Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted (32837 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by kidman96(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
tongue embarassed
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by otipoju(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
When i am going to any party, i make sure i eat before leaving my house. ..the respect that rejecting food until they force it into my hands at my friends parties has brought me ehhh.

But this one no be hunger, this one na pure greed or the need to feed the expectant ones she left at home.

Many people do it sha, but she put swagg for her own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by GistFullGround: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
@Abayomi Shogunle, how did you know she is a "Yoruba" woman?

Is it because she is wearing "Gele" or because she is beautiful?

I am not understanding o!
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by spiritofthedead: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
The lady beside her fanning herself gave her one typical Yoruba discouragement look

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Naija Police.Yet Ganduje Is Strolling Free With His Thieving Agbada

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by nelsonB: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
What are u peopel saying guess u didn't watch the video well to know it was acted or stage for fun

4 Likes

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Groovenaija360(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
AFONJA WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by BanevsJoker(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
GistFullGround:
@Abayomi Shogunle, how did you know she is a "Yoruba" woman?

Is it because she is wearing "Gele" or because she is beautiful?

I am not understanding o!
Afon-on-Afon crime, none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by bigfish3k: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
shocking
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by TheDevilIsALai: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yorubas and stealing

See all of them living fake lives, attending occasions to steal and prostitute themselves.

Many an afonja posting here were born this way - to an owambe hopping olosho

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Hotfreezer: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
She looks like Toyin Saraki, Bukola's wife.
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by zeromeridian: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
disgusting

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by donsheddy1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Made4naijablog:
The Nigeria Police Force has declared the woman pictured on white head scarf above, who was caught on camera stealing at a party, wanted.

Yomi Shogunle declared her wanted on his twitter handle after the video of the woman stealing at the party went viral.

Watch videos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/police-declares-woman-caught-stealing-at-a-party-wanted-video/

This robbery looks staged though.
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by xoxocandy(f): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Is he out of his mind? I watched this video over the weekend. She was stealing party souvenirs for goodness sake. They were on the table and she kept codedly putting them in her bag.
bottled water and silly things

3 Likes

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

She also stole a tablet.......
I'm sorry but I did not see that
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Preetti(f): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

She also stole a tablet.......
really?
I saw bottle water and a few petty stuffs

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by RedBororo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
how do u find her, this day that women after make up are transformed

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Raimond(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ignoramus...That lady is an actress and that was a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by 1x2x3: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
That video was staged.

3 Likes

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I'm sorry but I did not see that

The video I watched, she included in her loot. A black looking tablet .......

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by bluecircle470: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Instead of finding this woman. Wouldn't going after Gandoje not better and other Polithievecians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by chival(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
She even stole a used disposable cup!

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by carrascocity(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
emeijeh:
I watched the video last week.

All I can say is that the woman is shameless.
Stealing Is in her DNA

Chai AFONJA!!!!!!

But e be like say our police no get work again o. grin

Wetn she thief ?
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Lexusgs430: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Preetti:

really?
I saw bottle water and a few petty stuffs

The video I received via WA a few days ago, I saw her put in her santa bag, a tablet ........
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by bluecircle470: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
And you call this man a police man? shocked trying to cause unnecessary commotion when he’s got no prove she’s a Yoruba woman....and the whole video scene looks like it was acted. I don’t believe that thing a bit
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by uvie66: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Is this poverty or what? How much is a bottle of water and tooth pick that she can buy. The only purpose of women on earth is their p$$$y.
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by KingMicky3286: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Made4naijablog:
The Nigeria Police Force has declared the woman pictured on white head scarf above, who was caught on camera stealing at a party, wanted.

Yomi Shogunle declared her wanted on his twitter handle after the video of the woman stealing at the party went viral.

Watch videos

source :

I thought it was a comedy or prank when i watched it on www.Questionnigeria.com last week. Wow she did not act as if it was a real stealing...

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/police-declares-woman-caught-stealing-at-a-party-wanted-video/

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by baysol: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
She don enter wahala o. E never reach this level now. Make dem calm down for this woman. The total value of the stolen food might not even be up to 3000naira and all these politicians are out there stealing billions and the same police will salute them. Misplaced priorities.
Lets verify Buhari's certificate then we will catch the shabojo woman yeye police officers.

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by donqx: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Desanta(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
She needs psychiatric help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Attackers Storm Zamfara Market. 2 Killed, Others Injured. Graphic Photos / Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo / Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.