Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? (753 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
I was born with little hair in my forehead not like I'm totally bald and this has given me serious concern right from childhood to make matter worst I was made mockery of as result of it.
Again my fiance is also bald please what advice will you give me cause I don't want my children to pass through all I experienced..i want them to be comfortable in their skin.
I NEED Help, I can stylishly cut off the relationship and everything between us as a result. Help!!!

Lalasticlala.
Re: What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by martolux(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Baldness should not be a reason to walk out of a peaceful relationship..... if you are rich and world famous nobody will care about your baldness.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
martolux:
Baldness should not be a reason to walk out of a peaceful relationship..... if you are rich and world famous nobody will care about your baldness.
I'm bald not rich and world famous dear
Re: What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by thorpido(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Drchristian:
I was born with little hair in my forehead not like I'm totally bald and this has given me serious concern right from childhood to make matter worst I was made mockery of as result of it.
Again my fiance is also bald please what advice will you give me cause I don't want my children to pass through all I experienced..i want them to be comfortable in their skin.
I NEED Help, I can stylishly cut off the relationship and everything between us as a result. Help!!!

Lalasticlala.
If you leave the one that is bald and end up with the one with more serious health issues nko?

1 Like

Re: What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by frozen70(f): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Baldness has never been an issue that will determine someone success in life

Are your entire family having bald hair or just you
Same question to your husband family.

People that knows that they have bald head goes on extremely low cut

What you should be considering is are you guys happy with each other

What if you get another guy and with time the bald head comes up will you use hair glue to restore it

Pls allow nature to take its course
Bald head is not a curse

2 Likes

Re: What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by Jman06(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Baldness is not a curse neither is it a sickness. In fact, many guys these days rock their baldness with pride, including my humble self. If anybody doesn't like it, she/he should simply take the exit route.
Re: What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by Taal17: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
The fact that you are bald from birth means any of you kids could be too even if you marry a man with full head of hair

1 Like

Re: What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? by alBHAGDADI: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Pictures or adonbelivit
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lecturer's Comparison Of Marriage In Europe And Africa / A Juice Company Needs Distributors Nationwide / Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.