Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Top Ten Poorest States In Nigeria And How Much They Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Poorest States In Nigeria And How Much They Worth (379 Views)

I Am The Poorest In My Family – Davido / #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” / See List of Top Ten Poorest States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Poorest States In Nigeria And How Much They Worth by westernboiz: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Below is a list of the ten poorest states and how their governors have helped to run them down... This list will make you understand why people fight violently for governorship seats in some states while in some other states people seems to overlook governorship seats when compared to senatorial seats...

some states in Nigeria are even worth less than a local government in Lagos and this is no good news at all... How do we share the wealth of this country equally?
https://bookerpage.com.ng/top-ten-poorest-states-in-nigeria-with-photos-and-net-worth/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Plan To Undergo Another Cosmetic Surgery / Help A Brother To Win In The Ongoing Glo Challenge In 60 Seconds / How Davido Reportedly Stops The Police From Harassing A Taxify Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.