Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha (51329 Views)

LASG Meets Community Over Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project / EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State / INEC Cancels Election In Ologi, Bayelsa Community Over Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2018
StPete:
I hate it with passion when I hear that Buhari has integrity. Which Integrity??

We all know the many sins of Buhari and how he does not qualify the least for that title. Please people should refrain from using the Integrity word on Buhari, it taints the meaning

One of the best I have read on this platform this new month.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by dpassion8(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2018
i just have this personal likeness 4 rochas..owelle ndi igbo
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by fredylee: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2018
It's difficult to reconcile Okorocha's oratory professing his love for his people with his performance as Governor.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

Richard made serious move to Bleep Oshomole white wife. I do not lie about this type of issue.

you could recall that Rochas organized women event and made Iara Osho the centre of the celebration.

Rochas was the closest person to Oshomole then. He loved Osho wife badly.

That issue spite Osho big time.

grin
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by deriod(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2018
imagine d demonic party campaigning against itself b4 election self ,i wonder who will vote for them in IMO.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by puretayo(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2018
The achievement is too big that no eye can seen it. grin
CanineOfJackal:
APC is not selling their achievements to Nigerians rather they are banking on the former spat BTW Obj and Atiku to use as their campaign weapon.

This guys are not serious
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Mace0lane: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mklanceee:
we Nigerians are not interested in what obasanjo or any other person's said about atiku. we are only interested in hearing what apc and buhari has done for Nigeria since they were voted in. you are no longer the opposition,so you should be campaigning with achievement not propaganda

Always clarify btw Nigerians n Biafrans. I will love to why Biafrans that want a new country for themselves because Nigeria is not working want to force a thief of us willing to work to make Nigeria work.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by ezegold4we: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oshomole has finally given the government house to pdp come 2019 and at same destroyed the senatorial ambition of Rocha's okorocha,

Final word, a house divided against itself cannot stand,

Apc don cast in imo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by KelB(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
APC house is gradually going on fire
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by doggedfighter(f): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

Richard made serious move to Bleep Oshomole white wife. I do not lie about this type of issue.

you could recall that Rochas organized women event and made Iara Osho the centre of the celebration.

Rochas was the closest person to Oshomole then. He loved Osho wife badly.

That issue spite Osho big time.

Where you at the event?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
doggedfighter:

Where you at the event?

I was also interested on that lady. I should have had her before Osho
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oshio how is that your problsm? Can't okorocha apologize by himself or is he deaf or dumb?

Oshio are you imo indigene? If not how is okorocha arrogance concerns you?

Ambode was stop from 2nd term because of not carrying party along and his arrogant character did you publicly beg for him? If no then why begging for a God forsaken cultist too full of himself? Bro face your warrant.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by julietm123: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
phrancys001:
Confession time, Oshiomole APC is forgiven
GForgiven where.
APC begone from Imo state.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
I disagree with Oshiomole. What he just accused Okorocha of is more or less a drafted script that has been in circulation and unchanged since 2011 Okorocha became Governor. Cross check Nairaland and notice these same accusations have kept proping up but none is proven to be true including many published on national dailies. Okorocha has been at war with a combined force of almost the entire Igbo politicians because of his unhidden quest to become President and nothing more. A lot of fake reasons have been given for the hate including at a point they lied he was paying 2 million to Imo youths to convert from Christianity to Islam. The conspiracy is too numerous to mention but Oshiomole messed up by trying to justify the lies.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Baroba(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oshobaba drives in the rusty nail, this guy will render Okorocha politically irrelevant, he should just pick his wounds and retire at the senate.. Even that seat might not be guaranteed if his not careful with his utterances..

Okorocha keeps riding this wave " am the only APC leader in the South East" believing he can do whatever he likes, or bully people about; the chicken has finally come home to roost..
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Emmanuelchibuik(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
The devil you kno is better than A hidden Angel
Apc is a failed party sorry to say ...thanks
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mace0lane:

Always clarify btw Nigerians n Biafran. I will love to why Biafrans thatbwant a new country for themselves because Nigeria is not working want to force a thief of us willing to work to make Nigeria work.
I am not a biafran nor am I from Biafra land. niaraland cows and zombie call me a wailing wailer
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by BiafraIShere(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
supereagle:
To the God of miracles that confounds the wisdom of the wise and makes them foolish.

To the God that has dethroned the dragon and emperor Rochas Okorocha and his cohorts, supporters and dynasty.

Thank you for humiliating Uche Nwosu and Rochas Okorocha. Thank you Jesus. Only you can do what no man could have thought or done. Thank you for hardening the heart of Oshiomhole and co. Thank you Lord.

To the God that has shown that it may tarry but he still answers the prayers of millions of hapless people who have been dehumanized, battered,shattered and debased by the wicked and ruthless Rochas and his family.

