Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout (41385 Views)

Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed / List Of Nigeria's New Ministers & Their Portfolios (Photo Of Original Printout F / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by amazon14: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:

I doubt.

I will soon expose a notable hypocrite on this particular post.

My dear don't wait for long the hypocrisy is their already. Look at well, he had credit in Hausa language in 1961, but Hausa language was introduced in 1975.

I just don't know why buhari won't give up. Buhari is a staunch supporter of book haram. He don't want to comprise his faith by getting a Western education.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
amazon14:

My dear don't wait for long the hypocrisy is their already. Look at well, he had credit in Hausa language in 1961, but Hausa language was introduced in 1975.

I just don't know why buhari won't give up. Buhari is a staunch supporter of book haram. He don't want to comprise his faith by getting a Western education.

cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths shukuokukobambi roger3d imperialyoruba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Cc:
drsterling
Nltaliban.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:
For the benefit of the ignorant.

It shows Buhari with registration No. 002.

It shows his classmates, some who are notable Nigerians.

This has been available since 2015, but many still insist they must never be convinced because they prefer the alternative. They need a propaganda to peddle.

Ur being paid to spread propaganda.

Buhari dropped out of secondary school in SS1 n joined the army with standard 6 certificate
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by dustmalik: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
amazon14:

The way I see it, it doesn't matter the evidence brought before you guys, you will always have contrary opinion. But nevertheless, this is the answer to your above show of ignorance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by seunmsg(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
amazon14:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/23/hausa-certificate-exams-1961

Read and cure yourself of fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by velocity25(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
immhotep:

Tell this to the people in Sambisa forest.

Its called bribery, corruption and forgery.

Back to Daura

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi
will all these save Mr.Lifeless from not moving back to Daura?it's hell NO!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by velocity25(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
immhotep:

APCriminals everywhere grin grin grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi
APC and criminality is like zombies and stupidity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
amazon14:

You are one of the dead brains dragging this country down.

It is common knowledge to those whose brains are alive, that Cambridge has responded since 2015 to the false claim that there was no Hausa in 1961, by confirming Hausa was available as a subject and even stated the number (152) of candidates who sat for Hausa in 1961.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors who felt your education that they never had, would give you better opportunities in life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari dropped out of secondary school in SS1 n joined the army with standard 6 certificate

I can see that the truth is hurting your soul.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by abes(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
chisco82:

Where is his name on that cert? Why are you people implicating that man more? On the one you guys presented as the waec cert. He took 7subjects and on the cambridge cert. It's 8

You guys are extremely dumb, where did I write that was Buhari's certificate?

What I posted was to prove to you morons that certificates those days don't have numbers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by abes(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

SS1 in 1961? Now I know why they deliberately killed our education system.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:

I can see that the truth is hurting your soul.

Ur confused.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
abes:

You guys are extremely dumb, where did I write that was Buhari's certificate?

What I posted was to prove to you morons that certificates those days don't have numbers.

Stop deceiving yourself by trying to validate PMB result forgery.
Alright check this
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
kenechukwuj:

With the pictures on those results, so it means he wrote the exams at old age.

Are you saying that documents issued in 2015 upon request by the candidate to substitute for a lost certificate, should then have a picture from1961 when it was just issued in 2015, for which the applicant for the document submitted his current picture?

Are we this dull in Nigeria or we are just plain stupid?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by mandax: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is outright falsehood that's implicating President Buhari the more.
They tried to crop up the name Muhammadu, but placed Mohamed instead.
Who on earth would like to change his/her name in an academic certificate without swearing to an Affidavit?
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by drnoel: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:

Please you are educated enough to know that if you go to your old school over 50yrs later to secure a lost document that now requires a passport picture, you would supply a picture of your current self.

Same applies to the recently issued WAEC attestation with a recent picture.

Gosh! It is not rocket science.

Well said and no need for the arrogance. Anyways u could have added the date of issuance of 2015, I saw that later.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
chisco82:

Alright check this
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful

It will never be well with the old woman who did this to you.

Buhari is 76 in December 2018 like you claim.
WAEC is 66 in 2018 just like you also claim.

Hence, 76 - 66 = 10yrs, was the age of Buhari when WAEC was created in 1952 since Buhari was born in 1942.

So how is that a problem and who told you Buhari wrote his WAEC in 1952 when it was just established, as opposed to the 1961 we all know he wrote it at age 19yrs?

Does your own conclusion make any sense to you?

Are you saying you wrote your own WAEC at the age of X - 66, where X is your current age and 66 is the age of WAEC?

I repeat, it would never be well with that old woman from your father's side who used your brain to toast bread.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
mandax:
This is outright falsehood that's implicating President Buhari the more.
They tried to crop up the name Muhammadu, but placed Mohamed instead.
Who on earth would like to change his/her name in an academic certificate without swearing to an Affidavit?

Dude Channels did the cropping for whatever reasons that could be to achieve a fixed print paper size.

There are other available records of the same Master sheet.

Buhari has never denied he used Mohamed in his younger years for which all his academic documents bear exact same spelling.

That he later changed to a different style of the same name which now appears as Muhammad, is his own business, not yours.

How do you know by what legal instrument he changed his name when you are not privy to his life or his decisions?

Are you saying you did not receive a private copy of the legal instrument for his name change in your PO Box that you are entitled to, for you to make the conclusion that he did not effect a lawful change?

How can humans be this miserable and determined to wail aimlessly?
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by abes(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
chisco82:

Alright check this

You are amazingly dull. You need special deliverance.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by deomelo: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:

Dude Channels did the cropping for whatever reasons that could be to achieve a fixed print paper size.

There are other available records of the same Master sheet.

