Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,488 members, 7,847,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

10 Of The Most Famous Luxury Car Bonnet Ornaments Or Mascots Of All Time - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Of The Most Famous Luxury Car Bonnet Ornaments Or Mascots Of All Time (16682 Views)

How Do Thieves Open The Bonnet To Steal Battery? / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Of The Most Famous Luxury Car Bonnet Ornaments Or Mascots Of All Time by engrJAAB: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Automotive1:

Most of these iconic ornaments are rapidly disappering or being replaced by the badges because of pedestrian safety .

To protect pedestrian safety, safety laws on “the external projections of motor vehicles” ( i.e. the ornaments or mascot ) in the early 1990s stated that mascots and ornaments should retract (in the case of Rolls-Royce and Bentley) , bend or break off (Mercedes-Benz) when subject to certain force.

PLEASE, HOW DO THESE BONNET MASCOTS AFFECT PEDESTRIAN SAFETY
Re: 10 Of The Most Famous Luxury Car Bonnet Ornaments Or Mascots Of All Time by gudofuck231: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mercedes Benz makes me go hard with an erection, I just like my fiancee when she's cooking or on the shower. as for the g class that's like serinna Williams on heat

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours / Advice On Conversion From Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission / Points To Consider When Getting Your First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.