Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures (25515 Views)

Jackie Appiah Glows In New Makeup Photos / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by mirexxx(f): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
naijaboiy:
What in Oduduwa's name is a "media personality"? What exactly does she do?

Does she has a verifiable and paying job?Is she an influence on her immediate society? If so, how does she contribute to the well being of her immediate environment, economically, politically or even education wise?

Its not about wearing red gowns and making the news when all your contribution is to deplete my data, trying so hard to break the internet with a plastic hammer called a fake butt and other personalities like you are seriously trying to change the country positively. undecided

why the unnecessary noise?
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Dollabiz: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Auxtin85:
If she like make she dress in diamond, that one nor change who she be. She only a role model to bad women like her
Broke guys always hating on what they can't and can never have... Show us your wife or bae let's see. A guy like you will probably buy only fourth grade okrika for you woman. Broke ass.
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
computergeek:
Broke guys always hating on what they can't and can never have... Show us your wife or bae let's see. A guy like you will probably buy only fourth grade okrika for you woman. Broke ass.

One of her followers spotted, check my profile and see my son, that will tell you little about me, the car he is standing next to is his mom's car. My son is just 2yrs plus he has traveled more than everyone in your family.

I don't flaunt my wife and i can swear on anything you have nothing to compare her
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Auxtin85:

One of her followers spotted, check my profile and see my son, that will tell you little about me, the car he is standing next to is his mom's car. My son is just 2yrs plus he has traveled more than everyone in your family.

I don't flaunt my wife and i can swear on anything you have nothing to compare her
Borrowed picture... Stop living a fake life and go and hustle, broke ass nigga talking rubbish about successful women. I'm sure that your wife has never held down a job or bought herself a car, always licking your ass to get clothes. Appreciate other women so we'll know whether una life go better...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
computergeek:
Borrowed picture... Stop living a fake life and go and hustle, broke ass nigga talking rubbish about successful women. I'm sure that your wife has never held down a job or bought herself a car, always licking your ass to get clothes. Appreciate other women so we'll know whether una life go better...

Yes, she has never bought herself a car because i won't allow her sell herself to get what she wants when i can give her all she wants. I know your type, you must open the gutter between your legs to get all you want, i won't blame you for that because you are product of a failed family. If it were possible to really see who you quote or mention on Nairaland am very sure olosho like you won't come near my comment. Tell me one thing you can boast of since you started bleeping for money. My wife can sell 1 gold and feed your family for 6 months. Is there any man in your entire family that has made up to 1 million?
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Auxtin85:

Yes, she has never bought herself a car because i won't allow her sell herself to get what she wants when i can give her all she wants. I know your type, you must open the gutter between your legs to get all you want, i won't blame you for that because you are product of a failed family. If it were possible to really see who you quote or mention on Nairaland am very sure olosho like you won't come near my comment. Tell me one thing you can boast of since you started bleeping for money. My wife can sell 1 gold and feed your family for 6 months. Is there any man in your entire family that has made up to 1 million?
Illiterate fool. I won't talk about my family because this is a faceless forum. But Jeez, talk about shit mentality of poverty-stricken pigs.

So every woman that is successful opened her legs for it? I can't stop laughing!!! Africans will never change especially the dirt-poor ones like you. You're proud that your wife is a jobless housewife with no atom of self-reliance and nothing else to do than suck your stinky d*ck and produce children. Illiterate.

Go and check out Mark Zukcerberg's wife or Bill Gates' and see what a wife is.

Which gold? Kuku buy her okrika first before you talk of fake gold...

why should I be wasting my time bantering words with a Lagos agbero who stole someone's broken itel phone and is doing Nairaland.? Clear road and don't mention me again. Dirty-minded swine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Whatever she does i pray that the road never closes smiley
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
computergeek:
Illiterate fool. I won't talk about my family because this is a faceless forum. But Jeez, talk about shit mentality of poverty-stricken pigs.

So every woman that is successful opened her legs for it? I can't stop laughing!!! Africans will never change especially the dirt-poor ones like you. You're proud that your wife is a jobless housewife with no atom of self-reliance and nothing else to do than suck your stinky d*ck and produce children. Illiterate.

why should I be wasting my time bantering words with a Lagos agbero who stole someone's broken itel phone and is doing Nairaland.? Clear road and don't mention me again. Dirty-minded swine.

Lol it is obvious your mentality is being affected by the environment you live. My wife deals on gold, i can give you her business IG id so that you can follow her, i can give you my FB id check me out, if i were your parents in-law they will worship me. Don't just mention people or quote people, check their profile before you start typing with your evil fingers.

I would have loved to meet you one on one, just stay with me for 1 hour you will divorce your husband or break up with your boyfriend.
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
computergeek:

Olosho come back am ready for you, i dropped a comment without calling any name, you attacked me and even go as far as to insulting my wife, because you don't have anyone who cherish you does not mean i don't cherish my wife.
Re: Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures by PortableToDynam(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tinnytony24:
What's all this about Toke makinwa on nairaland this days?.... I'm not understanding o undecided

Maybe she's the matron of nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mother And Two Daughters In Adorable Family Photo / Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.