Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? (750 Views)

Deranged Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Seeking Attention / I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously / In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by Drybones: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Seriously, I don't know why igbos take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously, he has been campaigning/talking about the Biafra and his separation from Nigeria but to be realistic there has been no significant progress.

If you think otherwise, kindly answer "Have you guys gotten any close to actualize the Biafra?"

I would say no because there are no people pushing the movement,no improved publicity,the matter isn't even discussed in any court/house of assembly (depending on which is right).

Even his body "IPOB" are only known for violence.

"Have you gotten any close to the actualization of Biafra?"

Biafrans, Kindly answer with proof.

To add: please let's not make this a tribalistic thread and let's talk with facts and not sentiments..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Mumu, your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by gidgiddy: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Drybones:
Seriously, I don't know why igbos take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously, he has been campaigning/talking about the Biafra and his separation from Nigeria but to be realistic there has been no significant progress.

If you think otherwise, kindly answer "Have you guys gotten any close to actualize the Biafra?"

I would say no because there are no people pushing the movement,no improved publicity,the matter isn't even discussed in any court/house of assembly (depending on which is right).

To add: please let's not make this a tribalistic thread and let's talk with facts and not sentiments..

Thank you.

If you say that IPOB is violent, you have give instances where it is proven that they went out commit unprovoked violence. People take Nnamdi Kanu very serious, some of us are tired of one Nigeria

Biafra may not be achieved today or tomorrow but people who are determined to be free, will eventually be free.

The struggle for Nigerias independence from Britain started in the 1930's by a group of people but was not achieved until almost 30 years later in 1960

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:17am On Oct 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

If you say that IPOB is violent, you have give instances where it is proven that they went out commit unprovoked violence. People take Nnamdi Kanu very serious, some of us are tired of one Nigeria

Biafra may not be achieved today or tomorrow but people who are determined to be free, will eventually be free.

The struggle for Nigerias independence from Britain started in the 1930's by a group of people but was not achieved until almost 30 years later in 1960
Despite the numerous times they've used violence you still ask that stupid question undecided
Inspite of the millions of fools who follow him and who share his sentiments,quite a large portion of the Igbos,you guys have been unable to achieve absolutely nothing! Rather you're more of a laughing stock.
Those who achieved Nigeria's independence had a workable plan,and you could see their piecemeal progress along the way.
The thing is you're not even moving at a snail's pace,you're moving at no pace.
You have no strategy. No direction.
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by gidgiddy: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Despite the numerous times they've used violence you still ask that stupid question undecided
Inspite of the millions of fools who follow him and who share his sentiments,quite a large portion of the Igbos,you guys have been unable to achieve absolutely nothing! Rather you're more of a laughing stock.
Those who achieved Nigeria's independence had a workable plan,and you could see their piecemeal progress along the way.
The thing is you're not even moving at a snail's pace,you're moving at no pace.
You have no strategy. No direction.

Well if you cannot give one single example where it is proven that IPOB went to use unprovoked violence on the people then it means you have no case against IPOB. The struggle for self determination and freedom is never guaranteed to happen today or tomorrow. If it takes 200 years, so be it. But the struggle continues until freedom is achieved

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by vanbonattel: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Drybones:

I avoided insults to any tribe in my post sir.

Can you answer the question.

I want to look from the angle of the supporters of the movement.

Thanks!!!

Peace!!!

Nnamdi Kanu is the only person in southern Nigeria who has seen the bad administration for the fraud they are. He has tried greatly.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by chinjo(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2020
He is living large in UK and sending miscreant to go on a suicide mission. I pity those who are following him.
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by dometome: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2020
It is because he speaks the truth. We have been sleeping a lot. That is why the politicians take advantage of us. If we font open our eyes, their kids will grow up and mistreat our kids. In Russia, Alexei Romanov, will likely behave like his father, Nicholas Romanov. But Russia today is a very beautiful country. It is because of the fact that the Romanovs were taken out. Same thing happened in France, Tunisia, Hungary, Romania, etc. We had to wake up, and now we have woken up. Our leaders should sit up. They should change their ways, like that MNK will become irrelevant. It is simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

Well if you cannot give one single example where it is proven that IPOB went to use unprovoked violence on the people then it means you have no case against IPOB. The struggle for self determination and freedom is never guaranteed to happen today or tomorrow. If it takes 200 years, so be it. But the struggle continues until freedom is achieved
You keep adding "unprovoked." I guess you're trying to justify all the violence they've actually committed undecided. As if much of the atrocities humans have committed on innocent people wasn't due to what they saw as "provocation"
There's a reason malu keep deceiving his gullible followers with reports of Biafra happening this year,or the support of trump and Israel and other such silly stories grin
Go and tell them it will take 200 years,and let's see how many will keep shouting Biafra,and that includes yourself...don't lie sad
The issue isn't about wether a struggle for self determination isn't guaranteed,rather the issue here is that you guys are directionless. You are literally not doing anything tangible.
I can't even call this a struggle...what I see is just a group of online noisemakers.
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
grin..... Na de pipu.wey dey worship and kiss his feets wey dey take him serious grin grin grin

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by adadike(f): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Mumu, your days are numbered.
Why is his days numbered? Because he made a statement? Who the hell are you to threaten a fellow human being?
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
adadike:
Why is his days numbered? Because he made a statement? Who the hell are you to threaten a fellow human being?

