Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now (34582 Views)

The 10 Rarest Cars Ever Made, Ranked! / Best Car list for 2020 And Their Price In Nigeria / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by joelenesleek(f): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
They are all Ugly BTW.
Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by Timagex(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
If you don't mind making 4k per day, whatsapp me on 08143186865. Let me show u the simple way cool
Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by computerglobal(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
wink
Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by Vince77(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
How I go carry $1,000,000+ go buy motor? Can the car fly? Waste of money
E get the kind money wey u go get ehh u go dey see N1b as chicken change.

1 Like

Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by menesheh(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Number 2 reminds me of GTA vice city grin

Yea exactly same model and yet, driven in San Andreas too.
Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by menesheh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Vince77:

E get the kind money wey u go get ehh u go dey see N1b as chicken change.

Wetin Zukabeg fit do with N1b kwanu.

Though he's not a lover of those little but shiny piece of machines.
Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by Nonnyflex(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
These cars are mainly bought as investments...and for those preferring camry.. As soon as you buy it, its price depreciate while these machines appreciate....

2 Likes

Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
My brother when you have money, it wont be a waste, why dont you buy torchlight Nokia phone but andriod phone instead?It because you have the money
To billionaires those cars amount are nothing

1 Like

Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by Hades2016(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
bro calm down no be waste of money.. Just pray so God can bless u with money so you can get a car worth #100 million naira

1 Like

Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by bobbiiee: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Winter is coming.
Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by GetCofOProperty: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Nice and Wonderful Cars... Some Are Ugly though.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now by Blonchilli(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
wwwtortoise:
None of these cars tickles my fancy.

O'yes, I can't afford them for now but which sane street boy with humble beginnings like me will attempt such financial sacrilege.

These are pure liability forget the vintage card the auto makers play.
Those cars were not worth those price when they were initially released to the market. The Mclaren for example wasn't up to a billion, now imagine someone who had the car then and decided to sell it now. Most Nigerians thinks land is the only thing that increases in time, exotic cars do too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Bentley First Ever Suv (Pictures) / See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.