Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos (60439 Views)

Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by sacajawea: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wow
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Akinwunmi Ambode dey chop better thing

Cant imagine him raising her K legs up and finishing the middle
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Vado(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

I don't support indecency, but I believe every reasonable person should know that nobody owe him/her attributes of a good role model.

You have parents to make your role model if you need one.

God bless you. The way anyone chooses to conduct themselves shouldn't be another fellow's headache as long as it causes no harm.
These ones screaming now, collect their phones and check their browser history, na xvideos.com go full am. Hypocrites.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Nne5: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:
100% of ladies calling her out are non-virgins and can't boast of there hymen.

100% of guys calling her out will wholeheartedly fvck her if chanced.

So because of that, I'll be minding my business so that a hoe can comfortably advertise herself for those that gives a fvck.
Nonsense and Trash!
Read your post again and tell me if it makes any sense to you.
Spits.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by neonly: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
akturner:
this stew don't kan

If she give now shey u no go chop like d lips

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
The people who take these morons as role models need to get their heads checked undecided
What role are Dy even modelling in the lives of those ones calling them role models self?

Most Nigerians are misunderstanding this role model of a thing.

How can someone aspiring to be a banker calling an actress her role model?
What happened to Jim and Tony who are great bankers?

An aspiring doctor is supposed to have a medical doctor as a role model.
Lemme just be here watching those who will attack me.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Watboobs for sell again, am not interested
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by 11doubledee: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
For the first time I had reason with your husbands actions and Decisions(first and second unfortunate guy wey u enter him life to make am broke)
After this I understand better.
hmmmmmmm..........
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Funny enough, they will rub groundnut oil on those two things and it will be shining like what I do know?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=kingkakaone post=72706331]
What role are Dy even modelling in the lives of those ones calling them role models self?

Most Nigerians are misunderstanding this role model of a thing.

How can someone aspiring to be a banker calling an actress her role model?
What happened to Jim and Tony who are great bankers?

An aspiring doctor is supposed to have a medical doctor as a role model.
Lemme just be here watching those who will attack me.[/quote)
How about olosho, who's suppose to be their role model?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by TruthHurts100: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
axcer:
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe stuns in beautiful pictures, flaunts her major cleveage but angry fans slams her for showing off her boobs. Some called her bad stew! Lol

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bad-stew-fans-blast-actress-mercy-aigbe-flaunting-major-cleavage-photos

This is why they can't get married or stay married. Who will marry a mad woman who always want to walk the street NAKED?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Juliearth(f): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

I don't support indecency, but I believe every reasonable person should know that nobody owe him/her attributes of a good role model.

You are wise!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Awoo88: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
She Don go borrow cloth Wear again
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by courage676(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
axcer:
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe stuns in beautiful pictures, flaunts her major cleveage but angry fans slams her for showing off her boobs. Some called her bad stew! Lol

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bad-stew-fans-blast-actress-mercy-aigbe-flaunting-major-cleavage-photos

See What This Lady Wore To Party Showing Off Her Nipples

http://bluejamz.com/see-what-this-lady-wore-to-party-showing-off-her-nipples/
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by joycluv: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
[01545]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by SURElee(f): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
The people who take these morons as role models need to get their heads checked undecided

role models my foot, dem don model themselves finish?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
What do you expect from a professiona middle class olosho?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by basilicarome: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
axcer:
See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/bad-stew-fans-blast-actress-mercy-aigbe-flaunting-major-cleavage-photos

Ds kind of women I nva c oo, ds kind of women i nva c.
It's high time u ladies respect d sanctity of womanhoo.
Una Mumu don do pop.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Johnosas91: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:
100% of ladies calling her out are non-virgins and can't boast of there hymen.

100% of guys calling her out will wholeheartedly fvck her if chanced.

So because of that, I'll be minding my business so that a hoe can comfortably advertise herself for those that gives a fvck.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Tecno66: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Olalan:
Market must sell na
wetin she wan show us there after two children.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Onyenso96: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
The white people that bring this so call faction didn't make use of it as we do how can a well mactour girl put on her cloth and bring her breast out
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Onyenso96: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Are u girls advertising ur breast?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by favourme062(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
I just don't understand why Nigerians take these people as their role model...radarada
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by bluecircle470: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:

She’s flaunting it for ambode
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
axcer:

Any parent who counts this Wh0re as a role model need to have their children taken away by social services.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
its her selling point
if she no flaunt am how will she get patronage from big gods.let the babe hustle biko cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by TMemos: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
See transformation

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by Ladydavinci: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Saw this lady at emirate boarding gate. Her skin is not as clean as seen above.
Celebrity and packaging.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by PapiFlin(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

abeg you too yarn better thing bros
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos by bonnyhope: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Zero moral value

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.