Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing (974 Views)

Tutorias On Any Applications U Could Think Of Available-art,graphics & Video / Graphics Video Tutorials / Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing by Ademat7(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2019
I need brand names of system that can do this jobs conveniently
Re: Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 04, 2019
any system that has core i5 cpu would run smoothly, it is more easier if you render always as you edit than to pile it all red especially if you use adobe premiere pro

1 Like

Re: Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing by Topmaike007(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2019
Solar system
Re: Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing by Ademat7(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2019
always grab an external hard drive to go with the laptop.

On the processor front, the laptop is bundled with a powerful 7th generation Intel Core i7, Core i5, or Core i3 processors which promises to deliver the best performance. Standing at 14 inches tall, the Intel HD Graphics card makes visual rendering a pleasure to behold. The laptop comes with a webcam that can shoot 720p HD quality videos and as well, a DTS Audio sound system. Did we mention that there is a fingerprint reader somewhere in there?

HP Probook 440 G4 is one of the best laptops to consider. You get an option of touchscreen display and the 15.5 hours battery life posted by HP is very impressive. Price starts at around 230,000 Naira

Re: Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing by Xzellentgraphic: 11:10am On May 08, 2019
You can start with a laptop with 8gig ram, 500gig/1terabyte...1gig/2gig dedicated...core i5 or 7..
Dell or HP is better...if u get money wella buy apple.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expert In Cinematography And Animation Needed. / Have You Sculpted Or Painted A Silicone Mould Before? / Children's Book Illustrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.