Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' (26023 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Mrsoundoro(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, may have been off from acting for a while focusing more on her fashion line does not mean that she is no longer an actress.

The actress has been doing well in her new found venture which has attracted lots of people to her and today she can boldly say she has done well for herself and still counting.

Lizzy recently boasted that she remains the most standard Nigerian hardworking actress With Lots success Stories

“I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress With Lots Success Stories. I Am The Definition Of Strong Woman. I Am The Definition Of The Grace Of Allah. I Am Loved By Positive People Only. I Am A Barrier Breaker, A Shaker And A Goal Getter. If I Can Shuttle Between Acting And Business And Back To Acting, I Remain A Deadly Threat To People That Don't Believe In Kids Of Nobody. I Am A Pencil In The Hand Of The Creator And He Has Chosen Me To Put A Smile And Huge Laughter To Your Cheeks,”
she wrote

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-remain-the-most-standard-nigerian-hardworking-actress-lizzy-anjorin/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by IamD18: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wetin person no go see for this Naija.

Oloshi forming hardworking lady.

Even Buhari will come out one day to say he's smarter than Abraham Lincoln and Nelson Mandela grin

66 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Vicdayz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
shocked

Universities Bows As Mountain Top University Ranks Second In NUC OER Ranking

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/universities-bows-as-mountain-top.html
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by bolawitena: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
ok
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Tenn88: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Waakanda: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Noted... we haf yia cool

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by money121(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Owo bet9ja grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Fierce11: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
When I was a child, I was told that "hoe" is a farming tool and "pussy" is a cat. Later, I realised the "real" meaning.
Same thing with "an actress".. It now means "wh0re"..
The most hardworking wh0re indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Who is she undecided

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by praizblog: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hardworking ...I understand
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by chriskosherbal(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hey babe warris d measuring tool tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by zombieTRACKER: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Another name for actress in Nigeria is Olosho
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Uyi168: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's only on nairaland person for dea see all these actresses ...

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
That's good

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by BubuZombi: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Welcome back, How Market over zhere
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Gscales2017(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol she still stays at BQ HERE IN ISLAND OOO

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Uyi168: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

Even Buhari will come out one day to say he's smarter than Abraham Lincoln and Nelson Mandela grin
oloshoism sef nor be easy work oo
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Monaco2(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wu ask u

Will follo u drag

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by dotcomnamename: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

For your mind now you don make sense. Mumu ewu undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Jh0wsef(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gscales2017:
Lol she still stays at BQ HERE IN ISLAND OOO

come let me design a better logo for you wink
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
No f**k to give
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Sultty(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
That's why one of her colleague will keep beefing her. She talks too much

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
I no fit laugh abeg

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Ebuka478(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by kikiwendy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ok Aunty we've heard you
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by tuhamworld: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Sirventor01(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wetin you go talk before,na who dem catch be the thief Dazzall
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by BruncleZuma: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Tetuila And His Son (Picture) / Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking / Femi Adebayo Is Giving Out A Ram For Sallah To His Muslim Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.