Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted (32848 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by solajacobs(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
THEY ARE YET TO SEE GADUJE'S VIDEO.

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by mrvictor: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
So when will the police arrest Ganduje a.k.a Gandollar?
Since they are now interested in people caught stealing on camera.

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Gandollar(f): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
mrvictor:
So when will the police arrest Ganduje a.k.a Gandollar?
Since they are now interested in people caught stealing on camera.
O boy stopam o shocked
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by emeijeh(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
carrascocity:

Wetn she thief ?

Portable fan, drinks, flower(for decoration ), glass cup, etc
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by DanielPop(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ganduje was also spotted in a video collecting bribe money..(stealing?)...... grin what action did the police take? Leave that woman alone! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by badesco(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Who told you that she is a Yoruba woman?
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by dabossman(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Made4naijablog:
The Nigeria Police Force has declared the woman pictured on white head scarf above, who was caught on camera stealing at a party, wanted.

Yomi Shogunle declared her wanted on his twitter handle after the video of the woman stealing at the party went viral.

Watch videos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/police-declares-woman-caught-stealing-at-a-party-wanted-video/

Oga blogger, I hope you know the lady is an actress who was just goofing around at a party with her colleagues? If the Police really declared her wanted, then they must be more jobless and foolish than I imagined.
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by dabossman(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
otipoju:
When i am going to any party, i make sure i eat before leaving my house. ..the respect that rejecting food until they force it into my hands at my friends parties has brought me ehhh.

But this one no be hunger, this one na pure greed or the need to feed the expectant ones she left at home.

Many people do it sha, but she put swagg for her own.

She's an actress just goofing around.
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by dabossman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
xoxocandy:

bottled water and silly things

The babe is an actress. She was at a party with her Nollywood colleagues and they were just goofing around. Blogger just being silly as usual.
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by justmenoni: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
It was only a prank, go to her social media pages and confirm... How can anyone believe this was real?

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by emmykey0128(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Why is the stupid police officer calling her Yoruba woman? Stupid hypocrite, help me find this women in that video, shikena ,which one be help me find this Yoruba woman?eleri bu somebody
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Maski87: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chaii,na my aunty be that o
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by WaffenSS(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2018
But who made the video?
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by xoxocandy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
dabossman:

The babe is an actress. She was at a party with her Nollywood colleagues and they were just goofing around. Blogger just being silly as usual.
woow smh now she's been defamed
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by dabossman(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
xoxocandy:

woow smh now she's been defamed

Well, she trended on social media for 24 hours, even if for the wrong reasons. grin
Re: Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted by Cricketman: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tribalism on Nairaland is very disturbing. What do people get from being stupid ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.