Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award (31254 Views)

Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Davido Shows Off His MTV EMA's Best African Act 2017 Award / Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by ominilongest(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2018
BlissB:
the yardstick was the fever video they released......if you noticed, davido nor too hype this award....E just be like say e know
am telling u.. If na davido award baba go don Post Like 50pics for instagram.. E b like say e Don know, seems they always know d winner before d dday sef

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Rockyrascal(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2018
Tiwasavage shows off her award and cleavage undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Jodhar: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2018
newjosboy:

Is the pictures of her above not enough? I wont click your link.
Lol grin, Nigerians why una stingy like this na grin, just one click una no fit just dash person grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by joyhoney(f): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2018
salford1:
Some people keep hating on tiwa yet she keeps winning. Shame to bad belle people. Whom God has blessed.

yes oooooooo!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by ominilongest(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2018
kaladoz:

You are right, add to that don jazzy also rooted for her so you can imagine when Wizkid, Tiwa and jazzy fans all combine to vote for one person. The game was clearly over, Davido never stood a chance
no b by that 1..Davido don win this award back to back and on the process floors wizkid...it's not by rooting on instagram..they just don't want him to win in 3 times in a roll only wizkid come close to davido when it come to hit this year but mehn tiwa no even close mayorkun in hit songs not to talk of davido.. But only God knows
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by onatisi(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
CalciumB3:
This what she's after..... You must sacrifice some and she sacrifice her marriage...
All this divorced peeps only thinks about themselves, they don't think about the future of their children.

I wonder what she's gonna tell Jamil in future
jamil is in good hands and he will be alright , what you should say is that this is why it is absolutely stupid and foolish to surrender ones dreams and aspiration just because he or she is dating or married to a rich person . i totally blame teebliz because he could have used tiwa influence to do a lot of good things for himself but instead he chose to use tiwa money and name to be banging ladies and sniffing hard drugs , whereas on the other hand tiwa used him to the fullest to get to where she is now she has stepped up , she has a very good son , she is rich and can Bleep any dick she wants and likes .

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by binaws(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
what can of clothe is this. Walasri picking. Abasha iranu
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2018
OLUWANISH0LA:
Did she receive the Award on stage by herself?
Yes. I watched it.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2018
ominilongest:
no b by that 1..Davido don win this award back to back and on the process floors wizkid...it's not by rooting on instagram..they just don't want him to win in 3 times in a roll only wizkid come close to davido when it come to hit this year but mehn tiwa no even close mayorkun in hit songs not to talk of davido.. But only God knows
Shut up. Davido only won it once last year.

You all should be proud dt the 1st woman to ever win it was a Nigerian woman. With a stunning voice. Go Tiwa!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by joyhoney(f): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2018
congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Topmaike007(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Edusouls:
award or no award this shameless woman is not a Good example or a healthly role model to emulate..she is very toxic..
na you Sabi,she beg you to emulate

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Topmaike007(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2018
nelly4all26:
This is abruptly fraudulent ,mehn davido by distance is the rightful owner of that award....I honestly wonder the yardstick for this
oga you people have carry this nonsense down to this place is it not done by voting?or you just want to gain unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018
krushdripper:
Tiwa must feel very horrible most of the time except when she's on her regular drugs.. Davido deserves that award than her but she (tiwa) has sacrificed her peace of mind, her body, her marriage, her soul for the world so yes congrats to her.
oga no sacrificing of soul,do you vote for your davido?I voted for Tiwa almost 10 times and create awareness for her in the neighborhood and my efforts did not go in heaven and you are here saying another thing

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Uyi168: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
CalciumB3:
everything isn't about money, what about emotions??
She told u she's having emotional problems

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by simeotexy: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2018
notin is more beautiful than a woman who dresses to cover herself .. disgusting
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Yommy23(f): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Truly a talented singer..congrats

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by festusparkz419(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats Stew Mama

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Dollypizzle13(f): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Old and getting it.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2018
nelly4all26:
This is abruptly fraudulent ,mehn davido by distance is the rightful owner of that award....I honestly wonder the yardstick for this

If they look am well now, you no vote for either of the two

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

If they look am well now, you no vote for either of the two
this ur comment got me cracking grin grin grin
and you are right , those who didnt vote are the ones condemning

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Ategberoson(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
she would have been a good model if she choose the path

I really like the lady a lots. congrats Tiwa baby
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by CalciumB3: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Uyi168:
She told u she's having emotional problems
who was talking about tiwa's emotions.... I was talking about jamil
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Jealousy will not kill some people. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award by Bewiseedet(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
10mobile:
Why u come ask question wey i wan ask na?
u fit still ask.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Claims Of Asking Girls To Go Unclad On IG Can't Damage My Career - MC Galaxy / Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) / Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.