Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus (537 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Reno Omokri and Daddy Freeze have dished out an attack on the name that is above every other name, which is Jesus. They have come up with theories to prove that the name Yeshua is the original name of the Messiah while Jesus is a fraud. They want people to discard Jesus and start using Yeshua, what they call the Hebrew name of our saviour. All of these are lies which aren't based on fact but on a satanic agenda, and I'll prove it to you.

Nowhere can you find the name Yeshua written in the entire Bible, and I'm not talking about the English translation. I'm talking about the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek manuscripts. But the name Jesus can be found multiple times.

The name of our saviour was not revealed in the old testament. God only revealed it in the new testament.
Mathew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now, was it the spelling of Jesus as we know it today that was really written in the New Testament or something else?

You see, the new testament was written in Greek because that was the major language in the world then. Even Israel had a major Greek speaking population to the point that they had to translate the old testament into Greek which we now know as the Septuagint. They did this so their young ones who are influenced by Greek can read the word of God. It’s the same as Nigerian youths preferring to read the English version of the Bible over the version in their native tongue.

Some may argue that the New Testament was not written in Greek but in Hebrew. That is a lie. Why would Apostle Paul write a letter in Hebrew to the people of Ephesus, a letter which we now know as the Book of Ephesians, when those people are Greek? What about his letter to the Galatians, Philippians, Thessalonians, Colossians? All those are people of Greek cities who don’t speak Hebrew. Why would they when their Greek language was a world language? So, the new testament was written in Greek, therefore the name of our savior will have to be according to how his apostles wrote it down in the books they handed down to us as the word of God.

Now, how did they all write the Savior’s name in Greek? First and foremost, nobody knows what he was called in Hebrew. Some will say he was called yeshua, others will say Yashua, Yahushua, Yehoshua etc. They are all confused. The Hebrew writings we know today are a modern invention because no one knows how it was operated in the past. Hebrew has no vowels e.g a,e,I,o,u. The name of God which people often say is Yahweh is based on them not knowing for certain how it was pronounced. It was spelt YHWH. Modern scholars now decided to include vowels and arrived at YaHWeH. So, if we go about throwing vowels here and there, we will only end up with uncertain names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus by jom28gy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
I will partly depart from some ideas argued about here.
The truth is that, that name Jesus, is a name of man,not of God,is a name common among the Jews,since he is man and God,he can therefore answer Jesus and the Christ. Which is the ever living God.
Hence, he can be called, the son of man,Jesus Christ, and God himself.
Re: Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus by WotzupNG: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
@ Felixomor and everyone viewing this thread, Albhagdadi has been banned for no damn reason. His other posts on the thread have been blocked, thereby rendering the thread useless.
Re: Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus by felixomor: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
WotzupNG:

@ Felixomor and everyone viewing this thread, Albhagdadi has been banned for no damn reason. His other posts on the thread have been blocked, thereby rendering the thread useless.

Interesting. I thought as much

I wish I could have read the other posts and help him post them.

These guys have an agenda. Obviously
Re: Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hello Seun,

I keep getting banned every time I tried to upload the continuation of the post on this thread. Antispam bot bans me and deletes the post. I've checked the post very well and it contains no spam not anything to make me deserving of a ban. The worse part is that it happens immediately I publish the post.

Please what could be wrong?
Re: Refuting Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze On The Name Jesus by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
The name of Jesus remains the one true name forever Amen.
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

See The Day Men Of God Will Experience The Raw Power Of God All Over The World / Infidelity On The Altar: Pastor Iginle VS Pastor Chris Oyakilome (video) / Why We Should Not Worship God With Musical Instrument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.