Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) (31374 Views)

Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics) / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by blaqroy: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Bobrisky knows he is funny that's y he always smile in all his photos
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Transgender or identity change is hitting Nigerians in the face and they are struggling to understand it.... Welcome to the strange world we now live in.

Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by laras: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Bob risky chaii
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by CHAVINCI: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Isobug:

Chai.... Some people are without sense
and some people lacks reasoning
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by sexysage(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Indeed this boy is very very beautiful... fools and deceivers everywhere..
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2018
gaby:
This has come to be his craft and he sure is killing it and making a honest living off it so what gives. Na him body. If there's judgement day, he'd be giving account of it all by himself.

There is a lesson to learn from Bob and that is...whatever you or your hand seeks to do, my all means be consistent and do it well and the rest shall be history.

Bob is become famous and rich without harming or causing anyone pains.

I admire the guy's "I can do and I don't give an eff" attitude. If most of us who are claiming to be self-righteous and and better than him would just take a cue from his attitude, we won't even be chanced enough to criticize him. We'd be so too busy getting creative and leaving a mark.

Thumbs up "Bob the builder". Who or what am I to judge you and point fingers.

Gorgeous pics.

yeah..bring ya yash unto me now
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by phaphyz05(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2018
CHAVINCI:
when a man creates a machine for public use and it begins to malfunction,who do you really blame,is it the machine or the one who created it,people curse and insult gays but doesn't talk about the person who gave them those kind of feelings
u're right we should blame he who has created u to b human when ur reasoning is not far from that of a bedbug, u could have been better of as one sef.
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by CHAVINCI: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2018
phaphyz05:
u're right we should blame he who has created u to b human when ur reasoning is not far from that of a bedbug, u could have been better of as one sef.
if there was one mistake God made,it was creating an unreasonable oaf like u
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Pls where does he/she get his/her money. Does he/she have some investment.

Anyways, some ladies might be dreaming to be like He/She because to be frank She/he always looks good. grin

In short he/she is mad . grin
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by millionboi2: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2018
Nbote:
Like play like play dis boy don turn girl..
d thing tire me oooo
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by tiredoflife(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2018
CHAVINCI:
when a man creates a machine for public use and it begins to malfunction,who do you really blame,is it the machine or the one who created it,people curse and insult gays but doesn't talk about the person who gave them those kind of feelings

The devil gave them the feeling not God angry
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by marv1: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Nbote:
Please are you sure this bobrisky is a boy??
If yes ,
How did he get boobs??
How did he get feminine features with no facecial masculine features.??
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by gaby(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2018
ronaldbecky:
yeah..bring ya yash unto me now

Sit behind your phone and keep judging someone else getting creative and living the one life he has got to live, you hear. But you will kill to buy and wear a Dolce&Gabbana or use the latest iphone. Do you know what the inventors of those have in comon? They are all creative and inventive gay minds feeding your judgemental cravings and raking in your cash while you pretend to be holier than them with nothing to show for your holiness.

Hypocrites..if I had a feeling as Bob's, I for do pass am make you come ask me wetin I dey do. Nonsense

You don't know that what Bob is doing, either as a cross-dresser or gay has been with us right from the time of our forebearers. You better go check your history and find pics to educate yourself.
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Nbote:
maybe na geh sef from the onset make she just dey deceive us.
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by marv1: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2018
decatalyst:
Iranu.

See as a full man dress up and make up like a woman.

Truly, many are mad but few nah eim dey roam the streets. sad
If yes ,
How did he get boobs??
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by gaby(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
you have said it all...

No mind the original 2faced Africans wey sabi condemn and judge wetin dem no sabi while feeding and worshipping other races with the same lifestyles.

Self-haters...

Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by Shhhh01(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2018
axcer:
Singer Harrysong who has been going through Depression seems to have found people who will cheer him up, and Bobrisky seems like his catch.

They've been friends for a very long time so we're not surprised, Bobrisky has been promotion almost all his songs.

