Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts (33517 Views)

Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Busari114(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2018
helsinkiman:

So what the original hebrew name of Jesus since letter J does not exist in the hebrew alphabet?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by 41lady(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:

Wtf are you typing?
He is type the F**k APC is planning to force or enforce terrorism in Kaduna state. Ass hole like you, do you think APC plan will succeed, even though the southern Kaduna have sold their birth right to futajalo fulani Nomadic, you think the other Christians in the north and people who are living in Kaduna will fold their hands and be looking at your godfather taking over the land? the short dwarf will not succeed, if he likes let him use government machiner, he will fail, mark this date, keep it in your archive.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by ffo(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018
phemmyutd:
Now I get it,
Present Deputy Governor is a christian from Kaduna South, and now he us contesting for Senatorial seat.

Dr. Hadiya is a Muslim from Kaduna south and was pick to replace the present Deputy Governor.

If you still want a Christian Deputy governor from Kaduna South, what will be gain of the Muslims in Kaduna south? Must you have everything all the time as a Christian?

Why should I condemn Kaduna not having Christian Deputy Governor when my Kwara state can never produce a Christian Governor? Even when the governorship was shifted to Kwara South, the first qualification was to be a Muslim while Christians dominated Kwara South, and no one deem it fit to question that
What about the Christians from the Northern Kaduna? What will be their gain?
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by jbbalarabe(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2018
MrExcel:

She is not a Christian. Most of us in southern Kaduna won't vote for Elrufai not because of the Muslim - Muslim ticket but because he has failed woefully as a leader. #ElrufaiMustGo that is all
LOL AS IF YOU EVEN VOTE FOR HIM IN 2015 HE KNOWS THAT AND THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERING DOING ANY VAVOUR FOR YOU AGAIN YOUR VOTES DID NOT HELP HIM BECOME GOVERNOR IN 2015 AND IT WONT HELP IN 2019 SO WHAT THE LET HIM DO WHAT CAN MAKE HIM HAPPY ACTUALLY THE JOKE IS ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Spells(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
phemmyutd:
Now I get it,
Present Deputy Governor is a christian from Kaduna South, and now he us contesting for Senatorial seat.

Dr. Hadiya is a Muslim from Kaduna south and was pick to replace the present Deputy Governor.

If you still want a Christian Deputy governor from Kaduna South, what will be gain of the Muslims in Kaduna south? Must you have everything all the time as a Christian?

Why should I condemn Kaduna not having Christian Deputy Governor when my Kwara state can never produce a Christian Governor? Even when the governorship was shifted to Kwara South, the first qualification was to be a Muslim while Christians dominated Kwara South, and no one deem it fit to question that
. U dey mad I swear
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by omosuper(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2018
DTaj:
El-Rufai is a stubborn goat.

Anyone who knows anything about Kaduna state or lived or worked there is aware that Kaduna South is predominantly Christian, even if Muslims are the majority in the state. To now pick a fellow Muslim as Deputy Governor candidate is a major own goal for El-Rufai!

APC will pay dearly for this stupid indiscretion.

We know that Buhari is close to El-Rufai, so, couldn’t he have nudged the guy to change this fatal error? This error will affect both Buhari and El-Rufai.

Politics is about balance. Adherents of a particular religion may be in the majority, but fairness, equity, and balance should be applied. There is a reason for picking Christians as Deputy Governors or vice versa in Kwara State and Kogi State. Same with states like Oyo, Osun, Lagos, Taraba, Adamawa, Nasarawa, and others.

People praise El-Rufai as a competent technocrat, from his BPE, FCT Minister days, BUT he lacks emotional intelligence, and is very, very arrogant and self-conceited

That arrogance will likely end his political career very soon!
Sir, you forgot to mention Plateau and Ekiti.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Afonja007: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2018
Daviddson:
Sani was definitely not referring to her, because everyone is saying the woman is a Christian. In the north, there are a lot of Christians who answer Arabic name even though they were born into Christian family. Another example is the Speaker of House of Representatives, YAKUBU Dogara.

MODIFIED: Yakubu is not an Arabic name, but a Hausa version of Jacob.
yakubu is a Christian name my friend as in Jacob they awusanised it to yakubu ,besides all the name you called Muslim names Muslim stole the names from Christian after all Christian was before muslim,like they call Gabriel jubril

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by omosuper(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Olatunji1929:
are you normal which kwara south is christien offa is 80% muslim oro, omupo ,omu aran, ilemona erin ile, are 70 muslim take time stop misleading public with your stupidity
Dont mind them my bro. Muslim-Muslim ticket will win without stress in my state(Kwara) provided the candidates are from a popular party like APC.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by newjosboy: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Daviddson:
Sani was definitely not referring to her, because everyone is saying the woman is a Christian. In the north, there are a lot of Christians who answer Arabic name even though they were born into Christian family. Another example is the Speaker of House of Representatives, YAKUBU Dogara.

A woman bearing"Hajiya" can never be a Christian! Hajiya means a female Muslim wh o has been to "hajj" in Mecca.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Isobug: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Daviddson:

Oga,what of the Hajiya title she bears?

