Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office (48749 Views)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Reports Of N2bn For Rechargeable Fans, etc Is Fake,Untrue - Lagos Dep-Gov Office / It's A Blatant Lie, Dan Iya Is Still A PDP Member - Sokoto Dep-gov's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Albedo27(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
This is an act of iberiberism
grin grin grin Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Reptyle(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
naptu2:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/04/okorocha-withdraws-security-staff-from-deputy-govs-office/

I don't think the governor has the power by law to withdraw the deputy governor's security. As a deputy governor, the man has a constitutional and statutory right to a security team.

Okorocha needs to calm down.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by boxypane(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
I'm happy Okorocha met a match in Oshiomole. Its a shame what leaders like Okorocha is doing, you cannot impose leadership on a party and the people.
How can one man want to control over 90% party structure of a state.
Power drunk people.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Magabush1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't understand the holabaloo about Rochas and his deputy Governor. Why can't the greedy deputy Governor resign and pursue his ambition. You want to fight Rochas and remain his deputy. That's senselessness of the highest order. Mr Dpg ,resign joor like what your counterpart in Kano did.
naptu2:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/04/okorocha-withdraws-security-staff-from-deputy-govs-office/
:[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by hysteriabox(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Owele.... I av a novel idea to making your anointed candidate be governor

First => frustrate your deputy to resign (talk to him, whatever)

Second => nominate Nwosu to be your new deputy.

Three=> you tender your resignation.

BOOOOOMM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by 46O1CE: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Worst enemy to the Igbo. When I give people reasons why Igbos will prefer to vote an Hausa for president over Rochas, they think I'm joking. Igbos are not sentimental voters. If you don't worth it, you don't worth it. Look at Rochas that thinks that by building roads in the North while Imolites suffer bad roads, he will appeal to the electorates.
If Rochas is the only Igbo candidate for any presidential election, I will not vote him. His political career is ruined beyond redemption
Stupid post
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by staytravel: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
yesloaded:
Okorocha wants to become Tinubu of Lagos, Ladoja of Ibadan, Isiaka of Ibadan grin

Check my signature & lemme helep you

HAHAAHAHAHA
Chai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Orpe7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
This Okorocha na fool o
How can u be abusing power like this
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
IMO STATE KIDNAPPED.

Imo State at a glance. This is worse than marginalization from the north ��

Rochas Okorocha is serving out his second term in office as Governor and currently the Orlu APC Senatorial Candidate

His son-in-law, Uche Nwosu married to his first daughter is presently his Chief of Staff, whom he is plotting to impose as the Governor of Imo state come 2019.

The Minister from Imo State Prof. Anthony Anwukah is also the father in-law to his second daughter, Uju Okorocha.

His youngest sister, Ogechi Ololo, is his Deputy Chief of Staff as well as his SA Domestic Affairs. Currently the Commissioner of Happiness �

His wife Mrs. Nkechi Okorocha is in charge of "Amnesty" in Imo State with a five billion naira budget. Also a house of Reps Candidate of APC

Aham Okorocha his son is the House of Assembly candidate of APC in Ideato.

His eldest sister, Mrs. Geraldine Obinali, collects all market fees and fines in Imo State.

His eldest brother Gerald receives the account for all Motor Park tolls in Imo State.

His younger brother Okey is in charge at Imo Transport Company.

His brother, Jude is in charge of revenue from sand dredging, and any laterite excavation pit in Imo State.

His second Daughter Mrs. Uju Rochas Anwukah is appointed as Board member from Imo State at Federal College of Education Ndele Rivers State.

Is this one not worse than kidnapping?

With this one, the entire state is under hostage, even our grand children will continue to pay the ransom.

Please share to the citizens of IMO State and beyond.

@Postmaster:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by obaataaokpaewu: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
udo2018:
You don't know anything.. Oshiomhole had no option because of the forces against Rochas ..
Lol! which Forces? Rochas is the face of APC in Imo State. Most of them just defected from PDP(Hope) or were Rochas' boys (deputy governor and that Okigwe senator) . Ararume had to decamp to APGA when he saw that nothing nothing for him. APC would have been in the race in they fielded Nwosu(Rochas would have given his all to make that happen) than Hope.
Thank God it's Hope they are fielding sef, they will lose in 2019
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by HomeOfMe(f): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
priceaction:
This is a man I used to admire in 1990s to 2000s because of his philanthropic attitudes but now he has totally got everything wrong. Is it because of power intoxication or what? What a shame.....he has lost many respects from me.
I guess he was doing all of that because he was eyeing politics...
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by udo2018: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol! which Forces? Rochas is the face of APC in Imo State. Most of them just defected from PDP(Hope) or were Rochas' boys (deputy governor and that Okigwe senator) . Ararume had to decamp to APGA when he saw that nothing nothing for him. APC would have been in the race in they fielded Nwosu(Rochas would have given his all to make that happen) than Hope.
Thank God it's Hope they are fielding sef, they will lose in 2019
You must be one of Rochas brainwashed followers that thought Politics is by noise making.. Insulting the Catholic church and the Archbishop is enough to render Okorocha useless, politically..
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Owaincouncil: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Manage the situation bro. Its for a while as you are both going Feb next year.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Mfonky01: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
Do a governor have the powers to withdraw security personnel?... cos as regard staffs, that's quiet reasonable.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
priceaction:

Lol. Hundreds of pips fall on you.
hahah, same goes to you .

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by lagosrd: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
I thought igbo people are smart people. Get in touch with oshiomole and by Monday you have your security details.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by obaataaokpaewu: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
udo2018:
You must be one of Rochas brainwashed followers that thought Politics is by noise making.. Insulting the Catholic church and the Archbishop is enough to render Okorocha useless, politically..
Lol! Lol! Soon you will resort to insult. You have already started with the brainwashed follower. I asked again which Forces?
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by mechanics(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Am surprise Mr Okorocha is behaving like that, he should vent his anger on the NWC and not his deputy.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sunofgod:
Okoroawusa....a disgrace to both Igbo and Hausa whilst Tinubu/Yoruba dey sit back and laugh.

Hope Kanu no make dis one topic of discussion/ranting ohh.....

Pls bros we IGBOS are not ashamed of OKOROCHA ROCHAS, He's not an Igbo man
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
priceaction:
This is a man I used to admire in 1990s to 2000s because of his philanthropic attitudes but now he has totally got everything wrong. Is it because of power intoxication or what? What a shame.....he has lost many respects from me.

He's not really a philanthropist. Every thing around Rocahs is connected with fraud.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
lagosrd:
I thought igbo people are smart people. Get in touch with oshiomole and by Monday you have your security details.

leave Igbo people outta ur madness.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rochas is pained.

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Hassan88(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Check my signature and thank me later.

Your life will change forever to the better
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Strangebuttrue(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
thugthang:
Please what's the meaning of Iberiberism?

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by slimfit1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
koxi:

Why are you in a hurry to comment?
In fact, must you comment?
Can you explain what you've written?
Does it make any sense?
How are we sure you're not one of okorocha's agent?

Having a deputy is a waste of money too expensive. Obviously, you have never travelled out of the country or you are not very observant of the things you see when you do, or maybe you just don't want this country to be better or you are benefiting from the way things are in Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by thugthang(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Strangebuttrue post=72681363][/quote]Aw! I h've been wondering what that means.Now I know.Thanks.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by CharliParker: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Useless man
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
who da hell is this Okoroacha cretin? why can't someone burn his house down with him inside? simple!

Is he invincible? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / President Tinubu, APC Governors Meet For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.