Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Do I Invest In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Invest In (603 Views)

How Do I Invest 1.8 Million Naira. / What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira / How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Invest In by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dear Nairlnders,

I know that we can be savage most times, i however need advice from you and i will keep it short.

I came to Lagos some months ago in search of a job and God did it, i have one today although not as high paying yet. I need a kind of side hustle too, that might not require all my time and probable not alot of attention, i have been thinking about this for quite some time, my capital is about 200k, please i need kind suggestions from buisness gurus in the house, you advice are appreciated.
Re: What Do I Invest In by AfriSurvey: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello. You can partner with Afrisurvey with some of the funds. We are offering 5% return on investment monthly.

Check the nairraland thread below for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4758865/opportunity-invest-promising-tech-start-up#72036950
Re: What Do I Invest In by falcon01: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Swargu:
Dear Nairlnders,

I know that we can be savage most times, i however need advice from you and i will keep it short.

I came to Lagos some months ago in search of a job and God did it, i have one today although not as high paying yet. I need a kind of side hustle too, that might not require all my time and probable not alot of attention, i have been thinking about this for quite some time, my capital is about 200k, please i need kind suggestions from buisness gurus in the house, you advice are appreciated.
that's not much so you can do POS business, or buy and sell phones and laptops preferably you should have a shop.
Re: What Do I Invest In by monimekaz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
falcon01:
that's not much so you can do POS business, or buy and sell phones and laptops preferably you should have a shop.

Like how much can one use in starting the POS business??
Re: What Do I Invest In by shogolist4jesus(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
quote author=Swargu post=72701677]Dear Nairlnders,

I came to Lagos some months ago in search of a job and God did it, i have one today although not as high paying yet. I need a kind of side hustle too, that might not require all my time and probable not alot of attention, i have been thinking about this for quite some time, my capital is about 200k, please i need kind suggestions from buisness gurus in the house, you advice are appreciated.[/quote]Hello, if u don't mind we can run a business together i n profit sharing, u will put down the money I will do the runs. Presently the business is about 25% rate of return we can make 25% profit weekly starting from this week.I should have kept this business to my self but no money to run it. It is supply business. U buy materials and sell it to company and makeprofit payment is done thesameday if supply. I know so much abt the business.
Re: What Do I Invest In by shogolist4jesus(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Swargu:
Dear Nairlnders,

Hello, if u don't mind we can run a business together i n profit sharing, u will put down the money I will do the runs. Presently the business is about 25% rate of return we can make 25% profit weekly starting from this week.I should have kept this business to my self but no money to run it. It is supply business. U buy materials and sell it to company and makeprofit payment is done thesameday if supply. I know so much abt the business.
Re: What Do I Invest In by Steppingup4lyf: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Swargu:
Dear Nairlnders,

i have a proposal. steppingup4lyf@gmail.com
Re: What Do I Invest In by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
I can train you on cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) and you can trade and make money 24/7 even on weekends with no restriction..

Which biz is cryptocurrency you might ask? Pls Google Bitcoin and chat me up on 07081800328 for more info..

� reliable.
Re: What Do I Invest In by monimekaz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nairaland is the most horrible place to look for a business idea .Menh!!!
Re: What Do I Invest In by henrykene(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
If you wish to learn how to make money with bitcoin in Nigeria, please read this article:https://doronize.com.ng/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin.html
Re: What Do I Invest In by segun4christ: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
monimekaz:

Like how much can one use in starting the POS business??
I also need answer to this

(1) (Reply)

Buy Shoes In Bulk At Great Wholesale Price. / Ibadan Taxify Pilots Group Come In / Something Easy & Unique! Your Phone Number Is Your Account Number!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.