Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Chelsea Need To Show Defensive Improvements - Maurizio Sarri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Need To Show Defensive Improvements - Maurizio Sarri (297 Views)

Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Need To Show Defensive Improvements - Maurizio Sarri by olamariamjonez(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Maurizio Sarri thinks Chelsea need to enhance protectively in the event that they will test for "imperative targets".

Chelsea have made a solid begin to the season under Sarri, who was delegated in the mid year to supplant Antonio Conte.

They are unbeaten in the Premier League and, in front of their conflict with Crystal Palace on Sunday, live on Sky Sports, they are three behind pioneers Liverpool.

Redknapp's Loftus-Cheek concerns

Risk 'fit enough for 45 minutes'

Notwithstanding, Sarri has laid out how he supposes his side can show signs of improvement.

"I am extremely content with the outcomes and my players, however I know on the pitch we have to enhance," he disclosed to Sky Sports.

"We have quality, specialized characteristics, and we have to enhance the guarded stage, else we are not a strong group. Furthermore, on the off chance that you are not a strong group you can't have essential targets.

"When I say guarded stage I am not discussing the cautious line, I am discussing all the group since it's essential for us to safeguard in the rival's half and have the ball there.

"The guarded line is just an aftereffect of the protective period of the group, so it's imperative to enhance as a group protectively. We have specialized quality so we can be perilous in the hostile stage and we can win matches without an abnormal state of strategic association; for that I am fortunate."

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/chelsea-need-to-show-defensive-improvements-maurizio-sarri/04/11/2018/

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'is Engaged To Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez' After Two Years / Super Eagles Seek First Win In 5 Matches Against South Africa / Who Should Gov.okowa Give The Money To (own Goal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.