Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times (45828 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Ycee
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Basic123: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
Where is Dbanj on the list?
Modified; The guy below is an epitome of a Zombic fan. I don't know why most Nigerians always feel bad whenever the truth is spoken. Dbanj has never been a real talent. He is in the same category with JJC. Don Jazzy hyped him to stardom thts why he could not stand the test of time like the legendary Tubaba. Can Dbanj in his wildest imagination win any talent show just the way Timi Dakolo won the Idols back then.
Hey, Zombic fan of 2face,how is 2face different from Dbanj.Mention,one hit song release by 2face in recent times.You guy just hate on dbanj for nothing!

Dbanj and 2face were the greatest in their time like whizkid and Davido now!

Dbanj overhyped?..you are either very young or has a short memory.Go and listen again to mo no l'owo won, Celebrate,why me, Tongolo,fall in love,scape goat, Oliver twist,Kumon, suddenly,booty call,pere etc!

And MR Man,DBANJ made Don jazzy popular not the other way round!

8 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Basic123: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2018
dont8:
What drug are you on? Always quick to drag D'banj down to your miserable way of life, were you the one that sang 'Emergency' and 'Issa Banga'?

Are those not hit back to back? Now crawl back to the hole you came from.
we know them,they are the same people that hate Tinubu,hate Peter of Psquare for marrying Lola,call Osinbajo hausa fulani muslim errand boy but forget their 50years struggle because of a VP spot and they are the same set of people that will say Don jazzy made Dbanj popular when in actual sense is the other way round!

8 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by myners007: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2018
Basic123:

Hey, Zombic fan of 2face,how is 2face different from Dbanj.Mention,one hit song release by 2face in recent times.You guy just hate on dbanj for nothing!

Dbanj overhyped?..you are either very young or has a short memory.Go and listen again to mo no l'owo won, Celebrate,why me, Tongolo,fall in love,scape goat, Oliver twist,Kumon, suddenly,booty call,pere etc!

Basic, u better go and learn your 1,2,3 if u want to talk music with me. When i started listening to songs i am quite sure u were unborn.Tuface is regarded as a legend in Nigeria music . Dbanj can never be likened to a legend cos he does not have what it takes to be one.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Basic123: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
Basic, u better go and learn your 1,2,3 if u want to talk music with me. When i started listening to songs i am quite sure u were unborn.Tuface is regarded as a legend in Nigeria music . Dbanj can never be likened to a legend cos he does not have what it takes to be one.
only fools brag on a faceless forum.
By the way,your opinion.You should have said "I regard 2face as a legend"!

To me they are both legends!

Case closed

8 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by bossrillboss: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Fela Haruna Isola Sikiru Ayinde Dauda Epo Akara Bongwos Ikwe Sunny Okosun Ayinla Omowura
..u well so.lol

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2018
bossrillboss:
..u well so.lol

It's not my fault if the question wasn't specific cheesy

All listed are top Nigerian artists and they haven't put out a great hit lately grin

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by bossrillboss: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's not my fault if the question wasn't specific cheesy

All listed are top Nigerian artists and they haven't put out a great hit lately grin
..even dead pple.lol.

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by doctorpromise(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Basic123:

Who sang Amaka?
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by soleexx(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2018
Terry G
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Hoodbilonia: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2018
my best song on tizzle

ki lay lay yiii
ki lon carry
hey haaayyy
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
Modified; The guy below is an epitome of a Zombic fan. I don't know why most Nigerians always feel bad whenever the truth is spoken. Dbanj has never been a real talent. He is in the same category with JJC. Don Jazzy hyped him to stardom thts why he could not stand the test of time like the legendary Tubaba. Can Dbanj in his wildest imagination win any talent show just the way Timi Dakolo won the Idols back then.

He was a pioneer entertainer.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by myners007: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

He was a pioneer entertainer.
How do you mean by a pioneer. we have had lots of entertainers before him . Even the Great Fela was termed the greatest entertainer in Africa during his time
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by ikwutasco(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2018
apart K.bello d rest na old brains but i think bello d eat politics money small small dats why he dont no wat to sing again
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Basic123: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2018
doctorpromise:
Who sang Amaka?
then,who sang emergency?
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by chuddyforlife(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2018
BekeeBuAgbara:
Where is Inyanya?

what do you know abt music?
How can you mention iyanya on that list
Check out iyanya latest @iyanu mashele,baby biko,Good vibes and credit ft donjazzy
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Ranchhoddas: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
Dbanj has never been a real talent?

Who then is a real talent?

Why did Don Jazzy not hype others to become like him?

So if person no win talent show him no be talent?

Kcee and Presh that won a talent show dem get talent but Dbanj no get abi?

Bros go play for gutter abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by udoka55555: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2018
dija shouldn't be on the list...
she released a recent hit tittle.... save me.
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by odinga1of: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Basic123:
then,who sang emergency?
guy emergency of 2015 no be hit compare to amaka that has been number 1 on the top 10 for 2months now plus dbanj never had any global hit again after don jazzy left him...compare to tuface who is still banging even after 16 years...
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by WaffenSS(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Wells

That's 90% of them
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Topmaike007(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
apart from tuface which other Artists dat started with Dbanj is still relevant till today?you just come online to type nonsense at least he drop issa banger for us to grove and every year he always try to drop something..

3 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Topmaike007(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
guy emergency of 2015 no be hit compare to amaka that has been number 1 on the top 10 for 2months now plus dbanj never had any global hit again after don jazzy left him...compare to tuface who is still banging even after 16 years...
no global hit you must be joking,where you drop feeling the nigga featuring Akon...I can see that Don jazzy sent you here to say trash

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by franklingud(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
Is that why you called him a zombie?
Is it reasonable enough to call him a zombie?

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Topmaike007(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2018
myners007:
after platinum boiz go separate ways I never like all those things he sang....I pledge my alliance to Lee temple
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Topmaike007(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2018
odinga1of:

Remove PRAIZ and add D'Banj
you must be joking

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by SantiRAMBO: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Abeycity93: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Fela Haruna Isola Sikiru Ayinde Dauda Epo Akara Bongwos Ikwe Sunny Okosun Ayinla Omowura
Kolington Ayinla
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
no global hit you must be joking,where you drop feeling the nigga featuring Akon...I can see that Don jazzy sent you here to say trash
feeling the nigga Lol comedy...guy if donjazzy wan sign you go mavin and dbanj wan sign you come cream which 1 u go pick??
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by agaliboy: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2018
This list dey pain my eyes abeg. Who's Cynthia or Eva?. True stars like Dbanj or DJ zeez no even dey there. Msheeeeeeww

Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Japsylee: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
So the Prince and Dbanj no be top artist again.... Chei

quote author=iGISTMORE post=72664077]

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/see-top-nigerian-artistes-without-hit-songs-recent-times-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44[/quote]
Re: Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times by Topmaike007(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
feeling the nigga Lol comedy...guy if donjazzy wan sign you go mavin and dbanj wan sign you come cream which 1 u go pick??
I prefer Dkm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.