Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times (45831 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Akuruoulo(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2018
dont8:
What drug are you on? Always quick to drag D'banj down to your miserable way of life, were you the one that sang 'Emergency' and 'Issa Banga'?

Are those not hit back to back? Now crawl back to the hole you came from.

Even EL CHAMPO is hit

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by newjosboy: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
majek fashek nko? Sunny neji, Murphy jingo ogogoro master, daniel Wilson,blacky rosie,Alex zitto baby walamkolobo, Edna ogholi...Make the OP help us find out why no hits in recent times...Not only research for indomie and democrazy shildrens�����

Baba Fryo, Onyeka Onwenu, Mike Omri, Funmi Adams, Adu Deme nko?
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by newjosboy: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
majek fashek nko? Sunny neji, Murphy jingo ogogoro master, daniel Wilson,blacky rosie,Alex zitto baby walamkolobo, Edna ogholi...Make the OP help us find out why no hits in recent times...Not only research for indomie and democrazy shildrens�����

Baba Fryo, Onyeka Onwenu, Mike Okri, Funmi Adams, Adu Deme nko?
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Carlyscales: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2018
nymphomaniac:
What of Danfo Drivers and Stereoman?
Those ones are no longer artists!
Maybe back on d street with their Danfo,
After all them keep shouting is that we should forget that they are singing but are only Danfo drivers grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by newjosboy: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2018
zolaman:

So to you Asa was not a top artist but Waje, you most be on a coiden diat

No mind am, he is daft by calling Waje a top and ignoring D'banj
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by newjosboy: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Where are Faze, Dekunle Fuji, Kel, Bouqi, Azadus, Obiwon, 2shots, Dat Nigga Raw, Azeezat, Naeto C, Mo Chedda and Lord of Ajasa?

2shots now is a cameraman in America. Oh! I miss Lord of Ajasa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by haryomikun(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
Where is Dbanj on the list?
Modified; The guy below is an epitome of a Zombic fan. I don't know why most Nigerians always feel bad whenever the truth is spoken. Dbanj has never been a real talent. He is in the same category with JJC. Don Jazzy hyped him to stardom thts why he could not stand the test of time like the legendary Tubaba. Can Dbanj in his wildest imagination win any talent show just the way Timi Dakolo won the Idols back then.
Don jazzy hyped him? Are you smoking weed? What you'd have said is Don Jazzys productions made his tracks better not that Jazzy hyped him.

Lagosians fell in love with Dbanj from the moment they heard his Yoruba flow.

The poster below you said he's the baddest entertainer, not singer. Dbanj has always stated he was an entertainer too, not a musician per se
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2018
newjosboy:

Baba Fryo, Onyeka Onwenu, Mike Okri, Funmi Adams, Adu Deme nko?
is mike and funmi still alive?
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2018
bossrillboss:
..even dead pple.lol.
yes d thing tayadme oooo i asked about old musicians of my age group not the ones already performing ancestral duties �����
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by bossrillboss: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
yes d thing tayadme oooo i asked about old musicians of my age group not the ones already performing ancestral duties �����
..lol.u wicked gan o.

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by xtervaganza(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
Modified; The guy below is an epitome of a Zombic fan. I don't know why most Nigerians always feel bad whenever the truth is spoken. Dbanj has never been a real talent. He is in the same category with JJC. Don Jazzy hyped him to stardom thts why he could not stand the test of time like the legendary Tubaba. Can Dbanj in his wildest imagination win any talent show just the way Timi Dakolo won the Idols back then.
ogufe, why didn't don jazzy hype his own brother d prince to stardom.

Some of you here will never be great in life because you can't see greatness in other people

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by xtervaganza(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
dont8:
What drug are you on? Always quick to drag D'banj down to your miserable way of life, were you the one that sang 'Emergency' and 'Issa Banga'?

no mind the douchebag. We know Der type. Weyrey ni won

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by SirBunky85(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
senseless.pls why didn't don jazzy hyped his brother (d'prince )to stardom?people always talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by SirBunky85(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
dont8:

pls don't mind dat akpa skul

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
immaculate1234:

you look like speed Darlington... hope you are not coming to give us bangdararang. I will checkitout doh
tnkz bro I appreciate.... Nd Emm ode is not coming to gv u guys bangdararang... Lol

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by royalair(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Their village People has awakened
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by madjune(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Marvelous Benji nkọ?

Chai. Marvelous Benji, the Ajegunle music genuis.
Naija has really produced and wasted talents.
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by dammiecool(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:

Still waiting for ur god don jazzy to hype another artist to dbanj status n tell me d last time jazzy made hit
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by tunary(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
I think say Edna ogoli don kick the bucket
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Hollyme: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Abeg remove sean tizzle from the list.. He put out lovely songs this year.. I dnt know what y'all listen to...
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
tunary:
I think say Edna ogoli don kick the bucket
no she's in France...She lives there since completing her prison term..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by RexTramadol1: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Alariwo of Africa

Rasquie
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
bossrillboss:
..even dead pple.lol.

Many musicians release songs after they are dead.

Wasn’t it reported recently that Michael Jackson made hundreds of millions last year?
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sean Tizzle had fizzle out since he left his childhood pioneer producer Dtunes and went solo..so he had been doing it legbe gbe..
why hadn't anyone said anything about Chuddy K ,Neato C, and Brymo...
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Sambaby7640: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Basic123:

only fools brag on a faceless forum.
By the way,your opinion.You should have said "I regard 2face as a legend"!

To me they are both legends!

Case closed
Only a fool will call talentless dbanj a legend
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Sambaby7640: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
apart from tuface which other Artists dat started with Dbanj is still relevant till today?you just come online to type nonsense at least he drop issa banger for us to grove and every year he always try to drop something..
idiot what of psquare
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by tunary(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
no she's in France...She lives there since completing her prison term..
Surprise to hear this, not even aware she was arrested
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Akposkool(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:

Sick dude. Dbanj made Don jazzy look good. Dbanj has been hot for so long and he is living off that legend status and doing real business while Don jazzy jumps like a kid on korede's videos.
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
tunary:
Surprise to hear this, not even aware she was arrested
old gist that her manager who later became her husband...Heard he laced her luggage with drugs to France and she wasn't aware...Long story and old..Dat was how she was silenced..
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Akposkool(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sambaby7640:
idiot what of psquare
Mumu does psquare still exist as a group? Plantain brain

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Dayoara: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nothing really last forever.
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by wasi9ice: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where is African China and Faze ? I miss those guys wela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes / Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.