Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi (21397 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Mandavo28: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Brilliant... keep it up

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by madjune(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
If you really did this with pencil on paper, you have my utmost respect.

I draw myself but this piece is on a super level.

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
See talent oo embarassed

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Protein0: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
madjune:

same here bro.

He needs special commendations if he actually did this with pencil.
See the relief. Awesome!

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by alizma: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, do check out my Photo-realistic drawing of Senator Binta Masi, Nigerian politician, businesswoman, administrator and philanthropist, serving as the Senator of Adamawa North Senatorial District of Adamawa State since 2015.

What are your thoughts?

guy you are a success. I tried to check on the picture you drew before I comment only for me to find out that it would have been very difficult for anyone else to do something better than you just did. keep it up

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

You should go into 3D Modeling Dude. Nice craft

Thank you, I will give it a thought
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
faithfull18:
Nice.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by HardMirror(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

You should go into 3D Modeling Dude. Nice craft
op take this advice

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Eberechi24:
Nice one. My love for artists no be here o
Unfortunately, I can't draw

Nairalanders, someone's service needs to be employed. Encourage him/her

Thanks for loving my craft. Btw, you are a genius at what you do.

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by HardMirror(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slimszy:

Thank you, I will give it a thought
that advice is on point. With you eyes for realism, you would excel

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
My thoughts? Sell your drawing instruments use the money to buy yourself one loaf of bread and a bottle of coke.

Haha, you will be alright.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
post=72681070:
Wow.

This is great.

Keep it up man

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
9PBLIVE:
how do you even do this

Haha, I just do it
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
1x2x3:
I find it difficult believing these drawings. Awesome

Thank you, I appreciate your words.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
fk001:

Do you know her in person? If no, I will like to show it to someone close to her, the credit goes to you.

BTW your work is really commendable.

I don't.. I will appreciate it, if I can get this to her with your help. Thanks for the compliment.

Btw, my contact is 08066463938 (whatsapp) if you need any information from me.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Almaiga:
Wow, you have a talent in drawing.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oblang:
Wow...this is cool..

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
zionwinn:
Do u mind posting a picture of you doing the drawing. Though a short video will be better.

Hit me up on WhatsApp, I will send you one. Btw, check my IG - @KOT_artworks for progress shots
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
babaolofin:
This is a great job. High creativity. Keep it up.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
AreaFada2:
Very good job.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
dmakoy:
This is highly commendable. Are you on IG? Let me follow you & promote your work.

Thank you.. IG- @kot_artworks
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mryacks:
Looks cool. I like that woman....
Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
frozen70:
Lovely art work

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
valdes00:

Chai I for like make you draw my wife but as I dey look am, he go cost.... Make i just bone for one side

Haha, it's very much affordable. Kindly reach me on 08066463938 (whatsapp) for enquiries
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
gentleibraheem:
This is just unbelievable. . . . . . .
You mean he did this with a pencil??

Yes, i did
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mandavo28:
Brilliant... keep it up

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
madjune:

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
See talent oo embarassed

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Protein0:
same here bro.

He needs special commendations if he actually did this with pencil.
See the relief. Awesome!

Yes I did it with pencil (graphite and charcoal). Thanks for the compliment
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
alizma:

guy you are a success. I tried to check on the picture you drew before I comment only for me to find out that it would have been very difficult for anyone else to do something better than you just did. keep it up

Thanks much.. I appreciate
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
HardMirror:
op take this advice

I will give it a thought. Thank you

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
HardMirror:
that advice is on point. With you eyes for realism, you would excel

Thank you, thank you.

CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) / A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop / Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration