Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why We Should Shun Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Should Shun Fraud (270 Views)

Herdsmen Shun FCT Open Grazing Ban, Obstruct Traffic / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Shun Fraud by ExposedWicked: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2018
I remember a day i decided to start the online fee fraud. I decided to rub nose with the big boys in formatic.. So i finally started. subscribed to the internet and boom my first client, a Nigerian. She fell no doubt. She sent me the money and i was happy... Finally i decided to groove my guys and as we sat drinking at the bar, i saw the cleaner, cleaning the bar used his mobbing stick to touch my friend with no intention of hers. She knelt down to beg my friend but he refused to be tamed and even used a bottle water to stone her. She ran away in fear.

I stood up and walked out. I was angry. But while i was outside, a little girl in dirty clothing and filth tapped me on my waste and said "Brother, small money make i chop".

I was down, so down that when i got home, i began crying for the nation. We are in this mess of a nation together and i have dupped a fellow... I placed my working sim back on and called the lady i duped. I apologised and sent her money back to her and even included 5% profit. She told me she wanted to commit suicide because that was her savings. We eventually became close friends ....
Re: Why We Should Shun Fraud by dingbang(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Kai.. What kind of lie is this
Re: Why We Should Shun Fraud by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2018
ExposedWicked:
I remember a day i decided to start the online fee fraud. I decided to rub nose with the big boys in formatic.. So i finally started. subscribed to the internet and boom my first client, a Nigerian. She fell no doubt. She sent me the money and i was happy... Finally i decided to groove my guys and as we sat drinking at the bar, i saw the cleaner, cleaning the bar used his mobbing stick to touch my friend with no intention of hers. She knelt down to beg my friend but he refused to be tamed and even used a bottle water to stone her. She ran away in fear.

I stood up and walked out. I was angry. But while i was outside, a little girl in dirty clothing and filth tapped me on my waste and said "Brother, small money make i chop".

I was down, so down that when i got home, i began crying for the nation. We are in this mess of a nation together and i have dupped a fellow... I placed my working sim back on and called the lady i duped. I apologised and sent her money back to her and even included 5% profit. She told me she wanted to commit suicide because that was her savings. We eventually became close friends ....

dingbang:
Kai.. What kind of lie is this

A big fat one grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ADEX UPDATES Na Wa O!! Young Girls In Delta State Using Charms To Woo Men For / Gate Man Arraigned For Allegedly Stealing Wig Worth N125,000 / Boko Haram Kills 53 Soldiers And Farmers In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.