Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Are Some Of The Best Blogs To Discuss About Software Development? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Some Of The Best Blogs To Discuss About Software Development? (224 Views)

NANS To Hold Its Meeting On Monday To Discuss ASUU Strike / FG To Meet States To Discuss School Resumption Modalities / COVID-19: FG Meets State Govts Tuesday To Discuss School Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Best Blogs To Discuss About Software Development? by JohnVoulgar: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2018
How do I get started with software development? I can read and write several languages, but don't know anything else about developing software. What tools do I need to get started? What are the things I should know?
Re: What Are Some Of The Best Blogs To Discuss About Software Development? by JohnLopez: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
There are also plenty of great blogs on fields that are usually related to programming and are relevant for developers. For example, Matt Cutts is the place to go for all things SEO, check out Both Sides of the Table or Sam Altman's blog for insight from VCs, and read Sean Ellis for ideas on how to grow startups.
At https://svitla.com/blog daily articles published by expert developers from around the world. Articles include tutorials on really innovative solutions to cool topics (e.g. object detection algorithms for mobile, social network data mining for predictive analysis, and using machine learning to predict gas prices, to name a few), in-depth analyses of new technologies, explorations of emerging technologies and recent tech trends, tech lifestyle posts (especially about remote working and digital nomadism), and more.

(1) (Reply)

The Wrinkled Path ( A Novel ) / Facebook/afrinolly Training Program For Entrepreneurs And Journalism ONGOING / Final Year Project Topics And Download FREE Complete Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.