Then your own days are numbered too, watch and see events unfold. Next time you'll learn to mind your business.

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by adadike(f): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Then your own days are numbered too, watch and see events unfold. Next time you'll learn to mind your business.
you are very stupid. You will die first. I am not one of those ordinary people you threaten up and down. You threaten me, you go first. Idiot
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2020
adadike:
you are very stupid. You will die first. I am not one of those ordinary people you threaten up and down. You threaten me, you go first. Idiot

Hoelosho for life!

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by adadike(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Hoelosho for life!
mtcheww!
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2020
adadike:
mtcheww!

Your mates are waiting for you at Allen Avenue. Go and meet them jare.
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by adadike(f): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Your mates are waiting for you at Allen Avenue. Go and meet them jare.
I don't have your time. It's people like you that patronise them that knows their locations. Now , am sure you are a low life. Go get a life! And the next time you dare threaten me, be sure you will go down first. Am done with you. Good day!
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by ikeyman00(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2020
You see addressing a complete and utter zoological republic of Nigeria graduate is like putting your entire life time on pain killer because though they are acclaimed intellectuals they just lack the capacity to reason like human.

Now for years now the Aso rock has been crying that IPOB is giving bad media over the activities in the zoo called Nigeria; Burati is also banging over the same issue

and WE ask the op; from what monkey branch tree you come from

mad people everywhere
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2020
adadike:
I don't have your time. It's people like you that patronise them that knows their locations. Now , am sure you are a low life. Go get a life! And the next time you dare threaten me, be sure you will go down first. Am done with you. Good day!

Hoelosho........your mates are under the bridge at Ojuelegba every night. Woman of easy virtue.
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin grin

bia fraud republic of f*ols
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by Eastlink(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Drybones:

Thank you.
Be careful how you merge Igbos in the same sentence as IPOB or scammer Kanu. Both are not Siamese twins and have different ideologies towards life. One loves violence and destruction (IPOB), while the other loves to build (Igbo). Again, IPOB are Jews sponsored by the west, the other are Christians.
Hope you can now see the difference. So please never you lump both together again.
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by loveth360(f): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Drybones:

Thank you.
Keep on hating on Kanu,we understand because......

Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by MosheDayan: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
Drybones:

Thank you.
[/s]
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
NNAMDI KANU IS THE ONLY FULANI HERDSMEN ANTIDOTE

HE'S UNCOMPROMISEABLE

WE CANT TRUST OBIANO THAT THE FULANI HERDSMEN WALKED OUT ON IN A MEETING WITH ANAMBRA STATE STAKEHOLDERS WHEN THEY WHERE CALLED ON A MEETING ABOUT THEIR MEMEBERS brandishing AK-47 IN ANAM....THEY TOLD OBIANO TO GO AND DO HIS WORST....THEN HE ORGANISED A MEETING AGAIN TO TELL US THAT IF A FULANI HERDSMEN KILLS SOMEBODY AGAIN IN ANAMBRA....THEY WILL PAY 500,000 FINE PER PERSON

WE CAN'T TRUST UGUWANYI THAT ASKS US TO PRAY AND OBSERVE A MINUTE SILENCE ANYTIME FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACK OUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS IN THEIR SLEEP, RAPE OUR SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS ON THEIR WAY TO THE STREAM AND FARMS. YET NO FULANI MAN IS IN PRISON FOR KILLING IN HIS HOST COMMUNITY

WE CAN'T TRUST DAVE UMAHI that has made ebonyi villages a killing ground where every two weeks you hear news and reports of Fulani massacre without none of them in prison or in court for questioning all because they are aspiring to elevate their political Carrier

WE CAN'T TRUST OKEZIE IKPAZU whose all agenda is to do the biding of one Nigeria so that his starsh raw currencies, gold and investments will not be touched

ALL OF THEM ARE IN TO ADVCANCE THEIR POLITICAL CARRIER WHILE OUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS, BROTHERS, SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS ARE RAPPED IN THE VILLAGE....NONE OF THOSE GOVERNORS COULD DO A THING TO HELP US BUT WHEN IPOB MOVES TO STOP ALL THIS RUBBISH....HERDSMEN WILL CALL ABUJA....ABUJA WILL CALL THE GOVERNOR TO RESTORE PEACE AND ORDER AND AFFIRM ONE UNITED NIGERIA....Igbos WILL BE HAUNTED AND KILLED....NEWSPAPERS WILL SAY WE ATTACKED THE PEACEFUL NORTHERN COMMUNITY IN SOUTH EAST....AFTER TWO WEEKS THE KILLING WILL START AGAIN AND WE WILL TYPE "REST AND PEACE" "ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US IN THIS COUNTRY"
Re: Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? by Greatkenny2: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
I’m not a huge fan of Nnamdi Kanu but he surely checks Fulani excesses

(1) (Reply)

What Nnamdi Kanu Tweeted About The Unity Of Nigeria / Accountant-general Of Federation, Idris Meets Buhari In Daura, Begs For Tenure E / Abuja Court Remands Omoyele Sowore In Prison Until These Conditions Are Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.