Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist (2401 Views)

What Technique Is Use To Achieve This Realistic Portrait Drawing (photo) / Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander / Paintings Of BOB Marley By Franque_fire(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
I was around Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo state and I stumbled upon a great talent. Ozigi. His artworks are amazing and a reflection of total beauty. He can paint anything into reality. That smile on his portraits. Oh! It is not a smile. It's a laughter. A brush inking joy and happiness unto a blank canvass. Every detail, every curve, every reality aptly captured by the brush of Ozigi.

He has painted several beautiful portraits so, during my discussion with him, I asked him to consider painting me since Rochas Okorocha does not want to mould me.... Lol.

Meanwhile, I requested that he send me several of his completed artworks and he obliged. So I will be dropping them for your viewing pleasure.

- Franklyn Eluagu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
I told you I will bring more of his paintings for your eyes to feed on. I did not lie.

Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
More portraits from the stable of Ozigi

Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by atiku4President(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Talent
Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
I have seen paintings but these are very realistic. Sincerely, they look better than the original photographs.

Feed your eyes.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by Vatsyayana: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please let me have his contact
Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Vatsyayana:
Please let me have his contact

His name is Ozigi. 0706 180 8179.
Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Which is your favourite?
Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by greatJohnson(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
So cute and lovely.
Re: PHOTOS: Amazing Realistic Portrait Paintings Of An Owerri Based Artist by MrDonfranko(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
smiley

greatJohnson:
So cute and lovely.

(1) (Reply)

My Photo Maanipulation Practices / Do You Need A Professional 3d Animator Or Designer? / Requests For Any Tutorials, Full Applications, Plugins, Models, Textures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.