Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus (42066 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 50% Cent Of COVID-19 Positive Cases In Nigeria Are From UK / 3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / New Hiv Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus During First Human Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by eightsin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good news for the whole world... Still play safe tho
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
HHahh
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by ojmetrix(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
h
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Lucifer66(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
No need to use condom!!!
Skin to skins at last.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Benito8998(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good news. But one still need to be careful.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Mopolchi: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where Dr Abalaka dey, see progress. Oyinbo no fit decieve us again.

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Lucifer66(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
What about the remaining 1%? undecided
It's left to your immune system.

5 Likes

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by modaink333: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
n
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by BuhariDcow: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Great news

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by MobileGees: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
nice work na immortality remain for human to achieve
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by annford: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good news for some people. na to dey do anyhow since hope don dey for HIV
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by candelanetworks: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ask about this drug in 8months time. So many have come up in the news like that and never again were they heard about. It raises the question if they were all a hoax or maybe the western powers are killing these drugs to maintain the status quo of HIV infections and death, especially since its predominantly an African problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by elderken(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hmmm. That remaining 1% can still cause much havoc ooo.
This news will now increase the rate of sexual escapade in
1. Kenya
2. Zimbabwe
3. SouthAfrica

4. 5,4,3,2,1
They're coming to get me
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by MENELIIK: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
chrisxxx:
Moslems should take note this drug was developed in Isarel in essence they should avoid it same way they avoid haram.

Must expose your bigotry pathetic self

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by murphyibiam15(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great development.
Please a cure should be found so that humans can enjoy sex the way God created it to be enjoyed;

Skin-to-skin.
grin grin
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by JasonScoolari: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great development.
Please a cure should be found so that humans can enjoy sex the way God created it to be enjoyed;

Skin-to-skin.
Brilliant.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by murphyibiam15(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
annford:
Good news for some people. na to dey do anyhow since hope don dey for HIV
de HIV go don kill u before it reaches Nigeria
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by dustmalik: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Quality20:
So they finally satisfied with d number of ppl killed by their biological weapon and they now want to stop it? Oyimbo ppl and wickedness na correct combination
It will never see the light of day. Many have come up with solutions in the past, but the powers that be, will never allow it to get past clinical trials.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by dustmalik: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
candelanetworks:
Ask about this drug in 8months time. So many have come up in the news like that and never again were they heard about. It raises the question if they were all a hoax or maybe the western powers are killing these drugs to maintain the status quo of HIV infections and death, especially since its predominantly an African problem.
It will never see the light of day. Many have come up with solutions in the past, but the powers that be, will never allow it to get past clinical trials.

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by chrisxxx(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
MENELIIK:

Must expose your bigotry pathetic self
E pain am well well. Take Visa to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Irag,Yemen, Somalia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by centboy123456(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
mcevans1:
Hope for team skin2skin

I swear bro hahaha
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Kureh(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
We thank God
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Spiff101(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fierce11:
Even if it works and kills 100% of the virus, its sad that it would NEVER ever work for kenyans, south africans and zimbabweans. Their HIV is different.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by hustla(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
kygo:
In January this year,my school did a compulsory medical test on all 100 level students as part of their registration...you won't believe over 1000 of them had HIV...the epidemic is growing in Nigeria,yet everybody wants fork skin to skin... imagine one stupid girl was telling me "condom is boring"...oboy,na so I take use style lock up that girl..
there should be constant HIV and AIDS awareness programs everywhere,both TV, radio, internet, workshops and seminars...please be vigilant,go for tests,stick to one partner,if e hard you just Sha use condoms...... hope you had a good day smiley

Oh boy which sch is that one
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So what's stopping it from wiping out the remaining 1% ASAP
nothing...just a cautious statement...If dem say 100% people fit go reckless tonite declare skin2skin day
..Especially the impending strike from NLC,assu,na alomo and voila skinning all d way...Africans urge for sex is beyond me���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by kygo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
hustla:

Oh boy which sch is that one

lol,if I talk am na casting..but if my school students read this post,them go know
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Superman30(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
chrisxxx:
Moslems should take note this drug was developed in Isarel in essence they should avoid it same way they avoid haram.
your brain seems to be underdeveloped!
For your information the Israelis don't eat haram, only the Christian west relish filthy haram( like pork)
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by obaataaokpaewu: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
LegitHustler:
Nice one from the children of Abraham, Issac & Jacob

Ladies stop using pads and tampons cool switch to Menstrual cup which has been proven to be safer, pocket friendly and more comfortable

Follow the link on my signature to whatsapp me for more info

https:///2348110383818
If the cup overflow nko? Asking for my neighbor
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by LegitHustler: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
If the cup overflow nko? Asking for my neighbor

You offload every 4-12 hours
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Brizzy404: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So what's stopping it from wiping out the remaining 1% ASAP
No be human being u be... Develop d remaining na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.