Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,799 members, 7,824,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) (35468 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses / How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / Female Health Worker, Fruit Seller Shot As Police Engage Robbers In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by SarkinYarki: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Only a fool buys things from all these roadside heartless vendors and eats its without sterilizing it first
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Mikocake(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
what's there to wash again?
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin

Your faith will determine your hygiene standards.

Wtf shocked
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Focusmind: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Have you ever wondered where the Suya sellers keep their remaining sales after each night? The very day I saw where one of the mallams kept his after night Suya, I stop buying Suya. I only buy Suya from Abokis that sells in a hotel or some other eateries environment.

I have totally stopped buying from road side Suya sellers.

2 Likes

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Neoguru6: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Sometimes I pity people who buy things such as this without privy knowlegde.

Let me shock you a little, did you know that other than using "gutter-water" to wash sugarcane, they most times use *detergents* to wash it before selling to the public.

Not forgetting the use of their feet to scrub tiger nuts, "aki-awusa" (in local palace) to wash them and sell.

kwili-kwili is not left out as their laps (thighs) is the rolling table. Quite disgusting, ultimately.
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by oddoood: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Show us photos of him fetching the water. For all we know, the sugarcane changed the color of the water
God will continue to bless you.

Na only you reason before typing others just dey yarn dust

3 Likes

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by DaFlash: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin

no wonder disease and epidemics is rampant in Northern Nigeria
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by uvie66: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
wickedworld:
I know it will be Aboki, very dirty ppl. He can drink the gutter water self.

Animals.
God must have been very tired when wiring aboki brain.
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by marriedmum(f): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin

Flies are not only pathogenic carriers but also carry microbiota that can be beneficient. The fly microbiota were described as “longitudinal yeast cells living as parasites inside their bellies.

These yeast cells, in order to perpetuate their life cycle, protrude through certain respiratory tubules of the fly. If the fly is dipped in a liquid, the cells burst into the fluid and the content of those cells is an antidote for the pathogens which the fly carries.

This is the scientific explanation for this Hadith. You can do your own research.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by chingymingy: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A fruit seller has been nabbed using dirty drainage water to wash Sugar Cane that he plans to sell to unsuspecting members of the public.

PoliticsNGR got furnished with the video from an eyewitness online.

Watch the shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/fruit-seller-caught-using-gutter-water-wash-sugar-cane-photos/

Abeg show us a picture of him fetching the gutter water because the dirt's from the sugarcane can cause the water to become this dirty

4 Likes

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by princeemmma(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
this life na death full, even aboki na plan coup over us, chai

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by princeemmma(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
this life na death full, even aboki dey plan coup over us, chai

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
marriedmum:

Flies are not only pathogenic carriers but also carry microbiota that can be beneficient. The fly microbiota were described as “longitudinal yeast cells living as parasites inside their bellies.

These yeast cells, in order to perpetuate their life cycle, protrude through certain respiratory tubules of the fly. If the fly is dipped in a liquid, the cells burst into the fluid and the content of those cells is an antidote for the pathogens which the fly carries.

This is the scientific explanation for this Hadith. You can do your own research.

Mouldy, decaying bread contains penicillin which is beneficial for treating some ailments. But if you ask people to eat mouldy bread in order to receive the benefits of penicillin you will only be sentencing them to death from food poisoning. There is no mainstream science which supports this hadith. Only MOOslim scientists have been peddling this hokum and they're the only ones who believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by davien(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Mouldy, decaying bread contains penicillin which is beneficial for treating some ailments. But if you ask people to eat mouldy bread in order to receive the benefits of penicillin you will only be sentencing them to death from food poisoning. There is no mainstream science which supports this hadith. Only MOOslim scientists have been peddling this hokum and they're only ones who believe it.
A breathe of fresh air in an scientifically illustrate ridden forum. smiley
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by M3A16(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ah! This is serious oooooooooooo.........
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
but they pill these part out

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by EazyMoh(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Show us photos of him fetching the water. For all we know, the sugarcane changed the color of the water
I was about to ask the same thing! People can jump into conclusion like kilode!
If you know how and where sugarcane is cultivated (muddy and swampy farmlands) you should know a single cane can transform the water to gutter like.

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by fortunechy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
I don't know why we share same country with these Animals in human clothing... Tufiakwa
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by themanderon: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
delzbaba:
I pity people who still buy things from aboki, there immune system is stronger than yours

Strange but true. When I was in one of these northern villages I saw the kind of water these guys drank and I was amazed at how someone can still remain alive and well after taking such. Those guys have very powerful antibodies much stronger than ours so you may not blame him for using that kind of water cos what they drink over there in their place is not much better than the one he is using to wash the canes.

2 Likes

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by nams77: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
tstx:

How did you arrive to this conclusion?

Nigerians sef.. Una tire me.

Every Nigerian Is Guilty Of These Things But Still Complains About Them
He is absolutely correct. When your immune system is bombarded with a lot of pathogens, u become less susceptible to disease.
I have stopped eating anything prepared by these aboki s. The number of times I tried it, I came down with food poisoning
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by trumpcoat(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
May God help us with our consumption
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Aduemeso(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A fruit seller has been nabbed using dirty drainage water to wash Sugar Cane that he plans to sell to unsuspecting members of the public.

PoliticsNGR got furnished with the video from an eyewitness online.

Watch the shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/fruit-seller-caught-using-gutter-water-wash-sugar-cane-photos/

that isn't a gutter water joor
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by forghon: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
2 things
1st show us the gutter where he got the water
2ndly if you u live near a place where sugarcane is farmed u will knw that the place is muddy one will even think is a gutter or drainage passage.

From wat am seeing hes washing the muddy part.
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Friend01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin

This total hogwash.
And sadly pathetic if this is coming from you as a Muslim .
This is. how Boko Haram started quoting the Qur'aan out of context.
How has a fly entering someone's food and using dirty water to wash something which ought to be clean has something to do with faith still beats me.
I think you are a sufi (the heretical sect in Islaam) to even suggest this filth has anything to do with the hadeeth you quoted how much more faith.
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Nowenuse: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's not just about Aboki alone. All illiterates are dirty! We educated people buy food from illiterates who know nothing about micro organisms and their harmful effects.
Nigeria really needs a more orderly processed and checked food industry. People sell poison to the public in the name of food.
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Friend01:

This total hogwash.
And sadly pathetic if this is coming from you as a Muslim .
This is. how Boko Haram started quoting the Qur'aan out of context.
How has a fly entering someone's food and using dirty water to wash something which ought to be clean has something to do with faith still beats me.
I think you are a sufi (the heretical sect in Islaam) to even suggest this filth has anything to do with the hadeeth you quoted how much more faith.

Read the Hadith. It is graded "Sahih" which means that the Ulema have accepted it as authentic and derived from a genuine isnaad.
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by sylve11: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin

grin grin grin cool
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Born2Breed(f): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin

What??

Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Sardauna24(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Jeel:
Where do you think he is from?
your house
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Jeel: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sardauna24:
your house

You're right
Re: Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) by Sardauna24(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Exactly
Jeel:

You're right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs / Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.