Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact (11634 Views)

Renmoney Career Starter Assessment / Salary Range Of Sales Executives In Renmoney / Sterling Bank Appoints Abubakar Suleiman As CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Kay17: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2018
It is understandable because you don't have to drop collateral security.. The high interest rate covers the costs of obtaining and operating the loans.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Teddy78:
This chorus of "evil" is born of a lack of seeing the whole picture guys.

1. Do you know the cost of the money they lend?- cost is TB or FD rates which between 10-12% per annum
2. They bear the risk 100% if you default, as there's no collateral/security- ask for collateral na. Or get the employers to stand in for the[/b]m.
3. There are no cheap loans in Nigeria, how much do their competition charge? [b]A bank would charge 20-25
% per annum if you company is on their credit worthy list
4. How many places are there in Nigeria today where you walk in and walk out within a day and get as much as 4M loan with no security!?? 4m indeed

I know the rates are high, but they're not evil, if cost of money reduces they'll reduce their rates too. That company has saved lives, and they're one of the few that actually pay well in that industry, let's not bash blindly and throw the baby along with the bath water away guys, please.

P.S
I'm not a staff o, at least not for years
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by AleAirHub(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Lol cheesy
Sorry about your experience
LVStone:

It is true they are evil, I am under there slavery till may next year about 48% interest of 200,000 as loan.

i signed because i didnt understand by the time someone explained to me, I sent mails and calls to cancel yet they credited my account that the loannhas been processed.

Please run from them!
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by adaweezy(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2018
She joined renmoney six months ago na.

Why is this news ??
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by JADEK01(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2018
I wish they can extend their services from salary Early to entrepreneur/ company...my company can pay 6% per month
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by babasolution: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2018
later women will be complaining that men are oppressing them,when they are getting all the top jobs
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by babasolution: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2018
later women will be complaining that men are oppressing them,when they are getting all the top jobs,women empowerment is a scam.Guys wake up
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Mursz: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Renmoney “RUN” I took a loan of 150,000 a couple of years ago for 6 months and i ended up paying 246,000 in 6months that is 96,000 in interest for 6months.

I was doing a principal and interest return of 41,000 every month, that is 16,000 interest on 25,000 principal monthly, I nearly died.

Biko run away far from those people abeg, I was even told that interest rates are higher for certain people depending on thier industries ( oil and gas, real estate, telecom...

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by yemmight(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Please run for Renmoney. Talking for experience.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Celcius: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Teddy78:

1. Do you know the cost of the money they lend?
2. They bear the risk 100% if you default, as there's no collateral/security

1. Its not their money. Deposit & Investment.
2. They secure loans with guarantor cheque.

Do findings.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by engrsyer(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2018
If you don't know what you want to use loan for then stare clear and stop complaining of about 50% interest. They don't give you loan so as you can go and be sleeping with women around and be enjoying your self but it is for investment that tomorrow it is expected to profit you more.

If you feel taking a loan is evil then why not try savings that is easy for u?

Most people can't save and be patient as well for the savings to mature to their required amount hence option for loan and be paying it gradually.

Congratulations Ma on your appointment.

Shalom
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by freaklyme(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Happy new week fellow hustler in the house ,For a joint business venture with good ROI ,DM for the details let make some good money together ,it is never a bad thing investing in people's idea and cash in out big on it .Serious Enquiry only
0 8 0 9 2 4 1 6 5 5 9
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Worksunlimited: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Dude, Renmoney is evil.

Why do you say this?
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by odaniel1(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Loans with collateral have high interests naturally and it is because of our raddled credit system (people take loans and don't pay up)
That is the more reason they try to push the rates a notch high so they can get more serious-minded clients.
Many people in this country are bad debtors for loans and thus should be highly discouraged. You should only take a loan when you know you can pay back.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Yoighaman(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats to her. She did very well at Interswitch, I'm sure she's got a lot to offer here. Guys relax, you'd see a change, just channel your concerns appropriately to RenMoney, she'd address them, she's very customer-centric, but note that the bottomline is key to the company as well.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Their proposition is not friendly at all. Their interest rate is floating. You are expected to sign and accept that the interest rate can change at any time Renmoney decides. Its not safe to take a loan on their terms.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Yoighaman(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
JADEK01:
I wish they can extend their services from salary Early to entrepreneur/ company...my company can pay 6% per month

Talk to them (RenMoney), if you don't get an affirmative response, try LAPO or Grooming. I know there are many BOFIDs that are willing to assist entrepreneurs.