Buhari has never denied he used Mohamed in his younger years for which all his academic documents bear exact same spelling.

That he later changed to a different style of the same name which now appears as Muhammad, is his own business, not yours.

How do you know by what legal instrument he changed his name when you are not privy to his life or his decisions?

Are you saying you did not receive a private copy of the legal instrument for his name change in your PO Box that you are entitled to, for you to make the conclusion that he did not effect a lawful change?

How can humans be this miserable and determined to wail aimlessly?

Why do you and others go the extra mile to educate ignorant and unintelligent wailers and ipob miscreants.

Even if God send Jesus down from heaven to show them proof, the ignorant and unintelligent losers go reject the proof and even insult God and Jesus on top because they care less about results or certificate, they just love to let us know how much they hate PMB, how ignorant, unintelligent and bigoted they are
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by KingRagnar: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Unfortunately, this will not stop the anti-buharians from wailing and a making a hill out of a mole hole. However, the nation has moved past the saga, for those want to still dwell on the issue, Kontinu
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by adediamond07(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
rusher14:
You think PDP doesn't know that Buhari's results are authentic?

yes, they know, but they need something to feed their gullible followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Deepthoughts: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:

This has been available since 2015, but many still insist they must never be convinced because they prefer the alternative. They need a propaganda to peddle.
pls I beg of you just answer this questions.In what month were the exams conducted in 1961 n in what month did buhari joined the army in the same 1961,how did buhari got an original certificate during that short time frame to submit to the army?.it will be understood if buhari had said he sat for the exams later,but with all these historical events the truth about buhari's certificate still remain very cloudy your answers to the above questions will do buhari a lot of good pls.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Slimmacho: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Can't you see that the document is new? How would a 1961 doc look neat, signed in 2015 with mobile phone numbers.
A 1961 original doc should've been presented.
Personally, I don't think a certificate really determine the best President but Forgery is a bad one.
The way they use one lie to cover another is a really embarrassing one especially in this Anticorruption crusade.
The truth is, many politicians hold forged certificates, some didn't even present any to INEC.
Thank God people are now following things up.
I think their is hope, no business as usual.
I wish another government wins or military even takes over so that we will see the rot of this present administration. When succeeding administration probes and prosecute previous administrations, there will be fear and that's how corruption will be reduced.
I love the way APC have started it, someone else is coming to probe them too.
The most annoying thing about this administration is the hypocrisy.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Deepthoughts:
pls I beg of you just answer this questions.In what month were the exams conducted in 1961 n in what month did buhari joined the army in the same 1961,how did buhari got an original certificate during that short time frame to submit to the army?.it will be understood if buhari had said he sat for the exams later,but with all these historical events the truth about buhari's certificate still remain very cloudy your answers to the above questions will do buhari a lot of good pls.

Records shows he joined the army in 1962.

His application to the Army was in 1961 prior to writing the exams, hence the recommendation letter from his Principal who was certain he would pass his WASC as stated in the letter.

That alone is proof that there was an exam in the offing and it was understood by all parties involved that the exam would be taken.

This exam was taken in 1961, for which we do not have such old record of the month. He joined the army in 1962 having already taken the WASC in 1961, for which only those who were his colleagues at that time would know what month the Army recruited in 1962.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Deepthoughts: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:

Records shows he joined the army in 1962.

His application to the Army was in 1961 prior to writing the exams, hence the recommendation letter from his Principal who was certain he would pass his WASC as stated in the letter.

That alone is proof that there was an exam in the offing and it was understood by all parties involved that the exam would be taken.

This exam was taken in 1961, for which we do not have such old record of the month. He joined the army in 1962 having already taken the WASC in 1961, for which only those who were his colleagues at that time would know what month the Army recruited in 1962.
waoh you have just introduce a new dimension to the issue, all through, buhari's history has always shown he joined the army in 1961n was commissioned a 2nd leutenant in 1963,so where did you get this info?, this is why the army itself need to speak out,pls go n cross check your info again before you get your fingers burnt.meanwhile the buhari certificate abracadabra is still pending.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Deepthoughts:
waoh you have just introduce a new dimension to the issue, all through, buhari's history has always shown he joined the army in 1961n was commissioned a 2nd leutenant in 1963,so where did you get this info?, this is why the army itself need to speak out,pls go n cross check your info again before you get your fingers burnt.meanwhile the buhari certificate abracadabra is still pending.

There's conflicting information on whether it was 1961 or 1962. Many different sources online reference either one.

But none references an earlier time of 1960 when we are certain he had not written his exams.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Both the so called Cambridge result mastersheet printout and ”statement of result” of the exam Buhari supposedly written in 1961, was signed the same day, 21/01/2015 by " the examination officer." You could only fool the zombies like you. The scam shall be exposed fully in due course, I believe.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by crimeboss: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
StOla:

All i see here is ur new found love for another worst kind of corruption, why didn't buhari present this the first time, who found this result, why keep all this time till now and why the magical attestation that didn't carry this registered number?, u confuse ur self more than people would want to believe u all because u want the school dropout back in power, knowing he'll do more damage than any good.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Deepthoughts: 3:59am On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

There's conflicting information on whether it was 1961 or 1962. Many different sources online reference either one.

But none references an earlier time of 1960 when we are certain he had not written his exams.
But there shouldn't be any conflicts as to when buhari joined the army,the records should be there haba, why is it that virtually every thing about buhari is never straight forward yet his supporters n asslickers keep disturbing people with endless rants of integrity!, buhari is fraudulent simple!.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by igbanbajo(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Aalo o ran eni ti o feran eni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 / Murtala Gwarmai Shares Donkeys To Empower Youths In Kano State / Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.