Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout (41383 Views)

Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed / List Of Nigeria's New Ministers & Their Portfolios (Photo Of Original Printout F / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

It will never be well with the old woman who did this to you.

Buhari is 76 in December 2018 like you claim.
WAEC is 66 in 2018 just like you also claim.

Hence, 76 - 66 = 10yrs, was the age of Buhari when WAEC was created in 1952 since Buhari was born in 1942.

So how is that a problem and who told you Buhari wrote his WAEC in 1952 when it was just established, as opposed to the 1961 we all know he wrote it at age 19yrs?

Does your own conclusion make any sense to you?

Are you saying you wrote your own WAEC at the age of X - 66, where X is your current age and 66 is the age of WAEC?

I repeat, it would never be well with that old woman from your father's side who used your brain to toast bread.
And his younger sister is 80plus.
I pity u because you are supporting the person who is destroying ur fulture and the fulture of ur unborn children.
Continue, in time to come u will remember me telling you this.
By the way where is madam kemi?
Like boss like....
Tomorrow you will put your problem on an old woman that never exist.
Explain this before you blame the old woman in ur village again
Look at well, he had credit in Hausa language in 1961, but Hausa language was introduced in 1975.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2018
abes:

You are amazingly dull. You need special deliverance.
Your smartness turned u to zombie yet you don't know.
My dear don't wait for long the hypocrisy is their already. Look at well, he had credit in Hausa language in 1961, but Hausa language was introduced in 1975.
Can you explain the bolded, smart guy?
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2018
chisco82:

I pity u because you are supporting the person who is destroying ur fulture and the fulture of ur unborn children.
Like boss like....
APCriminals have succeeded in thoroughly confusing stola.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d shukuokukobambi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
chisco82:

Like boss like....
Explain this before you blame the old woman in ur village again
Look at well, he had credit in Hausa language in 1961, but Hausa language was introduced in 1975.

You are one of many arrogant illiterates who have been educated with the facts from Cambridge, but still refuse to accept knowledge.

One thing remains true, a man who is pretending to be asleep, cannot be awakened.

I have attached proof from Cambridge that Hausa Language was available as a paper in 1961, now show me your own proof from the same Cambridge that it was not available.

Maybe all those who wrote the Hausa Paper as indicated on the attached Cambridge Result Master Sheet, were in a trance when they thought they wrote the paper, and Cambridge examiners mistook English for Hausa?

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Show me proof that Buhari has a younger sister who is older. Proof that she is the younger, then proof that her age is older.

You belong to the beer parlour educational institute, where fables from drunk men are parroted with the conviction of Socrates.

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2018
StOla:

You are one of many arrogant illiterates who have been educated with the facts from Cambridge, but still refuse to accept knowledge.

One thing remains true, a man who is pretending to be asleep, cannot be awakened
You can make ur point without name calling and insult, address the issue that i raise on my previous post, thehouse language stuff. By the way since 2015 you guys has kept on releasing diffrent results why?
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
chisco82:

You can make ur point without name calling and insult, address the issue that i raise on my previous post, thehouse language stuff. By the way since 2015 you guys has kept on releasing diffrent results why?

I have addressed it, but I am certain you do not want to be educated or enlightened.

You cannot bear to know the truth, so you would rather hold on to ignorance.

All that I attached had been available since 2015, but many of you had your head way deep into Jonathan/PDP ass, to give yourselves a chance to be informed.

The link below has even been updated, but the central information remains the same.

Cambridge offered Hausa in 1961.

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by abes(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
chisco82:

Your smartness turned u to zombie yet you don't know.
My dear don't wait for long the hypocrisy is their already. Look at well, he had credit in Hausa language in 1961, but Hausa language was introduced in 1975.
Can you explain the bolded, smart guy?

Did Atiku loot your brain too

Well here's a link not for you (you are hopeless)

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2018
abes:

Did Atiku loot your brain too

Well here's a link not for you (you are hopeless)

Guy stop defending forgery and corruption.
Back to Daura Abeg.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by abes(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2018
immhotep:

Guy stop defending forgery and corruption.
Back to Daura Abeg.

Attention seeker, I've seen you. Bye
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2018
abes:

Attention seeker, I've seen you. Bye
Will you miss me ? kiss

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d shukuokukobambi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by victor8269: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Even with proof, some people filled with hatred won't still agree.
Buhari till 2023
In Daura abi?
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by mitchelljnr(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
madridguy:
This won't stop PDP from wailing.

