Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 6 (436 Views)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 12 / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 11 / Twist Of Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 6 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018
*My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 6*

�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The search begins....

*Apologies for not posting on Saturday, technical issues*

To find J.P Okon, I would have to travel to Ogun state. My Dad said not to trust anyone, I would have to be very careful when I find mr Okon.

I called aunt christy to tell her of my discovery. she told me to close up the shops and travel down to illorin (where she was having her honeymoon) to meet her then both of us would go in search of answers together. I told her not to worry that I could do it alone but she would not hear of it. I didn’t want to involve her, she just got married besides it could be dangerous. But when she sets her mind to something its hard to change it. So I had no choice than to do as she said.

We arrived Ogun state on Monday got booked in to a nice Hotel and immediately went in search of mr Okon’s address. It took a while but we eventually found it. “No: E6 Abeokuta street, Kamal office complex secondfloor. Ogun state Nigeria”
The complex was really huge, Mr Okon’s office was on the second floor. But we had no idea which office was his. The entire second floor was occupied by a law firm as we were earlier told by the security men at the gate. We approached a lady seated behind a desk, a secretary perhaps ” please we would like to see mr J.p okon” I said. She looked confused for a while and answered ” madam there is no one by that name here” I turned to aunt christy for help.” he might not be here presently but he worked here some years back. Can you help us check him out please” asked aunt christy. The secretary looked at us suspiciously and told us to wait for her to confirm from her Boss who is a partner of this law firm.
She came back and told us her boss would like to see us......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/11/05/my-fate-my-destiny-episode-6/
Re: My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 6 by ChisomK9(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Depend On Any One When You Can Earn 10-20k Daily.. Free Mentorship.. / I Need A Good Writer To Help Write A Paper / The Three (3 )d's That Make's You An Academic Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.