health organization survey, 63.7% of all women's health problems in the world are due to the use of inferior or unqualified sanitary napkins and tampons in special periods.

Introducing iCare Menstrual Cup

The small, flexible cup is made of silicone or latex rubber. Instead of absorbing your flow, like a tampon or pad, it catches and collects it.

Just before your period begins, tightly fold the menstrual cup and insert it like a tampon without an applicator. It’s similar to putting a diaphragm or birth control ring in place. It forms a seal to prevent leaks. The blood then simply drips into the cup. To remove it, you pull the stem sticking out the bottom and pinch the base to release the seal. Then you just empty, wash with soap and water, and replace. At the end of your cycle, you can sterilize your cup in boiling water.

For more info click my signature to whatsapp
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Austinoiz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
GisterNG e be like say your news start and end with Alex Onyii. U dey finish soap with her images so?
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Yuceeluv(f): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
This lady is exquisite!...chai
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Allylic(f): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pentools:
This one looks homely sha, but not my type. I like my gal melanin with moderate lips, long in height, big thigh,raven sky's kinda eye and Chanel star/beauty dior/Jada fire's kinda energy.
kuku go get clay and mould one for yourself..but bros wait ooo,all this things you mentioned above,hope you have them too
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Newlifestyle: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by sekembaakesan(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Onje Sulegrin

If you know you know
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Oluhills007: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pentools:
. Who ask you
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Oluhills007: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pentools:
. Who ask you
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Foodforthought: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
Apostle must see this grin
This apostle s*** is becoming a bit stale.
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by Foodforthought: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
Apostle must see this grin
This apostle s*** is becoming a bit stale.
Re: Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures by eventsmallchops: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
I see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) / Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan / Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.