Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (34647 Views)

Minimum Wage Not General Salary Review, FG Tells Labour / New Minimum Wage: Employee Can’t Fix Figure For Employer - FG Tells Labour / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Kahujadekadura: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
AZeD1:

What has this got to do with elections? An election is valid if there's only one voter so do you think its impossible for a politician to get one vote in Nigeria?

How will boycotting the election work?
Have you read the Nigerian constitution?
So constitution are made not to be amended when it start to exist at d detriment of d poor masses.
No prob.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by linusbnn(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chemcrown:
This is a clear indication that this man is not after biafra restoration. What is your business in labour strike when you have biafra restoration to struggle with. So the slogan is no longer "no referendum, no election" but "no increment, no election"

And you think this will dissuade people from voting. I think this man is working for a political party oooo rather than biafra restoration.

Your thoughts is more of that of a victim of IBERIBERISM.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Chachalogo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
You can't contribute your piece to the "national happenings" of a country you don't believe in. I respect your person and plight but I totally disagree with you on this. Just pick your pick, REFERENDUM or MINIMUM WAGE?
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Praktikals:
It beats me how Igbos who are known for their high intellect and sophistication can fall for this hunchback albino scammer
it beats me how Yorubas that are well educated will fall for TINUBU
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by akilo1: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chemcrown:
This is a clear indication that this man is not after biafra restoration. What is your business in labour strike when you have biafra restoration to struggle with. So the slogan is no longer "no referendum, no election" but "no increment, no election"

And you think this will dissuade people from voting. I think this man is working for a political party oooo rather than biafra restoration.
the man is sick
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
kennygee:

Oh I read the article and I agree with his advice, I just don't like how he's making it about the Biafra struggle.

It's quite possible that u don't like it.

But on the average, He's using 1 stone to kill 3 birds.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Praktikals(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hizzy:

it beats me how Yorubas that are well educated will fall for TINUBU

Nnamdi Kanu

Nwannekaenyi "Nnamdi" Kenny Okwu Kanu (born September 1967) is a British-Nigerian[3] political activist. He is a leading member of one of several Biafran separatist organisations,[4] the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), which advocates a sovereign state for the Igbo speaking people of Nigeria as well as those from the south-south region of Nigeria.[5][6][7] Kanu is the director of a London-based radio station named; Radio Biafra.[4] Kanu was arrested on treason charges in Lagos on 14 October 2015 and was detained in a Nigerian jail without trial for more than a year-and-a-half, despite various court orders that ruled for his release. When in court, Kanu appeared regularly wearing a Jewish prayer shawl and head covering. He said in court that he "believes in Judaism" and considers himself a Jew.[8] On 28 April 2017 Kanu was released from prison on bail.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by supereagle(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Compliant:
SEE PERSON GIVING ADVISE O. YET HE RAN TO ISREAL

WHAT A COWARD

WHAT A CLOWN

It is in their blood. They say Yorubas are cowards, but Yorubas don't abandon struggles and run away. It is the struggle of Yoruba that wrest democracy from the military. Good students of history know this.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Compliant(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So u expected IPOB to arrest their leader n hand him over to. government that came to kill him? Wake up n bring ur sense along.

WHY DIDNT HE JUST WAIT AND FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT TO A STAND STILL?

ONLY COWARD RUN FROM FIGHT NA

IS BOKORAHAM STILL NOT FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT IN THE NORTH EAST?
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Compliant:

WHY DIDNT HE JUST WAIT AND FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT TO A STAND STILL?

ONLY COWARD RUN FROM FIGHT NA

IS BOKORAHAM STILL NOT FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT IN THE NORTH EAST?

Didn't ur boko haram Shekarau flee wen the Nigerian army came out enmass for him?

Meanwhile only a standard foooool can compare IPOB n Boko haram...grin.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Amucha:
I am beginning to take Nnamdi KANU more Serious. This shows that his actions are based on empathy and sympathy for the oppressed.
are u OK?
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Idi*t. You think if nigeria boycotts elections, Buhari wont be happy? No election in nigeria means buhari continues. No election in igboland...Buhari continues. Win win for him either way. Idi*t! This man should stop embarrassing us igbos

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Toluensdollars(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
This man is a clown
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by normaljenny(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2018
chiagozien:
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran,not for Kanu alone.

No referendum no (s)election.

COUNT ME OUT
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by normaljenny(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2018
nnaeyes6:
KANU is requesting for total boycott of elections in 2019, and some people are still ranting. let me put it straight. KANU mission is not only to liberate the Biafrans alone but all who are tired of the Fulani's hegemony. If through the boycott of election through out the country are all adhered to, the outcome will tell that Nigeria is ripe for revolution, and those, who, according to Karl Marx, are the proletariats have nothing to LOOSE but their CHAINS.
The restructuring we are fighting for will be achieved with the total boycott. But, our mumu, especially, the Afonjas mumu never, do. Exposure to Amala and Ewedu is dangerous.

YOUR FATHER TOOK LOTS OF BRUKUTU, BEFORE CLIMBING YOUR MUM TO CONCEIVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by berrystunn(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2018
Praktikals:
It beats me how Igbos who are known for their high intellect and sophistication can fall for this hunchback albino scammer
Only the poor once

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by berrystunn(m): 1:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
That is where u get it wrong. We Africans esp Nig are backward in dis world is becos we have been placed in a state that we now think that electorates are at d mercy of their politicians.
Ask urself why Nnamdi Kanu demands no money from his fans neither did he gives money to them but he has fans more than anybody u can think of in dis country.

