Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (27384 Views)

Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC / Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP / Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by 12345baba(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
tony5:
It's A Wrong Time Bro,make Them Start Close To Election Period Not Now,they Should Consider We Students, We Go Suffer Like Damn, I'm Tired Of This NLC plot every coming election,they act senselessly because their are other ways to do things. The Increase Doesn't Reduce The Price Of Food Item In The Market.#weneedtowiseup
I feel u o. Na only God go help us for naija. Issues everywhere
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by dust144(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Benekruku:

You are hungry

Pray you have cardiac arrest on Buhari's case
It already happening to you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Edoloaded:
It's almost December, if NUPENG backs the proposed NLC

strike, you guys know what that means??

SiKaSiTy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abeg when is the next Slave trade
My brother na to swim enter the ship ooo if you wait5space no go dey
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Now that elections is fast approaching, they want to shut down the entire country like was done in 2015
Their target is this festive period not election my dear

Cause no matter how scarce it is these politicians has tanks of petrol at their disposal!

It's another way of extorting citizens whom they know might use this period to travel home

Mind you it happens during this period every year.

NUPENG just needs an excuse to carry out their yearly practice!

Once it's January ending to February everything will normalize again

Shameless country!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by chosky2589(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Very soon buhari eyes go clear say no be him get dis nation #LIFELESS
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
It's long overdue. Let's cripple the government of the lifeless one and send him packing
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by CocoaOla: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
THIS NLC ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MASSES AT ALL THE ARE GREEDY FOOL THE ARE NOT FOR NIGERIANS THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING NIGRIANS SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING THEM, THEY ARE PLANING DECEMBER FUEL SCARCITY WITH NUPENG NLC WILL NOT FIGHT FOR THE PRICE OF FUEL TO REDUCE WHICH IS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF HIGH PRICE ON COMMODITIES
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Their target is this festive period not election my dear

Cause no matter how scarce it is these politicians has tanks of petrol at their disposal!

It's another way of extorting citizens whom they know might use this period to travel home

Mind you it happens during this period every year.

NUPENG just needs an excuse to carry out their yearly practice!

Once it's January ending to February everything will normalize again

Shameless country!

won't you come and serve me my lunch, you are here discussing with people while I'm hungry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
backnbeta:
Anyhow, make I fill tanks undecided
which tank? You dey talk like sey you get bicycle. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
won't you come and serve me my lunch, you are here discussing with people while I'm hungry
Who you be

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Who you be
your future husband
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Erastuslove: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
If Governor can pay N200-500k a night to bleep a slay Queen, why can't they pay N30k for 31days? Am afraid if NLC JOIN THE STRIKE I fear their action
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Now that nupeng has joined the Nigeria Labour on strike

Government will take it serious

Nupeng is the only unit that makes government to be serious with strike issues
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by eventsmallchops: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
you people shouldn't go on any strike
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

My friend whatever it is that is eating you up is major.....better have it checked out before it drags you to the belle of the lagoon.

No worries my breda, even if all Nigerians leave this country, you go still find me for here,

I am just a realist, I say what I see, I type what I know, hiding it won't help us

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by chernest2002: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Edoloaded:
It's almost December, if NUPENG backs the proposed NLC

strike, you guys know what that means??

SiKaSiTy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Do you want to go for slavery? I will help you, is better in Europe and America than in Nigeria.

Abeg when is the next Slave trade
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by chernest2002: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Better now so that poverty will be send back to daura.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by casspersteve: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
University students now!!!
ASUU should better join oooo

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by staytravel: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
FOR NIGERIA TO IMPROVE, THE FUEL WILL HAVE TO RUN OUT.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Ay04z(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
englishmart:
And the queues for visas is still on the rise. Buhari's age isn't the problem, most leaders in the world are over 50yrs. Baba is 75% incompetent. Atiku is old but clearly competent. Argue with minimum wage.
sowore is the right person

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by tony5(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
12345baba:
I feel u o. Na only God go help us for naija. Issues everywhere
Thank You Sir,l Hope They Change Their Mind O
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by kYjelly2: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
emeijeh:
Hhhmmmmm

Let me quickly cross the express road, and buy two 50 litres of petrol..... BEDC has not helped matters since last week.

Be very careful storing that much petrol though, apply every caution.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
your future husband

Can 2 come together except they agree

Abeg shift!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Can 2 come together except they agree

Abeg shift!
if you like no gree,me I don gree and I don begin do my work on top of you
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
if you like no gree,me I don gree and I don begin do my work on top of you
With your monthly N3000

I no fit shout

Abeg shift make I see better person

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

With your monthly N3000

I no fit shout

Abeg shift make I see better person
love conquers all

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
love conquers all

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=72678710][/quote]already we have started something that is sweeting me. Nothing can come between us
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
already we have started something that is sweeting me. Nothing can come between us
Them send you

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by kurfbrown(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
why always Nigeria...

this year has been hard on all nigerians must we end every year with scarcity. .

*fuel scarcity
*job scarcity
*money scarcity...e.t.c

we always lose the battle and the war,we are like the two headed snake that feed on its self...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by enemyofprogress: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Them send you
I'm the chosen one for you
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike by backnbeta(f): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
which tank? You dey talk like sey you get bicycle. Mtcheeeeeeew
You think everybody on nairaland is a pauper like you? Empty barrels make the loudest noises and I ain't one! I'm an academic of repute, an employer of labour...go figure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / 2019: Cabal Hijacks President Buhari’s Campaign / Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.