Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (73668 Views)

HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by delzbaba(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
some comments here are pure comedy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by FrudstaPresidnt: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
rexwalters:
You tend to believe and gloat in your own misinformation and ignorance?How old will someone born in 1942 be in 1961?I guess in your own calculation 10 years old? No wonder you failed mathematics?

They say Charity begins @ home,If any of your parents had a very strong West African school leaving certificate you wouldn't have been a Wailer on Nairaland?

https://www.google.com/search?q=us%20war%20college&hl=en-US&gws_rd=ssl

Don't waste your time cus with this post it is an indictment on the illiterate and a prove that the lifeless dullard has no certificate.
The country is a zoo!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by rexwalters: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Deepthoughts:
hahahaaah!,just admit that you don jam bad market Bros,u think say everybody na zombie?.
Actually not everyone is a Zombie,just a few knuckle heads like yourself,the joke is on you sucker.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by fergie001: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
rexwalters:
You tend to believe and gloat in your own misinformation and ignorance?How old will someone born in 1942 be in 1961?I guess in your own calculation 10 years old? No wonder you failed mathematics?

They say Charity begins @ home,If any of your parents had a very strong West African school leaving certificate you wouldn't have been a Wailer on Nairaland?

Lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J

RULE 2

my parents aren't on NL....thank you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by PVision2020(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

You are the foolish one here subtract Buhari current age from 1962 and tell us how old he was
Your foolishness is Unique, it can only be inherited.
A man was born in 1942, wrote exam in 1961 and your empty skull can't do simple arithmetic ( 1961 - 1942 = 19) to know that he was 19years and not 10years.
Hate has eclipse your reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by shammahyaro(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
ofuonyebi:

so, this Buhari has been sitting with oyinbo...right from the dark ages of nigeria....no doubt he is still ruling the country today

there was a serious transfer of anointing from the colonial teachers ....kai sai baba carry go joo..let those who hate destiny kill themselves!

Aboki with shallow brain,which part of the zoo are you from?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
PVision2020:

Your foolishness is Unique, it can only be inherited.
A man was born in 1942, wrote exam in 1961 and your empty skull can't do simple arithmetic ( 1961 - 1942 = 19) to know that he was 19years and not 10years.
Hate has eclipse your reasoning

Your father

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by rexwalters: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Don't waste your time cus with this post it is an indictment on the illiterate and a prove that the lifeless dullard has no certificate.
The country is a zoo!
The truth they say is a very bitter pill to swallow,don't hate the Player hate the game,if you can't stand the truth you better get off the internet and go and meet your old aunty outside by the firewood burning so she can give you some fictional tales by moonlight?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by Deepthoughts: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
rexwalters:
Actually not everyone is a Zombie,just a few knuckle heads like yourself,the joke is on you sucker.

Typical trademark of the buharideens,when they can't convince you they result to insults.try harder next time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by PVision2020(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
fergie001:

Lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J

RULE 2

Why are you calling the Mod when you decided to make mockery of your lineage in a faceless public forum with your unintelligent hate induced comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by rexwalters: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
fergie001:

Lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J

RULE 2

How are you sure your parents are not on the great Nairaland?stop wailing Olodo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by blackboy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nobody said he did not go to school. Question is did he get his certificate in 1961?
That pix dont mean a thing to me. Don't recognize no one in it. Could be anyone.
PMB do Nigerians care about your cert? No. That is why you won with the said NEPA bill cert. In 2015 but your performance has brought shame and regret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by akigbemaru: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
jumpandpas:
1 He gave employment to the DEAD.

2 He declared a DEAD man (mko) the president of Nigeria.

3 He banned a DEAD man from travelling.

4 He referred Nigerians to a DEAD man (Yar'Adua) as his witness.

Trump is right, Buhari is LIFELESS.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by rexwalters: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Deepthoughts:
Typical trademark of the buharideens,when they can't convince you they result to insults.try harder next time.
Only a Fool will waste their time on earth to try and convince you,what a waste of life's precious moments,you can dwell from now till infinity in your ignorance,we could care less,it's your prerogative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by Oponel1962: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is THE PRESIDENT not having a qualification higher than waec?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by FrudstaPresidnt: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
rexwalters:
The truth they say is a very bitter pill to swallow,don't hate the Player hate the game,if you can't stand the truth you better get off the internet and go and meet your old aunty outside by the firewood burning so she can give you some fictional tales by moonlight?
The only truth is that your lifeless illiterate president cannot provide his original certificate.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by PVision2020(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

Your father
E pain am. Olodo #spits

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by jamace(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
PVision2020:
Trying to convince wailers that Buhari's certificate is authentic is like making love to a log of wood. It will always be fruitless. They will rather die than admit or give up their "certificateless" appellation they foist on him.
But army recruitment exam is not WASC exam, bro. All you people are doing here is further exposing and establishing the fact that Buhari did not sit for WASC exam and therefore has no WASC certificate.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by AreaFada2: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
It can be any abokki ... we only asked for his cert and not some unclear polaroid.

