Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje (12518 Views)

Abba Gida-gida Issues Executive Orders To Probe Ganduje / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by daimsy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
I keep saying this...this Government is based on personal interest. They don't care about the masses otherwise, they would have followed due process.
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by musicwriter(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Forget about Buhari, he's not interested since Ganduje is not his political opponent. My question: is it that the EFCC or ICPC or the Nigeria police haven't heard about this bribe?

What type of a country is this?
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by Ibralhas(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please understand the nature of Kano politics, with or without Ganduje , definitely Buhari must massively win Kano.
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by Ketaokeipheoma: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:
Are these people stupid or something?
Is buhari Efcc ? And I thought sitting governors in Nigeria enjoys immunity
Btw , I thought there was news on fp sometime ago about how Kano assembly set up a panel to probe Ganduje already
Oh! These stupid SERAP whatever are not really after Ganduje or any Bribery allegations. All they want is anything to make sure they involve Buhari .
These people are idiots and fools .
when will u be reasonable in ur life?,is/are there anything wrong with SERAP advicing pmb to act on his so called corruption fight?
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
donpeluchi:
Is it Buhari that investigates or the EFCC?

who runs EFCC, if not Buhari.. they know y dey sent an open letter to the boss himself.
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by 46O1CE: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ketaokeipheoma:
when will u be reasonable in ur life?,is/are there anything wrong with SERAP advicing pmb to act on his so called corruption fight?
Ok cheesy
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by Ccagoke: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
It is not the responsibility of Buhari but that of Kano state House of Assembly. For God sake this is democratic government and not military government. If SERAP is dissatisfied they can go to court!
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by servercodes001: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
I pray God show me the day Nigerians will truly wake up against the audacious corruption in this country

Without any sentiment or tribe-centered judgement

amen
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by jayson87: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
SERAP keeps giving ultimatums that hold no sway
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by Emperornice: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Patrioticman007:
"We note that while a governor may enjoy immunity from arrest and prosecution, he does not enjoy immunity from investigation. Any criminal allegation against a sitting governor including Mr Ganduje can and should be investigated pending the time the governor leaves office and loses immunity. The findings of such investigation can also be the basis for initiating impeachment proceedings against the governor.”

The above quotation is the soul reason PMB will not act for Ganduje enyoys immunity just like Fayose when he was in power. However insulting PMB & raising voices will always make him popular among his supporters. Let haters keep hating, while wailers keep wailing, for Nigeria has never had it this good, that corruption is now suffocating to the extent that like minds of looters just finished their extra ordinary meetings in Dubai. These looters are doing everything possible to have a breath of fresh air of looting again. We all know them and they know us. Never will Nigeria fall back to 16 years of horror called governance under these children of devil.

Sometimes the views of Nigeria like yourself makes us loose hope and confidence in this sham if s government lead by PMB, in as much as Gandoje is still a sitting governor, nothing stops the presidency /anti corruption agencies /Kano state HOA from instituting an investigation. As widely as GEJ government was tagged corrupt no one gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar and goes free.

The only reason the presidency is ignoring this case is because of the promised 5million votes in 2019. If the people of kano state give their vote to such a man in 2019 then it's clear they're the worst for it
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:
Btw , I thought there was news on fp sometime ago about how Kano assembly set up a panel to probe Ganduje already
Oh! These stupid SERAP whatever are not really after Ganduje or any Bribery allegations. All they want is anything to make sure they involve Buhari .

buhari is an intercontinental mistake.
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by Almaiga: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ganduje is enjoying his immunity while it last. But I trust Buhari, Ganduje must face the wrath of the law as soon as his tenure elapses.

Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by bilulu(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:
At least his accounts can be frozen same way dey did to Fayose and Akwa ibom state government or Wat do u think
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by sayisayi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
And MURIC nko?
Re: SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days Ultimatum To Probe Ganduje by basadenet: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Serap is a barking organisation but can bite. upon all their shout, nothing has changed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi / Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council / 1929 Aba Women Riot: 80 Years Of Distorted History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.