Poor useless fans support with funds...if you don't know go and ask .
Tell kanu he needs 25 state to stop Nigeria from working , the total of 25 state, you need the north too, SE,SS,SW intotal is 17 state.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by nnaeyes6: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2018
normaljenny:

YOUR FATHER TOOK LOTS OF BRUKUTU, BEFORE CLIMBING YOUR MUM TO CONCEIVE YOU
At least the brukutu work, but ur mum took potash after ur father climb her just to wash u off but she ended up washing ur brain
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Didn't ur boko haram Shekarau flee wen the Nigerian army came out enmass for him?

Meanwhile only a standard foooool can compare IPOB n Boko haram...grin.

But you just did. Ode.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Kahujadekadura: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2018
berrystunn:

Poor useless fans support with funds...if you don't know go and ask .
Tell kanu he needs 25 state to stop Nigeria from working , the total of 25 state, you need the north too, SE,SS,SW intotal is 17 state.
I am always within d territory of Igboland. I don't need to ask before I hear or grab any proof of rumor about that.
For the 25 states; that is a mentality of unreasonable black man.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Chemcrown: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
parasite talking, wat is he after...afonja muslim?

I wouldn't have dignified you a response if not for Muslim you have mentioned.
Let sense prevail.
1. If Kanu is serious with biafra, he should be focus on it and not mingle with anything that has to do with Nigeria
2. You think if election is boycotted, winner we not emerge and who do you think the winner will be.
3. With reference to 2, the power house of Nigeria even want you, ibos, to boycott the election. And it is a goal for them
4. Note neither boycotting, Atiku, Buhari, Obi, Osinbajo, biafra, ...could solve your problem but I tend to Buhari (I don't vote) than any other
5. Lastly, never believe you can divide the Yorubas along the religious line(ko le week). So stop your song of parasitic afonja Muslim. Atiku you are supporting is a Muslim, Buhari I am supporting is a Muslim and those that are Christians have no or little supporters, so why the noise
In conclusion, be civil in your response, though you tried to be unlike the previous people that quoted. Nobody has monopoly of insult.
Thanks
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by AnalQueenluci: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Chemcrown:

I wouldn't have dignified you a response if not for Muslim you have mentioned.
Let sense prevail.
1. If Kanu is serious with biafra, he should be focus on it and not mingle with anything that has to do with Nigeria
2. You think if election is boycotted, winner we not emerge and who do you think the winner will be.
3. With reference to 2, the power house of Nigeria even want you, ibos, to boycott the election. And it is a goal for them
4. Note neither boycotting, Atiku, Buhari, Obi, Osinbajo, biafra, ...could solve your problem but I tend to Buhari (I don't vote) than any other
5. Lastly, never believe you can divide the Yorubas along the religious line(ko le week). So stop your song of parasitic afonja Muslim. Atiku you are supporting is a Muslim, Buhari I am supporting is a Muslim and those that are Christians have no or little supporters, so why the noise
In conclusion, be civil in your response, though you tried to be unlike the previous people that quoted. Nobody has monopoly of insult.
Thanks
u ar a yoruba i wont argue wt u, see ur sense christians n moslems ar dsame!
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Chemcrown: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2018
mandax:

If more than half of the electorate boycott the next election, somebody shall still emerge president, but he shall become a lame duck president. It points to need to either restructure the political system which Buhari refuses, or referendum for dissenting Nigerian groups to have their own country.

No country was ever created to remain indivisible.

I believe you know that it is not Buhari that is delaying your restructuring but those sitting in high places in your NASS. And these people are the people you are supporting and worshipping as your saviour. Let me help you with their names: Saraki, Dino, Dogara, Bruce lee, etc
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Chemcrown: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
wizod:
for Biafrans, no referendum no election but for Nigerians, no increament no election so don't be biased.

And Biafrans should be the one dictating for Nigeria. Do you get that. Even the world power couldn't dictate how workers should seek for increment.
Thanks
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Chemcrown: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
u ar a yoruba i wont argue wt u, see ur sense christians n moslems ar dsame!

I never told you Christian and Muslim are the same. Stop giving meaning to my quote. I am a Christian, and will never be a muslim, even (Supo) the CAN president is from my denomination. But do you expect a Yoruba having Muslims as relatives to distance himself/herself from them. Will you as a person denounce your father if he happens to be a traditional worshipper. Well! If you can do that, no Yoruba will EXCEPT he/she is a BASTARD. So, stop the rant of YORUBA MUSLIM. Yoruba can't be divided along the line. Ko le werk.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by berrystunn(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
I am always within d territory of Igboland. I don't need to ask before I hear or grab any proof of rumor about that.
For the 25 states; that is a mentality of unreasonable black man.

Till you update your self , that 50% of the population are Muslim, and tribalism and religion sentiment control the mind of the people...
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Kahujadekadura: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2018
berrystunn:

Till you update your self , that 50% of the population are Muslim, and tribalism and religion sentiment control the mind of the people...

That is a known fact but that won't make a man to stick to ppls that he can't convince to join him and ppls that think no good for him.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by berrystunn(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
That is a known fact but that won't make a man to stick to ppls that he can't convince to join him and ppls that think no good for him.

The voice of a loser.

Ask your self.

Who where the original people of that land call Nigeria today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Osun Crossover Party, Governor Oyetola Ferried To Safety / DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.