Master sheet carries 9 subject while attestation carries 7, I dunno about you but something is fishy to me.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by leomarz007: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2018
StOla:
The below documents and any certificates for the 1961 WASC exams, are all derivative from the Cambridge result master sheet already posted above.

The scores remain the same. The failures remain the same. The registration remains the same.

The results the Army secretary released as contained on Buhari's Army forms, when it claimed the certificate was nowhere to be found, tallies with the result from the Cambridge Master Sheet.
chai. Truly this kontry is a deep poopoo hole down to the earths core. Just negodu the recent passport.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Ovamboland(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2018
immhotep:

Guy why are you rejoicing over a forged and dismal WAEC result?
You can do better than this.
Atikulate 2019.grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi

Show us Atiku's waec certificate, let's see if he was an A' student.
I hope you're Atikulooting because he was an A' parallel student.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Ovamboland(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
immhotep:

They headed to court and PMB hired 15 SANs instead of providing a simple original certificate.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi

Same you must be forced to produce a document that is lost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by velocity25(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Ovamboland:

Show us Atiku's waec certificate, let's see if he was an A' student.
I hope you're Atikulooting because he was an A' parallel student.
bro are you not ashamed that you supports Mr.Lifeless

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Ovamboland(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2018
megacity:
There is nothing to celebrate in WAEC result with F9 in Maths

So it's now the grades not if he actually wrote the exams.
Why bother anyway, even if he presents the original certificate with A1 parallel, you won't vote for or support him.
It's just all about political empty air heads who have no issue or ideas worthy of discussion
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by tossie101(f): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2018
velocity25:
bro are you not ashamed that you supports Mr.Lifeless

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas roger3d tossie101 shukuokukobambi

Zombism is a difficult disease to cure my dear.
We will only try our best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Ovamboland(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2018
drnoel:

While u are at it, pls explain why the pictures are of an older version of the same person?

This is a perfect example of the failure of our educational system. Of all forgoing discussion you still remain stubbornly at this stage.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by drnoel: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Ovamboland:

This is a perfect example of the failure of our educational system. Of all forgoing discussion you still remain stubbornly at this stage.

The answer has already been given. Don't blow a gasket cos u want to be rude. Walk away
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Ovamboland(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
StOla:

It will never be well with the old woman who did this to you.

Buhari is 76 in December 2018 like you claim.
WAEC is 66 in 2018 just like you also claim.

Hence, 76 - 66 = 10yrs, was the age of Buhari when WAEC was created in 1952 since Buhari was born in 1942.

So how is that a problem and who told you Buhari wrote his WAEC in 1952 when it was just established, as opposed to the 1961 we all know he wrote it at age 19yrs?

Does your own conclusion make any sense to you?

Are you saying you wrote your own WAEC at the age of X - 66, where X is your current age and 66 is the age of WAEC?

I repeat, it would never be well with that old woman from your father's side who used your brain to toast bread.
Many wailers don't know why they are opposing Buhari, they just joined the bandwagon around.

That's why they hardly have the patience to think through any criticism, once one of them mentions it all of them start parroting it, no matter your attempts to point out common sense.
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by Ovamboland(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slimmacho:
Can't you see that the document is new? How would a 1961 doc look neat, signed in 2015 with mobile phone numbers.
A 1961 original doc should've been presented.
Personally, I don't think a certificate really determine the best President but Forgery is a bad one.
The way they use one lie to cover another is a really embarrassing one especially in this Anticorruption crusade.
The truth is, many politicians hold forged certificates, some didn't even present any to INEC.
Thank God people are now following things up.
I think their is hope, no business as usual.
I wish another government wins or military even takes over so that we will see the rot of this present administration. When succeeding administration probes and prosecute previous administrations, there will be fear and that's how corruption will be reduced.
I love the way APC have started it, someone else is coming to probe them too.
The most annoying thing about this administration is the hypocrisy.

See another waste of education, but you try sha, you sef follow go school!

Is this how terrible lack of analytical reasoning in our educational can turn a young mind? Something must be done for the sake of our children's future
Re: Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout by StOla: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ovamboland:

Many wailers don't know why they are opposing Buhari, they just joined the bandwagon around.

That's why they hardly have the patience to think through any criticism, once one of them mentions it all of them start parroting it, no matter your attempts to point out common sense.

A very sad situation.

And they never need to show any proof for their dubious allegations, to get the choir chorusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.