Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' (26026 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by 12345baba(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Keep making mouth till one Yoruba demon open ur book for us
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by TheSmoothTalker(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fierce11:
When I was a child, I was told that "hoe" is a farming tool and "pussy" is a cat. Later, I realised the "real" meaning.
Same thing with "an actress".. It now means "wh0re"..
The most hardworking wh0re indeed.

Absolutely spot on! What drink do you care for? I might as well buy the bar for you! Gbayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by TruthHurts100: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, may have been off from acting for a while focusing more on her fashion line does not mean that she is no longer an actress.

The actress has been doing well in her new found venture which has attracted lots of people to her and today she can boldly say she has done well for herself and still counting.

Lizzy recently boasted that she remains the most standard Nigerian hardworking actress With Lots success Stories

she wrote

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-remain-the-most-standard-nigerian-hardworking-actress-lizzy-anjorin/

Shut up abeg! Proud loud mouthed pancake face.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by TheSmoothTalker(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Jh0wsef:

come let me design a better logo for you wink

How much?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by pweeryambre: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:
Wetin person no go see for this Naija.

Oloshi forming hardworking lady.

Even Buhari will come out one day to say he's smarter than Abraham Lincoln and Nelson Mandela grin
Dude, do you know this lady personaly or you just like to mock ladies to feel important .
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by GenFunction: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
ok....
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by boomssey(f): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

Even Buhari will come out one day to say he's smarter than Abraham Lincoln and Nelson Mandela grin
haahaa! She don hurt u before ni bro?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Born2Breed(f): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, may have been off from acting for a while focusing more on her fashion line does not mean that she is no longer an actress.

The actress has been doing well in her new found venture which has attracted lots of people to her and today she can boldly say she has done well for herself and still counting.

Lizzy recently boasted that she remains the most standard Nigerian hardworking actress With Lots success Stories

she wrote

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-remain-the-most-standard-nigerian-hardworking-actress-lizzy-anjorin/

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by carrascocity(f): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

Then I will unleash underworld thunderstorms operation kill and scatter for Buhari
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Taiwo20(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
That is to say.. I no carry drugs and I not do Olosho for UK,Dubia and US
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by bluefilm: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Hey babe warris d measuring tool tongue

Pussy power factor.

Her own pussy power factor is almost 1.

Dasall.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by XaviDayo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Olo do. You appear in movies wey no fit gross ordinary 10million and you here blabbing. So wetin the real women go talk....women like Gennie and OmoSexy
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by Jh0wsef(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheSmoothTalker:

How much?
Let's text on WhatsApp
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' by duduade: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
IamD18:

No mind am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss / Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.