Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (34650 Views)

Minimum Wage Not General Salary Review, FG Tells Labour / New Minimum Wage: Employee Can’t Fix Figure For Employer - FG Tells Labour / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by AnalQueenluci: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chemcrown:
This is a clear indication that this man is not after biafra restoration. What is your business in labour strike when you have biafra restoration to struggle with. So the slogan is no longer "no referendum, no election" but "no increment, no election"

And you think this will dissuade people from voting. I think this man is working for a political party oooo rather than biafra restoration.
parasite talking, wat is he after...afonja muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by LegitHustler: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Strike and election boycott are part of civil disobedience

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Praktikals(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
It beats me how Igbos who are known for their high intellect and sophistication can fall for this hunchback albino scammer

4 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Pekele007: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
midolian:
Confused hunchback!
He is greater than anyone from your clan

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by oweman: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
This terrorist been quoted again has he stop been an isrealy ? Idiot shege .
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by EvilMetahuman: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
zlantanfan:
I stand with kanu, #boycottthe2019election

The Hausa slaves would soon call for their saviour's head again because they are destined to be Fulani slaves
yes o. those ediotic atikulooters wnt
Like this

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
undecided

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Amucha: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
I am beginning to take Nnamdi KANU more Serious. This shows that his actions are based on empathy and sympathy for the oppressed.

6 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by sekembaakesan(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
laurq:
You two obviously have no sense.

Painment....

Òrúbebè blodas dem..

We will not take it! grin

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by blowjob: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/nigerian-workers-minimum-wage-kanu/
DIS IGBO RAM, DAT WAS LIVIN FROM SOCIAL WELFARE IN ENGLAND, DEY STILL GET OPINION... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

VOTE BUHARI...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Benekruku(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
This dude is confused

So he no loger refers to Nigeria as a Zoo

Murrafvcker

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by soj10000(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
may god save us we don't know who to listen to
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by pawesome(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
This man get any threat to issue apart from boycotting elections?
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by midolian(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pekele007:

He is greater than anyone from your clan
What do you know about my clan, nuisance?
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Duplik8t77(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
nigerians or biafrans?

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Benekruku(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mouth Gig:
DIS IGBO RAM, DAT WAS LIVIN FROM SOCIAL WELFARE IN ENGLAND, DEY STILL GET OPINION... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

VOTE BUHARI...

You sabi the guy wella

He came back to dupe his own people an now he has returned.

But at a time, he is smart.

To fool millions of people is not easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Oduwils222(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
This Nnamdi Kanu is such a confused young man.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by izuzu: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please, how can I block news relating to Nnamdi Kanu.

I dont have any issue with the man personally, I have big issues comments that generate from his followers on this forum. So appalling and disgusting i can puke!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by kingthreat(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
This pussyminded coward should just shut da furck up
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Israeljones(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
This guy is just simply not intelligent...
How can boycotting the coming elections affect declaring a winner even if it is just a single vote...
Does the fool called Nnamdi Kanu realizes that no matter the larger number of persons who adhere to this unintelligible suggestions....A few number is enough to declare a winner..

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by atiku4President(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
THIS one is zombie. He thinks he is being ruled by human beings. It is in a sane society that you think of alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by izuzu: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please, how can I block news relating to Nnamdi Kanu?

I don't have any issue with the man personally, I have big issues with comments that generate from his followers on this forum. So appalling and disgusting i can puke!!! embarassed
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Kahujadekadura: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ejimagift:
We beg the Israeli soldiers to please help us arrest Nnamdi kanu and deport him back to Nigeria to answer for his crime against humanity. He is a terrorist and must be treated as one. Mossad can also take him out, we will be grateful
If they have that intention for heart. They don't even need ur advice to do it.
Nnamdi is internationally backed up.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by AZeD1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Someone should tell Nnamdi Kanu that the Nigerian laws don't have a minimum number of voters law, so boycotting the election is a positive to Politicians not a negative.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by elmodee7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
his stupidity is confirmed.

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by twinsluv: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin
unite4real:

No Lefelendum No Erection

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Kahujadekadura: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Praktikals:
It beats me how Igbos who are known for their high intellect and sophistication can fall for this hunchback albino scammer
Becos Kanu is also highly intelligent and sophisticated.
He speaks what he believes and what ppls believe also

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by Kahujadekadura: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
AZeD1:
Someone should tell Nnamdi Kanu that the Nigerian laws don't have a minimum number of voters law, so boycotting the election is a positive to Politicians not a negative.
That is where u get it wrong. We Africans esp Nig are backward in dis world is becos we have been placed in a state that we now think that electorates are at d mercy of their politicians.
Ask urself why Nnamdi Kanu demands no money from his fans neither did he gives money to them but he has fans more than anybody u can think of in dis country.

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by uchennaq(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chemcrown:
This is a clear indication that this man is not after biafra restoration. What is your business in labour strike when you have biafra restoration to struggle with. So the slogan is no longer "no referendum, no election" but "no increment, no election"

And you think this will dissuade people from voting. I think this man is working for a political party oooo rather than biafra restoration.

Don't mind him, we know he is now working for that defunct party APC angry angry trying to make the south East to boycott the election and reduce ATIKU votes. NNAMDI KANU, YOUR MANTRA SHOULD BE vote out BUHARI if you care for the BIAFRANS.
Re: Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election by emmie14: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chemcrown:

His prime interest is pressure in this lame government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal / Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers / US Panel Terminates Gbajabiamila's Law License For Stealing Money - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.