Did a search for you and found the link below. You can carry out further checks on your own.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/3-microfinance-banks-that-offers-loans-without-collateral.107160/

Hope this helps.

Wish you all the best. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by kanran1: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2018
quick loan with no collateral...I'm your guy..call of text 08103273272

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by 50desh(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
People are so naive about micro lending in Nigeria. Often times we compare micro loans with that of commercial banks loans and/or what's obtainable in advanced climes where loans are subsidized
Micro loan is EXPENSIVE and should be taken with the repayment in consideration. The clue is that the shorter the tenure, the lower the accumulated interest you'll be paying.

People that are saying "RUN O", my question is Run to where?. What is the alternative?, what are the competitors charging?. Before you make conclusions and destroy other people's business with your naivety, try to make some comparative analysis. It will sound wiser if you say RENMKNEY charges X-rate but others charge Y-rate

1 Like

Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by GetCofOProperty: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations to Tobi Boshoro. New Age, New Era At RenMoney.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by bamasite(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2018
You must explain your comment!

I know at least 7 people who have taken loans of between 150k to 250k. So again, please explain your comment!!!
Earthbound:
Dude, Renmoney is evil.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by whytediamond(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Teddy78:

1. Do you know the cost of the money they lend?
2. They bear the risk 100% if you default, as there's no collateral/security
3. There are no cheap loans in Nigeria, how much do their competition charge?
4. How many places are there in Nigeria today where you walk in and walk out within a day and get as much as 4M loan with no security!??

I know the rates are high, but they're not evil, if cost of money reduces they'll reduce their rates too. That company has saved lives, and they're one of the few that actually pay well in that industry, let's not bash blindly and throw the baby along with the bath water away guys, please.

P.S
I'm not a staff o, at least not for years

For how long did you receive their good pay, please?

I like your view on this critical issue. Almost every other guy up-quotes, passed a negative judgement about Renmoney.

You saw it from an interesting perspective and i like it so much.

Before I leave you for a while to reply, would you take a loan from them if need be? Like, are you benefitting from their business model already?

Thanks.

Good day Bro.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by pedrilo: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Commercial Bank lending is quite different from microfinance.
The BOD of Renmoney should get a commercial bank license and stop this ignorance.
A commercial banker has little or nothing to contribute to a microfinance bank's operations.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by atiku07(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
LOL PAGE MICRO FINANCE TOO THEY TALK PPL THAT STOLE MY FIRST INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT AND LATER CLAIMED I DID NOT PAY IN MY LAT MONTH OF PAYMENT NOT ONLY THAT O! THEY ALO DEBITED ME FOR ANOTHER MONTH AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT LIKE 3 MONTHS LATER DUBIOUS FOOLS, IF NOT NOISE I MADE MY MONEY FOR JUST GO LIKE THAT

kanran1:
quick loan with no collateral...I'm your guy..call of text 08103273272
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by penuelway(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Most people think of the availability of the cash and not the Cost why applying. For anybody seeking to access loan
without collateral (either business owner or salary earner ) @ 2% per month for a maximum of 12months . You are free to contact me through my signature.
You must be able to proof that you have a regular source of income to repay
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by boyepe: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
penuelway:
Most people think of the availability of the cash and not the Cost why applying. For anybody seeking to access loan
without collateral (either business owner or salary earner ) @ 2% per month for a maximum of 12months . You are free to contact me through my signature.
You must be able to proof that you have a regular source of income to repay
. Pls how do I contact you.
I need an urgent loan.
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by darfay: 3:30am On Nov 12, 2018
BayportalEnt:
Wish her the best

How much for e-commerce website
Re: Tobi Boshoro Joins The Renmoney Team As Ceo, Set Make Great Impact by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2018
darfay:

How much for e-commerce website
Contact me via whatsapp let's talk more. 08155153301

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can These Interview Questions Be Answered / Rescue Me From My Job!! / KPMG Aptitude Test 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.