Say what you are sure of

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Ziggylady(f): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
I’m neither a politician nor fanatic, but Gov Fayemi of Ekiti State is a Christian and also Chose a Christian Deputy. There was no noise then. Also, Adeleke of Osun State chose A Christian running mate and there was no complaints. Peace#

You are not a politician or a fanatic but you are a muslim undecided...Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2018
What D Fvck!?I Swear To God I Will Kill This Pig El rufai And Kill Myself Shud I Tread D Same Location As He.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by abdulsemiu02(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are not a politician or a fanatic but you are a muslim undecided...Keep deceiving yourselves.
I never denied my faith Sister, I am a Muslim. Why not leave my faith and see to the points I gave on this issue?
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Mysselff2: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
lordkush:
markafi should rally his pdp boys around and throw elrufai out.

You can't flex muscle on national politics if you cant handle that terrorist dwarf called elrufai

Secondus[s][/s] sorry I mean Seconded
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Chemist009(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
phemmyutd:
Now I get it,

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Chemist009(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hmmm! what El Rufai did is wrong, granted. But it doesn't warrant you coming here to deceive people just to make your point. Which Kwara South is Christian majority? of the 7 local governments, only oke ero and Ekiti are Christian dominated, Irepodun roughly equally divided and d rest are Muslim majority. Must you lie?
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by TEYA: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Daviddson:

Oga, the woman is bearing "hajiya
" title, she is a Moslem!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by 0monnak0da: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Caseless:
yakub a Hausa name? grin grin grin

You got me laughing. Aramaic is similar to Arabic. Hebrew has some similarities too. Yakub is Arabic equivalent of "Jacob".
Did I say Yakubu is a Hausa name?
Are you pretending or are you really stupid?
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by 0monnak0da: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mccullum:

Do you ever see any Christian from southern Nigeria bearing Yacob it is absolute no, what you can find is Jacob and Moses and not Moshe...

Forget fictions and face facts northern Christians mostly pronounced their Christian's names in Islamic and Arabic ways because of predominant of Muslims in the North.
No the southern forms are European
There is little difference between the Hebrew and Arabic forms. That is the original form
E.g. when he was alive no one would have called him Jesus. in Hebrew. What we know as J is pronounced Y
So no Jesus, Jacob,Jehovah
Southern Christians are European influenced. The northern names are closer to the original Hebrew

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by 0monnak0da: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
helsinkiman:

So what the original hebrew name of Jesus since letter J does not exist in the hebrew alphabet?
Do your own research
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by kally32(m): 1:40am On Nov 06, 2018
2019 elections will not be about religion or ethnicity in Kaduna State. It will simply be a referendum on Nasir El Rufai. So his choice of running mate is immaterial and inconsequential here. The masses have borne the brunt of his bad leadership and anti people policies. This will be the time to punish him for his arrogance and insensitivity. Kaduna people will have to speak truth to themselves as they go out to cast their ballot. And the questions that will be in the mind of every responsible Kaduna State citizen is: are we better off today than we were before the emergence of El Rufai? Have we gained more jobs or we have lost them? Are we United now or divided? Are we safer now or we are insecure? Are our traditional institutions better off and respected now or worse off? Are Christians and Muslims now more United or acrimoniously divided? These are the issues that will sway our votes and not any silly religious card. As it stands today, in a free and fair election, even if El Rufai were to nominate the son or daughter of a devout cleric of any religion, he will still be shown the way out.

He speaks from both sides of his mouth. He preaches Peace but encourages violence. He was critical of Muhammadu Buhari In years past, today he is his greatest disciple. Such men who can do anything for political power can hardly be trusted.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by 99100(m): 5:46am On Nov 06, 2018
phemmyutd:
Now I get it,

Say what you know? Kaduna is not Kwara. abruptly 50% of the kaduna population are Christians. More than 50% of the Kaduna core indigenes are christians. Is utterly barbaric and unreasonable for Helrufai to pick a muslim deputy. Assuming the post is zoned to kaduna south only, aren't there capable and qualified Christians from that region.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by Caseless: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
0monnak0da:

Did I say Yakubu is a Hausa name?
Are you pretending or are you really stupid?

To show you're being stupid, you showed your history of amnesia too.

0monnak0da:

Yakubu is not Arabic
The name is Yakoub or Yacob and it is the Same in Hebrew which does not have the letter J
Jacob is the English or Anglicized Form
To that extent Jesus is a distortion.
Yakubu is a Hausa form and is more common among Christians
Again Moses is not a Hebrew form. Rather is iEuropean
The Hebrew form is Moshe
The names you think are ARABIC are not Arabic but Semitic.
Arabic names are very similar to Hebrew names
Ŕ

Are you ok?
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by abuhari: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2018
All is well, at least el rufai respect The zoning system.
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by phemmyutd(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
99100:

Say what you know? Kaduna is not Kwara. abruptly 50% of the kaduna population are Christians. More than 50% of the Kaduna core indigenes are christians. Is utterly barbaric and unreasonable for Helrufai to pick a muslim deputy. Assuming the post is zoned to kaduna south only, aren't there capable and qualified Christians from that region.

Bro, I believed other political parties are making available an opportunity to vote a Christian deputy, so grap it
Re: El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts by 0monnak0da: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Caseless:

To show you're being stupid, you showed your history of amnesia too.

Are you ok?
What an idiot and illiterate you are
Hausa form =Hausa name?
You are a total idiot
The English form of Deutsche is German
The Yoruba form of Chinedu is Shinedu
Does that make Shinedu a Yoruba name?
Once again not only are you illiterate you are stupid
I Never said Yakubu is a Hausa name. Rather it I is the Hausa form of Yacoub a Semitic name just like

Paolo is the Italian form of Paul

Kamoru
Wasiu
Muraino

Are Yoruba forms of Arabic names
That does not make them Yoruba names

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.