Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her (35276 Views)

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by GuruboiNaija: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2023
One Mr Godstime Ekanem allegedly broke into the room of one Mrs Jelila Oyinbo in the Mowe-Ofada area of Ogun State with the intent to rape her.

On Thursday, September 28, Oyinbo, a resident of MTN Estate in Mowe-Ofada, Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, reported the case to the police.

According to her, he had been sexually harassing her despite warning him severally that she was a married woman.

It was said that Ekanem had remained adamant and continued with his sexual advances to her.

A statement by the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, on Friday read that Ekanem, on Wednesday, broke into the woman’s matrimonial home at a time her husband had gone out.

“On the 26th of September 2023 at about 0800hrs, sensing that her husband had left home, Ekanem entered her matrimonial home and attacked her with intent to have unlawful carnal knowledge of her.

“She struggled with him and informed her brother-in-law, one Michael Oyewole, who rushed to the house to rescue Jelila, while Ekanem hid himself in the convenience.

“Micheal engaged Ekanem in a fight inside the restroom where he got hit by a hammer, sustaining bruises in his hand. Micheal retaliated by giving Ekanem a deep cut on his head with a cutlass,” the PPRO explained.

Odutola further added that Ekanem, while running away, abandoned his mobile phone and slippers in the woman’s room.

“The Police have arrested Micheal Oyewole, while Ekanem has been taken to hospital for medical attention,” the statement added.

https://.ng/2023/09/29/man-breaks-into-married-womans-room-attempts-to-rape-her/

4 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by emnite(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2023
FTC on a rape issue wow after many years I dedicate this to alaigbo

7 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by preekahantas(f): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2023
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Mhizzard(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Some people are gutty.you still have the stupid gut to fought the woman's brothe-in-law

16 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Islamisformumu: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
I pray that anointing of stupidity will never depart from you

preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Jeon(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigerian Men and violence + aggression.

Nigerian Men and sex. They don't understand the word "NO", and can't handle rejection .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Honsla: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Oh lawd 😹
Rip journalism 🙈

10 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by accordadoga30(f): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dem don curse these people with crime.

U go another man land go dey rape their wives

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Uyomiya: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
After effects of dog meat consumption

15 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by inoki247: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why arresting the Brother In Law his the Super man here....

So he came to rescue someone from rapist na him una still arrest....

So self defense can still land someone in Jail....

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by chiagozien(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
But why are Uoruba men like this.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Chijeep(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
God please have mercy on us in this country.
No be we voted for Tinubu na him and manhood put himself there ooo.
THIS ONE WEY ABNORMAL NEWS THEY EMERGE EVERYDAY

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by nony43(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Men that rape women, how Una dick de take stand? No romance , no touch touch. Nawaa, rape when Olosho full everywhere.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by siofra(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigerian men are useless

Stay way from them. They are dangerous.

5 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by chrisifeanyi: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
He must be a BATidiot

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Jibabs2(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wahala everywhere
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by EkelediliBuhari: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Just for knacks… why not self-service

I mean who go through all that just for knacks, where’s the fun in that?

As our fingers are different so are our problems ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by pretydiva(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
There should be a strict law against rapist in this country

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by babatee90(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
I guess this is part of the development they came to do in our region, raping people’s wives, this is what they do in SA and when they attack them, they’ll be all over the place shouting xenophobia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by BoldBrainz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
I smell lies grin!

This is sounding very much like the encounter Joseph had with Potiphar's wife.

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by obembet(f): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Enjoy ur Wkend
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by BoldBrainz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
chiagozien:
But why are Uoruba men like this.

Godstime Ekanem is not a Yoruba name. It's a Cross River or Akwa Ibom name. The animal is sadly my brother.

23 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
He should be made to face the consequences once discharged from the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by davit: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
So why arresting the Oyewole guy?

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by DMerciful(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
According to the woman, the man has been making advances towards her for some time and she has refused. Question is did she inform her husband when he started toasting her?

See how this foolish man has gotten himself in deep shit.

13 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Levels1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
But why arresting the brother In-law

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by ecolime(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
Funny enough, a man is behind this moniker.

If you know, you know
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Okiton: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin

Pussies destroying men lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught With Human Skulls In Ogun (Photo) / Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.