Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression (2587 Views)

Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) / Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression by hardeycute(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Reeberry:
99% of comments on this thread are from Soda Marketers. Imagine 8gb Rom.
Mehn, I just dae read those comments dey laugh for here.

They remind me of the deceptive ways which Tecno and Infinix make use of to market their trash

1 Like

Re: Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression by Theimode: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2018
OhBeyy:

Get for me sha

Goal getter ni
Re: Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression by Theimode: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2018
hardeycute:

They remind me of the deceptive ways which Tecno and Infinix make use of to market their trash

Sure me most of them never even see the phone cheesy
Re: Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Mine got delivered by jumia yesterday. It's light, the camera is oh well......

It's a nice phone for a substitute and so far so good, I have no complains. I did buy it for 26k and it's totally worth it.
Re: Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression by odinga1of: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
hardeycute:

Soda Marketers and BMC crew are doing their job.

hahhahaahhahajajajjajajjajjJJ

Dem flood the comment section with "wow"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Released The World's First Phone With Four Back Camera (samsung A9) / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale / Nigeria Mobile Marketing:the Uncharted Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.