Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria (504 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Yupng: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
A friend of mine who I know as someone that is deep and spiritual just had a revelation that, Omoyele Sowore is Nigerian's next president.

According to him, he said before the election many people will begin to catch the same revelation as confirmation of the person God has chosen. I know many will not believe this now, but we can all come visit this post again in a few months time.

2019 election will be the miracle of the century and the whole world will be suprise and Nigeria will experience a revolution like never before.

We all know Atiku and Buhari has nothing to offer and I believe the time for Nigeria to wear is glory once again is near.

If you think Atiku will be anyway different from Buhari, please dont even bother commenting on this post, because obviously you are one of Nigerian's problem.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
It can never happen
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by TrueLEADER: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Just do your campaign jejely without roping God into it........

If you beg us to vote for the Cannabis President, will sonbory kill you?

angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by StarOnEarth(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
God doesn't get involve in Nigeria politics
It's too dirty for the "I am that I am"

So don't come and whyn us
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
We watching!
Personally I Believe nothing is Impossible!!
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
GO BACK TO SLEEP
YOU SLEPT ON THE WRONG SIDE
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yupng:
A friend of mine who I know as someone that is deep and spiritual just had a revelation that, Omoyele Sowore is Nigerian's next president.

According to him, he said before the election many people will begin to catch the same revelation as confirmation of the person God has chosen. I know many will not believe this now, but we can all come visit this post again in a few months time.

2019 election will be the miracle of the century and the whole world will be suprise and Nigeria will experience a revolution like never before.

We all know Atiku and Buhari has nothing to offer and I believe the time for Nigeria to wear is glory once again is near.

If you think Atiku will be anyway different from Buhari, please dont even bother commenting on this post, because obviously you are one of Nigerian's problem.

I sincerely think your friend need to sleep again.. this time, he should take lots of water and not smoke what Sowore use to smoke. grin grin
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by mbaboy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Abeg treat malaria
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Almaiga: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Your Revelation is D.O.A (dead on arrival)

Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
Yupng:

Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Olatunji1929: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tell him to stop smoking weed that has been soaked with gegemu for a month he can run mad
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
May The Will of God manifest in 2019 Election IJN AMEN.
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Yupng: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Are you God?

SarkinYarki:
It can never happen
Re: I Just Had A Revelation That Omoyele Sowore Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Yupng: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
The youths of this country are extremely irresponsible. It is unfortunate that the very set of people that are suppose to propel the country to a positive change are busy wasting away. You all take everything as a joke and foolishly stick your head under the same old thief thief politicians.

And beside, there seems to be to much small brain folks here on NL. imagine the childish comments..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Festac Link Bridge Re-opened For Use / Taraba APC Receives 5,000 UDP Defectors / Breaking: Okorocha Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash For Uche Nwosu??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.