Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) (5939 Views)

Friends Among This Three Phone Which One I Will Go For / Pls Dis Three Smart Phone, Which One I Will Go For? / Throw Away Your Mobile Phone If U You Haven't Done This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Samsung Note 9 of course!
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by donbenie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Galaxy Note 9.. cool
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by tonyeb2k(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Samsung note 9 or Google pixel 3 XL
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by ryfoz(m): 2:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Abuheekmat:

na better phone o...wetin be the price

Bros official price not known yet o
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by adebowale351: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
tec
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Thayay:
Huawei Mate p20 pro....... I use to call it my dream phone cuz i only use it in my dreams
Guy pls there is no phone called Huawei Mate P20 pro.There is only HUAWEI MATE 20 PRO and HUAWEI P20 PRO.
Please take note.Thanks
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by Freelancerx: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
omo na Tecno Camon 11
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by eki2000(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Huawei Nova 3i, I see it everyday in my dream.
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Samsung note 9 + Google pixel 3 (small)
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by davidluv(m): 1:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Redmi note 7 all the way!

1 Like

Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by giftedben: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Honor view 20

1 Like

Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by ItzMaximus: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pixel 3xl
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond,na to toast the Indian woman Pikin remain, I won't ask for s*x as proof of love na her mama phone make she gimme grin cool
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by Veiniously: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Google pixel one of the best phone on planet Earth

Clear picture and update go wound u
Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by Telvin7(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Veiniously:
Google pixel one of the best phone on planet Earth

Clear picture and update go wound u
big notches.....software can't do everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. / How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First / Virtual Reality: Welcome To Google Cardboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.