Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich (31191 Views)

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Akinblogdotcom: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerian on-screen actress, Nancy Iheme has disclosed the type of man she would like to marry as a husband.

During an interactive Question and Answer with her followers on Instagram, Nancy Iheme was asked by a fan if she can marry a man that is not rich or famous.

In her response, the delectable script-interpreter said that it is okay for her to marry a man who is not famous but certainly the man must be financially sound and endowed before she will agree to marry her because he will have to be able to take care of her and their unborn children.

See screenshot below;

https://www.akinblog.com/why-i-can-never-be-poor-nor-marry-a-poor-man-actress-nancy-iheme-explains/

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Peace081: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
The broke guys will be frustrated n start wailing at her cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Davash222(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to be rich to take care of herself and her unborn children?

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
If you want to marry a rich man, make sure you are rich too. God knows that I can never marry a broke girl, not in this life.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:
Is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to be rich to take care of herself and her unborn children?
A big taboo grin

34 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
If you want to marry a rich man, make sure you are rich too. God knows that I can never marry a broke girl, not in this life.
God Bless Your Sense Sir, B*tches wants a rich nicca but they are broke as church rat, i tire for african woman o.
mosdii don talk ham finish...

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by 3LACK: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
I don't blame her, I blame OP, and others who takes what she says seriously.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Davash222(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
AfricanGiant91:
God Bless Your Sense Sir, B*tches wants a rich nicca but they are broke as church rat, i tire for african woman o.
mosdii don talk ham finish...
This is not Africa women thing... This is solely Nigerian girls trademark. You'll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl hoping to date or marry a wealthy guy. They have only their smelly kpekus and portruded belly accompanied with fish brain to offer, yet they want a handsome wealthy man.

Ndi Ara!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by muller101(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is it a crime for all these bitches to be rich? A lady will be so proud to be broke. Useless things.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
This audacity they grow everyday

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by elonmuskbaby: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Who Go come marry poor man na grin

As all the women dey avoid/hate poor man,who go come love poor man? cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by elonmuskbaby: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin
SimplyFacts:
This audacity they grow everyday

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin

Abi nah. Are they immune to richness

12 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Upjis: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Peace081:
The broke guys will be frustrated n start wailing at her cheesy cheesy

Broke guys like your father and brother s

Lol

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin

Even on hook-up programs, they would say, "I need a man that's handsome, cool, romantic, Godfearing, with gap in the teeth, rich (someone who can take care of me)". Ask them what they do for a living & you would begin to hear nonsense; from being a student to getting prepared for NYSC. They want to turn relationships to 'Poverty Alleviation Schemes',,,, the hustle is real.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by elonmuskbaby: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Even on hook-up programs, they would say, "I need a man that's handsome, cool, romantic, Godfearing, with gap in the teeth, rich (someone who can take care of me)". Ask them what they do for a living & you would begin to hear nonsense; from being a student to getting prepared for NYSC. They want to turn relationships to 'Poverty Alleviation Schemes',,,, the hustle is real.
so who will now take care of men? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so who will now take care of men? grin

That one na man's headache. All man for himself.

13 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Amarisco:

Tomorrow now u go call am ashawo, abeg! angry angry angry

Like they call Okonjo Iweala & Joke Silva abi?

7 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by EdoRabbit(f): 4:55am On Sep 28, 2021
F
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Amarisco(f): 4:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by saheedbadmus(m): 4:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Na ur wish may God grant u ur wish

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by callyboi(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Tomorrow now u go call am ashawo, abeg
Ahswear
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by ATEAMS: 4:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by geesilver(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2021
This life no balance o, So to be poor for this life na disease, HMmmmmmmm. Imagine a poor man cannot even have what he desires in peace. Every woman wants a rich guy even though their papa no rich, so who go marry those poor ones that are hardworking, or they should remain hopeless, go and die

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Circuitlord(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2021
They are all going for the already made rich men...
And some women expect us to marry some poor and broke ass women, like I don't understand

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Entitlement Mentality

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by captainamiedi1: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2021
So what if the rich man later get broke. Life can be unpredictable. What will she then do?? I think love should be the driving force. Yes is the dream of every man to take care of his family

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:

https://www.akinblog.com/why-i-can-never-be-poor-nor-marry-a-poor-man-actress-nancy-iheme-explains/

The hegoats and simps will never understand this. Nancy Iheme is a hardcore lesbian who is just looking for a rich hegoat to manipulate into marriage. Don't bother, very soon a cursed hegoat smiling sheepishly will fall into her trap! Cursed men abound everywhere!

No be person get mind go date Tonto Dike after her Churchill brouhaha?

Most young men of this generation are cursed with foolishness!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2021
On top her community borehole ba? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by GoodLord95: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Amarisco:

You as a lady shey na only Ashawo work fit make you Rich?

15 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Okoyouth: 5:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Mad people everywhere, get ready to stay without marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ras Kimono And Majek Fashek Perform For Senator Dino Melaye (Photos) / Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos / Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.