Btw ... looks more like karate kung fu amateurs

Weyrey. grin cheesy

Very much like part time karate school.
With these people going on to lead Nigeria, Nigeria just had no chance.

In fact it's due to extraordinary hardiness and resilience that Nigeria is not much worse than it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by naijaking1: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
stephenduru:
Please Read General Shehu YarAdua’s book,'A Life of Service': It detailed how they (Shehu & Buhari) were in Class in Secondary School in Katsina, when Captain Jack Gowon (now Yakubu Gowon) came to their school to recruit them when they both were members of the Katsina Provincial Secondary School Cadet Corps in 1961. And they left school the next Monday to join the Army and were sent straight to Sandhurst a few months later, and were commissioned in 1962 (unlike now).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/throwback-photo-of-buhari-in-secondary.html

Nice picture!
The uniform looks good on him.
The issue is not whether Buhari ever attended secondary school, whether he had Yardua as a classmate, or whether Gowon recruited him, or whether he went to Sandhurst, etc, the issue is whether he has WAEC!
Can you understand that?
Don't try to change the subject with silly pictures.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by rexwalters: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
The only truth is that your lifeless illiterate president cannot provide his original certificate.
At least I have a President of a Great Country,some people never reach Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport or Murtala Muhammed airports for their life,Please tell me the name of the President of your Country?I'm waiting,I would like to know?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by Ekaka1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
jumpandpas:

This is the worst savagery of all times...some of una no go make heaven I tell you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by FrudstaPresidnt: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
rexwalters:
At least I have a President of a Great Country,some people never reach Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport or Murtala Muhammed airports for their life,Please tell me the name of the President of your Country?I'm waiting,I would like to know?
We all know that the zoo has never been great and shall never be great. You are entitled to the liberty to delude yourself but inwardly you feel sad about the state of the affairs of the animal kingdom.
I wish you could afford a ticket to other countries.
I blame the wicked rulers who have employed poverty and starvation to shape your worldview.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by Ekaka1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Weyrey. grin cheesy

Very much like part time karate school.
With these people going on to lead Nigeria, Nigeria just had no chance.

In fact it's due to extraordinary hardiness and resilience that Nigeria is not much worse than it is.
Honestly you and Agnes don kolo...my whole house is wondering why I'm laughing so hard..when I kept a straight face driving from church two hours ago grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by ridbell01(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
No Matter what you show them.. Few years ago that was their noise
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by PVision2020(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:
But army recruitment exam is not WASC exam, bro. All you people are doing here is further exposing and establishing the fact that Buhari did not sit for WASC exam and therefore has no WASC certificate.
What else do you need bro. His secondary school in Katstina presented his statement of result...you disagreed. They presented the School master result slip for 1961...you wailed. His classmates (including former IGP, Legal Icons and elder statemen) told you they were his classmates and they wrote WAEC together...you said is a lie. Premium Times did their investigation and told the whole world that buharis certificate is genuine... but alas PT can only be right when it's anti Buhari/ APC.
OK, WAEC themselve came to present an attestation certificate to him... still wailers won't stop wailing.
Bro, you'll believe what you want to believe but the fact is independent of your believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by jumpandpas(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Easysolution:
SAKAMAJE

How much is that WC?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by rexwalters: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
We all know that the zoo has never been great and shall never be great. You are entitled to the liberty to delude yourself but inwardly you feel sad about the state of the affairs of the animal kingdom.
I wish you could afford a ticket to other countries.
I blame the wicked rulers who have employed poverty and starvation to shape your worldview.
Don't change the discuss,you haven't answered my question yet,what is the name of the President of your country,because we know your breed is too sophisticated to be from the so called zoo?

It will be a big shame if you reside in Nigeria?,I'm waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by yoyouyou(f): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
gloriana:
because he iz za owner of d fikshur we walahi

cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2018

Bros abeg fear God small now
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) by rexwalters: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

Aboki with shallow brain,which part of the zoo are you from?
The same villa and state you are from,Nri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.