Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! (871 Views)

Tutorias On Any Applications U Could Think Of Available-art,graphics & Video / Graphics Video Tutorials / Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! by bobbyayo04(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi guys!!!

I know we have a lot of video animators here and there are quite a good number of softwares for video animation.

Let's come together to share ideas and explore other amazing options for video animation.

Kindly drop a comment if you're interested. The penultimate goal is to share ideas, discuss and explore options and see how we can collectively create videos with ease.

Waiting on y'all as you drop comments.

Regards
Re: Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
I play with After Effects for motion graphics.

Meanwhile, I thought myself after effects and premiere through YouTube and pdfs.
Re: Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! by bobbyayo04(m): 6:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Have you heard about Vyond?
Re: Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! by NoChill: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2018
I use AE and premiere pro

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Cook / 7 Great Tech Trends In 2019 That Designers Need To Know and make money with / ASAP Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.