We thank you Lord.

We believe you Lord that Rochas and his cohorts who have repaid the trust of Ndi Imo with pain will in his lifetime suffer more pain unto generations of his children who partook in his heinous crimes against the aged, women, children and youths.

Rochas, the justice of heaven has started. We don’t know how it will end, but God shall bring you to justice.

We pray Lord, that Rochas shall rot away in his own eyes, you shall scatter all that concerns Rochas till the 3rd and 4th generation of his family that support his crimes and wickedness. They shall not sleep, the blood in their hand will be a perpetual cry for vengeance.

Thank you Lord for preserving us and our families during the Rochas reign of terror and giving us discipline not to be associated or feed from the tables of the Pharisee called Rochas.
Copied.
Chineke nna, all these curses for Rochas shocked shocked
I guess the three most hated individual in the last 2 decades or so are Abacha, Buhari and Rochas grin grin
To even think that Rochas was busy deceiving people with fake love, eating road side roasted corn with us, carrying street children on his white kaftan, giving scholarship etc but today once you mention his name in the streets of Owerri only curses is what will follow.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by billyG(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Must oshiomole spill every plan moves out,Haba!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by druk7le(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
#Let's politcize with visible impact of the government to the masses and not with propaganda # Nigerians wise �.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by DrMuzungu(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ro[b]a[/b]chas Okoroawusa is... well, just a roach lobbying for the supremacy of Northerners.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Essential(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Osho have never lost any battle. He fought obj, gej and the three Godfather in Edo state, which are tony anenieh, Igbinedion and the two time governor s.a. Ogbemudia. He won all the battle. Small but might.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by AdonaiAluminium: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
The only apology needed is to remove APC and Okorocha from Imo political space, and God has done it already

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by NPComplete: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
naijareferee:
Seriously I think osho baba has the go ahead to bring rochas down from the presidency... Rochas has no base to negotiate with. He has been weighed, he has been counted... He is found wanting...

Guy u don watch A Knight's Tale abi wink

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
I hope is not a planned deal with apc to make the imolites feel that apc is against Okorocha, because I no trust that party.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by okoroemeka(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rocha's ordered his hench men to snatch the microphone from the archbishop because he is critical of his style of governance in a townhall meeting and he expects to win,the church will make sure that he losses everything even that senatorial seat.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by asha80(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
globemoney:
Rochas is mentally challenged. All the roads in owerri are in bad state and yet he wants to handover to his in law after buying up the entire state with the same in law.
Anyway APGA is coming to rescue the state
you think ararume is better?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by jamace(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
IMO STATE KIDNAPPED.

Imo State at a glance. This is worse than marginalization from the north ��

Rochas Okorocha is serving out his second term in office as Governor and currently the Orlu APC Senatorial Candidate

His son-in-law, Uche Nwosu married to his first daughter is presently his Chief of Staff, whom he is plotting to impose as the Governor of Imo state come 2019.

The Minister from Imo State Prof. Anthony Anwukah is also the father in-law to his second daughter, Uju Okorocha.

His youngest sister, Ogechi Ololo, is his Deputy Chief of Staff as well as his SA Domestic Affairs. Currently the Commissioner of Happiness �

His wife Mrs. Nkechi Okorocha is in charge of "Amnesty" in Imo State with a five billion naira budget. Also a house of Reps Candidate of APC

Aham Okorocha his son is the House of Assembly candidate of APC in Ideato.

His eldest sister, Mrs. Geraldine Obinali, collects all market fees and fines in Imo State.

His eldest brother Gerald receives the account for all Motor Park tolls in Imo State.

His younger brother Okey is in charge at Imo Transport Company.

His brother, Jude is in charge of revenue from sand dredging, and any laterite excavation pit in Imo State.

His second Daughter Mrs. Uju Rochas Anwukah is appointed as Board member from Imo State at Federal College of Education Ndele Rivers State.

Is this one not worse than kidnapping?

With this one, the entire state is under hostage, even our grand children will continue to pay the ransom.

Please share to the citizens of IMO State and beyond.

@Postmaster:
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by phatnpretty(f): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:
PDP apologized to Nigerian's, APC apologizes to imolites...

You can tell its the season of elections ........

#Unamumudondo
exactly. He also waited for them to have their political fight before apologising for something that happened some time ago. why didn't he address the issue when the deed was done. These people and their petty drama. They should kill themselves, wetin concern us
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by staytravel: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Okorocha is a charlatan

EZIOKWU !
--------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
phatnpretty:
exactly. He also waited for them to have their political fight before apologising for something that happened some time ago. why didn't he address the issue when the deed was done. These people and their petty drama. They should kill themselves, wetin concern us

They know how to toy with the political emotions of Nigerian's, and we fall for it all the time (when they start their stomach infrastructure programs).......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.