Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact (11613 Views)

Renmoney Career Starter Assessment / Salary Range Of Sales Executives In Renmoney / Sterling Bank Appoints Abubakar Suleiman As CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by BrandSpurNG: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2018
money has announced the appointment of Tobi Boshoro as its new CEO. Tobi is armed with a wealth of experience in business strategy, marketing and business development in the fintech sector.

Below is her profile:

Tobi holds a BSc. in Economics from Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye and a Masters’ degree in Strategic Marketing from Cranfield University’s School of Management, England.

She served as Stanbic IBTC Bank’s Head, Digital Strategy, Issuing and Service Management as well as Head, Electronic Banking. Prior to Stanbic IBTC Bank, she rose through the ranks at the Interswitch Group to become the Group Head, Issuer Management.

She is an alumnus of the prestigious Harvard Business School, having completed multiple Executive Management programmes, including the General Management Programme in 2013. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and The Market Research Society (MRS), both in the United Kingdom.

Speaking on her new appointment, Tobi said she is excited to join the Renmoney team and is fired up to take the company to even greater heights.  “I personally seek out opportunities to leverage technology and data to improve people’s lives so Renmoney is the perfect fit for me. Renmoney provides credit to consumers and small businesses which simultaneously impacts their lives and drives economic growth. I’m looking forward to working with the fantastic team at this fintech company, who are all laser-focused on building convenient, sustainable, credit solutions for Nigerians.”

Speaking on Tobi’s appointment, Kieran Donnelly, Chairman, Renmoney Board of Directors said: “We are very excited to have Tobi on board. As a fintech company, her experience in driving innovation and excellent service delivery will be critical to our success. Under Tobi’s leadership, I am more confident than ever that we will deliver outstanding digital service experiences to even more customers in Nigeria.”

Renmoney is a fintech lending company operating under a Microfinance Banking license in Lagos, Nigeria. The company provides loans to individuals and small businesses via its website contact centre, agent network and branches. Renmoney also offers market leading rates on Fixed Deposits and Savings accounts and is regulated by the CBN and insured by the NDIC.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/tobi-boshoro-joins-the-renmoney-team-as-ceo-set-make-great-impact/

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Dude, Renmoney is evil.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by libertyfather(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Dude, Renmoney is evil.

How ?

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Kennedy94(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2018
congrats dear
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by paymentvoucher: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2018
Tell us more please
Earthbound:
Dude, Renmoney is evil.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Groovenaija360(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2018
Upcoming Artists oya promote your songs here for Free

Follow this link

https:///2RRRbbJ
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by netflicks(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2018
Rubbish....collect small loan pay huge interest...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2018
It interesting seeing women holding prominent positions in our society. She has a tight CV let pray she meets expectations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Jossyroyal1: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2018
undecided

This guys take about 40% interest on borrowed money..

Multiply N30,880 by 12 months to get repayment of N372,000 for a loan of N250,000

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by downloadproject(f): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2018
Good One

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2018
libertyfather:

How ?
All financial institutions are evil but Renmoney takes it up a notch. Their interest rate is pure, undiluted evil.

cc paymentvoucher

10 Likes

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by ShenTeh(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats to see her success story thus far.

Renmoney had always been brutally criticized for high and harsh interest rates. Your expertise would be needed to help Renmoney survive this public apathy to the brand..

Ago-Iwoye people, oya gather here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by samcus(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2018
very greedy nd useless company,imagine i wanted a loan 4 a particular project this hopeless loan company demanded 4 almost 50% interest within 6month

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by mrjaydee(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Renmoney will take you to your grave. The interest rate is the highest. Collect Renmoney at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Celcius: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2018
I swear, about 6.5% interest per month on reducing balance is a killer for SME growth we seek.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by letout: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Dude, Renmoney is evil.
why?
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by lwise(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Renmoney,collect loan and die.The interest na die
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by hardbody: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Dude, Renmoney is evil.

Thank God I rejected their offer when they headhunted me. I am not sure i would have worked with this woman. Not that I know her from anywhere but working with women had never been a pleasant experience for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by SignatureNG(f): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2018
cool
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by LVStone(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
This guys take about 50% interest

Multiply N30,880 by 12 months to get repayment of N372,000 for a loan of N250,000

It is true they are evil, I am under there slavery till may next year about 48% interest of 200,000 as loan.

i signed because i didnt understand by the time someone explained to me, I sent mails and calls to cancel yet they credited my account that the loannhas been processed.

Please run from them!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by bigtt76(f): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Earthbound:
Dude, Renmoney is evil.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by LVStone(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
It is true they are evil, I am under there slavery till may next year about 48% interest of 200,000 as loan.

i signed because i didnt understand by the time someone explained to me, I sent mails and calls to cancel yet they credited my account that the loannhas been processed.

Please run from them!

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by ednut1(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2018
5% per month on loans is not reasonable
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Teddy78(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2018
This chorus of "evil" is born of a lack of seeing the whole picture guys.

1. Do you know the cost of the money they lend?
2. They bear the risk 100% if you default, as there's no collateral/security
3. There are no cheap loans in Nigeria, how much do their competition charge?
4. How many places are there in Nigeria today where you walk in and walk out within a day and get as much as 4M loan with no security!??

I know the rates are high, but they're not evil, if cost of money reduces they'll reduce their rates too. That company has saved lives, and they're one of the few that actually pay well in that industry, let's not bash blindly and throw the baby along with the bath water away guys, please.

P.S
I'm not a staff o, at least not for years

8 Likes

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by oladayo63(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2018
What's up with people calling the company evil?

They are are business, aiming for profit. While the profit game must be in favour of the company, potential customers have the choice to do business with them or not.

You have the decision to make; no one is forcing you to deal with Renmoney. You either swerve or party with them. It's your world.

And to those taking loan without understanding the terms, implications and advantages, you had no business taking the loan in the first place. If you don't understand terms on any business deal, you better find someone to interpret them or just stay on your lane; else you go buy market!

Teddy78:
This chorus of "evil" is born of a lack of seeing the whole picture guys.

1. Do you know the cost of the money they lend?
2. They bear the risk 100% if you default, as there's no collateral/security
3. There are no cheap loans in Nigeria, how much do their competition charge?
4. How many places are there in Nigeria today where you walk in and walk out within a day and get as much as 4M loan with no security!??

I know the rates are high, but they're not evil, if cost of money reduces they'll reduce their rates too. That company has saved lives, and they're one of the few that actually pay well in that industry, let's not bash blindly and throw the baby along with the bath water away guys, please.

P.S
I'm not a staff o, at least not for years

Lol... Save lives with 50% interest? And what do you think you can do with a loan of 50% interest in Nigeria and won't kill you.

Funnily enough, many people will take the loan to buy liabilities, that will even depreciate in value over time.

Everyone to their own sha.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by bedspread: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2018
No good stories here at all...
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by abombom(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
This guys take about 50% interest

They don't even use this calculation on their landing page o. The loan you will eventually be given is damn higher than this calculation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bitter, Sad And Regretful Experience At DSSC Officer Cadet Course 23 In Jaji / How To Rock Your Linkedin Profile In 8 Steps in 2017 / Is Studying Medical Biochemistry A Waste Of Time In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.