Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan (40538 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Fans Body-Shame Anto Lecky: "This Your Chest Na Complete Flat Tyre" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by reicherMan: 8:12pm On May 01, 2019
Nigerian Transvestite, Bobrisky, come to Tonto Dikeh defense, body shame Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan after she shades Tonto Dikeh and she promised to beats her.

He wrote:

"Hey Funke do u think � is about your weight ? Is fighting by weight ? You are just a useless woman with shapeless body goal. Reasonable people are talking in the industry pepper seller like you too wanna trend......Get Tonto gist off your dirty mouth pls. Must all of you female cows trend on people news? Firstly it was Regina now pepper seller looking too wanna trend on Tonto gist. She has her mouth and she is free to say anything with her mouth. If you are tired of her gist vacate from social media..... you all wanna talk about people but failed to mind your own business.... I know after dis you will want to come for me. Trust me I will drag you to the dirty pit of hell ����. Yes you weren’t calling my name on dis but trust me you just messed with my friend and no one mess with KING TONTO when am still alive. Keep your weight and the same energy when you see her like she said. Is then you know Igbo women are way stronger than fat looking bitch like you. Signing out"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/bobrisky-come-to-tonto-dikehs-defense.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by reicherMan: 8:36pm On May 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Ciaos: 8:43pm On May 01, 2019
Bob risky is a friend indeed. Wetin concern madam weight for Toto matter. Yeye dey smell.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by trendymarseey(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by daddytime(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2019
Like for like...what the creams has joined together...let no Funke put asunder.. awon werey oshi

Only for Nigeria we get Evans the kidnapper..Dino Melaye...Yeye Bello..Nnamdi Kanu..Asari Dokubo..Atikulated Obituary...Thifnubu..Oshi Omo Ale...Toto and Dick...Risky bobo and Bubu...

We are indeed a blessed nation...

Whadafeck...

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Octopusssy(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2019
This dude needs to shut his filthy, _dick sucking trap. They called a meeting for beef and pomo sef show face. Human beings are talking and this rainbow coloured thing too is talking.

I kuku don't blame him. I blame the insane society we live in that tolerates transvestites like him and give them a platform to shove their perversion in our faces.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Yusuph80(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2019
See Dem

Sense far from these ones

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by greatermeme: 8:48pm On May 01, 2019
Birds of a feather!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by starbuck(f): 8:48pm On May 01, 2019
When your girlfriend is very lazy in doing house chores and very good on bed,your family will be complaining but you will be like �‍♂️ �‍♂️

"You people don't really know this girl."

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by mmb(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2019
Stupid she he goat.

nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by ELgordo(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2019
FAgggggot! you sef wan trend! meanwhile Davido' s song FALL is playing hear on radios in yankee!

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by OLisaMacaulay(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2019
You are very stupid,are you better then her, man women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Kendumazy(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2019
King Tonto! Tonto is the king, Bobrisky is the queen. So, let's say wife is defending her husband. Radarada!

18 Likes

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by iammo(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2019

Men go through alot.....

If it was Tonto, that got her 14m SUV sold by an ex, not allowed to properly visit his own son, got called a ritualist, fraudster,son of a gardner, son of a witch, the guy with an erectile disfunction problem, a gay and many more, people would had come to his rescue.

Its quite sad nobody sees the emotional and pschological trauma been inflicted on a man, because its assumed, men are emotionless and strong.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by dejjythomas(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2019
Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Pidginwhisper: 8:50pm On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by dejonathan(f): 8:50pm On May 01, 2019
How do you expect tonto dike marriage to last when she has people like bobrisky as friend and adviser

19 Likes

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2019
I sincerely hope Tonto and Bobrisky never clash.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by itsik(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2019
3 useless yeyebrities talking.

Idiots I dont know why they are still referred to as celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2019
Mtcheewww... Problem ti yin niyen undecided

Buh this Bobrisky though, whats Shim's business in this matter? Well shim and Tonto are birds of same feathers.. Tonto is a known Nuisance on the gram lately too... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Maxcollins042(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2019
The only message I could make out from this tranny's Instagram post is that the shemaale's grammatical blunder isn't as thick as usual.

So Tonto makes out with transsexuals.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by dalass(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2019
Bobrisky again angry
Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by swiperthefox: 8:52pm On May 01, 2019
I don't care for Bobrisky but he/she is right. Funke should learn to mind her business. The man she is dragging is yet to deny her allegations.
Funke face your life.
I love Tonto. She can do no wrong in my eyes. She loves deeply and hate deeply. Churchill wanted to be popular and famous. Now he has it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by StarUp: 8:52pm On May 01, 2019
They called a meeting for normal people mad man/woman sef show face...Nawao

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by captianfreeman(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2019
Ah! Na fight?
Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2019
Imagine be married to woman that is a friend with a she male cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by fernandez1(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2019
Vasline crew spotted.... Ciasrisky

Ciaos:
Bob risky is a friend indeed. Wetin concern madam weight for Toto matter. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:54pm On May 01, 2019
starbuck:
When your girlfriend is very lazy in doing house chores and very good on bed,your family will be complaining but you will be like �‍♂️ �‍♂️

"You people don't really know this girl."

grin grin grin

Who spoil you like this..

Talk true

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by xreal: 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
Are they both into fake cheque business?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan by ruggedtimi(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
We never still know who dey sponsor Bob with him lavish life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.