Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Transgender Man Wants To Change Back To A Woman 15 Years Of Transforming To Man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Transgender Man Wants To Change Back To A Woman 15 Years Of Transforming To Man (315 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Man Wants To Change Back To A Woman 15 Years Of Transforming To Man by EzegeNG: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2018
A transgender man identified as Lee Harries who was born Debbie Karemer, is regretting transitioning to a man, as she now wants to become a woman again 15 years after.

The transgender man who is on an NHS waiting list to have more surgery to become a woman again, alleged that he was raped and abused by his father. According to him, the horrific experiences made him change the gender he now wants back.

60-year-old Lee, from Hemel Hempstead, further disclosed that his dad left their home when he was two and they were estranged until he was 14 and they met outside his school. According to him, he stayed at his dad’s that night and was raped and sexually abused by his father who is now dead. This reportedly prompted his complaint to the police, when the Jimmy Saville scandal broke.

“I look in the mirror through the eyes of that terrified 15-year-old girl and see this funny little man staring back at me.

“I’m a woman, I’m still Debbie.“I wish I could turn back the clock and just have the foresight of what the nightmare the next 15 years would be.“I’m a woman I’m not meant to be a bloke. I’m trapped. It’s a complete mess – where do you even start? I just regret the decision.”

“I was traumatised by what had happened in my life and it was misdiagnosed as being transgender.
“Looking back now I realise that it was simply a feeling that if I didn’t have a vagina, I couldn’t be raped.

“But I’m not a man, I am an approximation of a man. I feel completely mutilated. I wish I could wake up as Debbie and realise that the last 15 years were just as bad a nightmare”

The transgender man who had a ‘relationship’ with a white Fender Stratocaster and later became romantically involved with a fishing rod and an amateur radio, underwent a number of surgeries on the NHS between 2004 and 2013.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/transgender-man-wants-to-change-back-to-a-woman-15-years-of-transforming-to-man/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Transgender Man Wants To Change Back To A Woman 15 Years Of Transforming To Man by crossfm: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
They should have said a confused being.make them kukuma turn am to hermaphrodite.
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Change Back To A Woman 15 Years Of Transforming To Man by SEGLIZ: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2018
this is where it all ends. always at a second thought, fame, wishful and crazy thinking, wanting to take the world by storm only to end up being stormed.
thank God she came out open order than die of depression. boublerisky are you still a learner?
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Change Back To A Woman 15 Years Of Transforming To Man by orisa37: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Now anxious to be bleeped seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Perform Well In Bed With Mascum Herbal Pride / Top 7 Strategies To Get Fit Without Going To The Gym / The 4 Unique Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.