Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen (29172 Views)

The Rolls-Royce Cullinan Viewing Suite Is The World's Fanciest Way To Tailgate / Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / How VW Lost The Rolls-Royce Brand To BMW 4 Yrs After Buying It For ₦200b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by dannybrasky(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2018
Then u didn't steal it! U just destroyed it grin grin grin
46O1CE:
What if I carry cutlass or hammer and hit it hard from th side . grin grin
Or I kuku destroy the bonnet and bring it out
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by computerglobal(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:

You must be a thief Nwannem grin grin grin
You must be a lagos island boi
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Bullshit. This can be defeated. One idea :

1 Tie it at the base with a strong steel cord.
2. Attach the cord to a powerbike or car.
3. Accelerate
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Biyiola100: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2018
lol... e b like say dem never jam MUSHIN boys....dem go commot d whole bonnet Kum remove wetyn dem wan remove!!!!

abhi u dey whine dem nii
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Ikem11(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:
Sense no go kill u my brother... Lol
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by dangoteinlaw: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:
APC starter pack!!
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Haymaykar(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Dem neva see lagos boys...na only bottle dem go use commot am..����
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2018
I just don't know why I like this car so much
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2018
HungerMustGo:
dem never jam Lagos area boys.

dem go comot am before the thing go remember to enter inside.
but area boy no go know say the thing dey go inside by itself and thereafter loose finger
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Topmaike007(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2018
decatalyst:

I cover my bicycle with the blood of hamadioha from crafty thief like you.

shocked shocked
see thief oo
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:
Buhari supporters and DESTRUCTION
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by crafteck(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Drive come Ladipo.. The sign go de but den go don put vw bettle engine if u leave it for 10 miNs
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by godwinonyilog: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Writing this tips here is one the reasons why it can easily be stolen.
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:
you must be an experienced ole grin
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by xtravanganza: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:
oga goodnight
this account became active especially in politics when butterflyleo got suspended....
All eyes on you mate
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by daiksworld: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2018
For their mind, make I slap that thing he go change from downward to upward movement.
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by vioment: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Instead of naijans to be studying and appreciating the technology or even thinking of furthering it, automatically criminal instincts kick in because of the comfort of normal lawlessness around.

In a normal country, first they have electricity to help the eke people store their forensics, help them with data including camera data, cell phone, etc; Like crime solving is easy in normal countries, it is like a fun puzzle. This type of thing can be stolen even in yankee, with a laptop and a coder behind it, or a good electrical expert, but it is the ability and dedication to find you and punish you that makes a country great like europe and others like it.

2 Likes

Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018

If you think you are wise, you may end up losing your fingers.

Lol. This made my morning. Contrary to conventional wisdom, 'wisdom' is not always profitable.
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Fazemood(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:
Guy you wah hEvil grin grin I bet oyibo never thought of this possibility. You Bad gaaan grin
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by planetx: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018
As usual all you read in the comments is how it can be stolen in Nigeria not how Nigerians can replicate the technology, but how we can steal it smh.
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Ymix94(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:
None of us here has this car. So how e take concern us
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BROH
Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:
None of us here has this car. So how e take concern us
my dad has a royce rolls

1 Like

Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by tck2000(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen by computerglobal(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Would You Use To Protect Your Car In Today's World? / Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates? / Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.