Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

'I Was Wrong About Arsenal,' Says Paul Merson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Was Wrong About Arsenal,' Says Paul Merson (335 Views)

Paul Merson: Frank Lampard Deserved More Time As Chelsea Manager / League Suspension: Arsenal Says Premier League Must finish / This Is The Right Time To Face Arsenal Says Courtois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Was Wrong About Arsenal,' Says Paul Merson by queenonyebiri1(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2018
ormer Arsenal forward Paul Merson has conceded that he 'got it wrong' when previewing Saturday's English Premier League clash between the Gunners and Liverpool.

Merson claimed that Liverpool 'would win by three clear goals' at the Emirates Stadium, with his former club being 'ripped to shreds' in the English capital.

As it transpired, Arsenal came from behind to draw 1-1 with Liverpool on Saturday, and Merson has held his hands up with a post on social media.

Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 14 matches in all competitions, winning 12 of those fixtures.

https://www.queensmail.com/2018/11/i-was-wrong-about-arsenal-says-paul.html

[url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Football Club Declare Support For Lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender Group / Get Today's UEFA Europa League Free Sure Prediction / Football Predict For December 1, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.