But then again, seeing them like this in a plane sends alot of message, like there's more to it than we see.

With Bob sitting on the lower part of the plane wearing a gown, and Harrysong standing like a guardian, We can only wish them the best, As a matter of fact their fans are already asking if they're dating.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/harrysong-poses-bobrisky-inside-plane-photos

ayam not understanding
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by AlaskaTNT(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2018
marv1:

If yes ,
How did he get boobs??
I want to see her without make up ..then I will believe �
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by slyrone(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
what I don't understand is, is it harrysong that is posing with bobrisky or it's bobrisky posing with Harrysong? but I nor wan believe say harrysong na gay
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
OKorowanta:
Shuo Harrysong,why e kon be like say dem force you enter the picture?
No worry I know wetin dey run thru your mind "Haa,which kind wahala be dis?people go feel say I be gay o!

Its too late for that considering what Bobrisky typed on his IG undecided
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by princeemmma(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
harry is now puming bob, nice idea #onlyGodknows
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by Bintuenyo: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
I can't stop laughing
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by donprincebigt(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
did I just see Dana
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
gaby:

Sit behind your phone and keep judging someone else getting creative and living the one life he has got to live, you hear. But you will kill to buy and wear a Dolce&Gabbana or use the latest iphone. Do you know what the inventors of those have in comon? They are all creative and inventive gay minds feeding your judgemental cravings and raking in your cash while you pretend to be holier than them with nothing to show for your holiness.

Hypocrites..if I had a feeling as Bob's, I for do pass am make you come ask me wetin I dey do. Nonsense

You don't know that what Bob is doing, either as a cross-dresser or gay has been with us right from the time of our forebearers. You better go check your history and find pics to educate yourself.
see painment..like i said bring ya yash unto me then receive ur glory
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by Amakababe(f): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
CHAVINCI:
get sense. who gave them those kind of feelings? that shiit is a choice
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2018
gaby:
This has come to be his craft and he sure is killing it and making a honest living off it so what gives. Na him body. If there's judgement day, he'd be giving account of it all by himself.

There is a lesson to learn from Bob and that is...whatever you or your hand seeks to do, by all means be consistent and do it well and the rest shall be history.

Bob is become famous and rich without harming or causing anyone pains.

I admire the guy's "I can do and I don't give an eff" attitude. If most of us who are claiming to be self-righteous and better than him would just take a cue from his attitude, we won't even be chanced enough to criticize him. We'd be so too busy getting creative and leaving a mark.

Thumbs up "Bob the builder". Who or what am I to judge you and point fingers.

Gorgeous pics.

That is the new line people use these days that validates immoral or rotten behavior..."as long he is not causing anyone pain"
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by phaphyz05(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2018
CHAVINCI:
if there was one mistake God made,it was creating an unreasonable oaf like u
That's ur problem not mine
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by gaby(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2018
ImaIma1:

That is the new line people use these days that validates immoral or rotten behavior..."as long he is not causing anyone pain"

Immoral and rotten behaviours includes and not restricted to the following:
Lying
Stealing
Fornicating
Adultery
Backbiting
Gossiping
Envy/jealousy
Hate
Prejudice
The list is endless

Peruse through your bible and you'd see it written that there is no small or big sin.

Thank you.
Re: Harrysong Poses With Bobrisky Inside Plane (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
gaby:

Immoral and rotten behaviours includes and not restricted to the following:
Lying
Stealing
Fornicating
Adultery
Backbiting
Gossiping
Envy/jealousy
Hate
Prejudice
The list is endless

Peruse through your bible and you'd see it written that there is no small or big sin.

Thank you.

What you listed is not exempted off course. And when someone does it even if they cannot help themselves, we shouldn't "ok" it because it is not "hurting" anyone. As you rightly said they are all sins...no big or small.

Yomi Casual Welcomes Second Child, Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun Jnr / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is The Face Of Payporte's 1kstore / D'banj, Meek Mill And Josh Harris Picrured